Comments

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    edited October 2020
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    OnWis97 said:
    barr will be remembered as a total disgrace to the profession. 
    If everything goes as planned, he’ll be remembered as one of the three most important architects of US dictatorship (alongside Mitch and Trump).
    still with this shit? jesus. 

he's consistent. give him that
    just constant "world is ending and trump will be king" nonsense. 

thats the difference between possible and probable.
    There have been a few academic studies on this, and @OnWis97 is not crying wolf here.

The most troubling was a joint study conducted by researchers from Harvard University and University of Melbourne less than five years ago that focused on millennials (i.e., the future of our fucking democracy!). Here's an introductory link to key takeaways from that study, which, I believe contains a link to the study itself.

But we like to ignore elitist stuff like academic studies and just let the goddamn world burn. So keep dismissing it as "this shit," and you should be just fine.  
    I've made the mistake of reading Sara Kendzior's stuff (she's an historian with much knowledge about authoritarian regimes).  I say "mistake" because ignorance may have been bliss.  It's happening slowly but Trump and the Party of Trump are moving in that direction. She's predicted everything that's happened since 2015.  If he wins and the PoT retains the Senate, that 250-year-old piece of paper isn't going to protect us.  It could protect us from Trump, but it won't protect us from the entire party in power. 

In a sense, I kind of think America is ready for authoritarianism.  Not most Americans, but that's not needed for it to take hold.

As an aside, I'm through Trump's 1970s - 1990s life in her book "Hiding in Plain Sight" and wow.  Trump's history of hanging out with the Russian mob (and their long stays at Trump Towers) is something.  The most interesting "coincidence" I've read about is that when Jeffery Epstein dropped out of college he was given a teaching job (for which he was unqualified) at an all-girls school.  The person that gave him that job was Bill Barr's father.

For all the whining people do about the media being mean to Trump, it's been 30 year puff piece since he started hanging out with Roy Cohn in the 1970s.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Sure reads like they are. From my perspective, we’re riding a snowball towards authoritarianism. The similarities to the Nazi regime aren’t subtle and half the country is complicit or too dense to pick up on it.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    OnWis97 said:

For all the whining people do about the media being mean to Trump, it's been 30 year puff piece since he started hanging out with Roy Cohn in the 1970s.

Nail on the f'ing head.

Like everything else about Trump, his whining about how poorly he's treated by the media is just one more of his grifts. 

Michelle Wolfe also nailed it a few years ago at the White House Correspondents' Dinner:  

"You guys are obsessed with Trump. Did you used to date him? Because you pretend like you hate him, but I think you love him. I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you. He couldn’t sell steaks or vodka or water or college or ties or Eric, but he has helped you. He’s helped you sell your papers and your books and your TV."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/30/17301436/michelle-wolf-speech-transcript-white-house-correspondents-dinner-sarah-huckabee-sanders

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    no one is dismissing anything. after a while the doom and gloom and hyperbole just get tiring. 

if he wins, he wins. everyone understand that is still a decent possibility. but it's not going to be a fucking dictatorship with the eventual crowning of jared and ivanka and jailing of all political opponents without cause. that's the stuff i'm talking about. 
    Calling it hyperbole is dismissing it, Hugh.

Saying that "it's not going to be a fucking dictatorship with the eventual crowning of jared and ivanka and jailing of all political opponents without cause" is also dismissing it.

All of the above is largely possible in a country that has been tossed into tumult such as the US has been. It may upset you to read, and you may disagree. But political scientists (dirty word, I know) across the globe have been raising the alarm. Not the media, not politicians, but scholars: People who gather robust data and analyze said data to see if there is evidence of a discernible trend. When you come back with a large study with as robust of a sample size as the ones I've seen, then you have a valid argument. Right now, you just have your opinion, which is worth two things: jack and shit.

For fuck's sake: The Supreme Court of the United States just yesterday signaled that they were OK with maintaining systemic racism in the US because time is money. Sorry minorities and lower-income folks, it's best for us if we just pretend that you don't even exist.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    OnWis97 said:

Nail on the f'ing head.

Like everything else about Trump, his whining about how poorly he's treated by the media is just one more of his grifts. 

Michelle Wolfe also nailed it a few years ago at the White House Correspondents' Dinner:  

"You guys are obsessed with Trump. Did you used to date him? Because you pretend like you hate him, but I think you love him. I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you. He couldn’t sell steaks or vodka or water or college or ties or Eric, but he has helped you. He’s helped you sell your papers and your books and your TV."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/30/17301436/michelle-wolf-speech-transcript-white-house-correspondents-dinner-sarah-huckabee-sanders

i remember that bit, and how bang on it was. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DewieCox said:
    Sure reads like they are. From my perspective, we’re riding a snowball towards authoritarianism. The similarities to the Nazi regime aren’t subtle and half the country is complicit or too dense to pick up on it.
    "WhAt? He'S NoT pUtTiNg jEwS iN cOnCeNtRaTiOn CaMpS!"

We don't think critically or in nuance. So when you bring up the parallels you get shot down in a hurry. Just like one person's depression hits them differently than another's depression, the result here will not look exactly like Nazi Germany. But in both cases, the parallels are there.

I'm thinking of telling my right-wing "friends" to make a list of authoritarian/dictator shit they would NEVER support.  And make the list egregious. "Kicking in the doors of CNN and shutting it down." "Asking citizens to rat out citizens that are critical of the president." Crazy shit. Because if it happens, I want to remind them that there was a time they would not have supported it.  But whatever it is, they will.  Trump and the GQP have dragged them along inch-by-inch.  What would they have said a few years ago to "leaving a SCOTUS seat vacant for nearly a year so the 'right' party can appoint a justice?" or "A president bringing several family members into the administration?" or "A president's daughter, working within the administration while getting voting booth patents from China." or "A president pushing for a military parade in his own honor."  (not to even mention all the less authoritarian shit like calling Americans killed in WWII losers). 

We're being dragged along slowly.  And his supporters are probably a critical mass to make it happen. So much stuff that's happening would not have been acceptable to anyone just a few years ago (I mean, imagine if Michelle Obama was caught on tape having a profanity-laced complaining session about Christmas decorations) is normal now. Everything he does normal now.

Authoritarianism is absolutely on the table.  And it could be too late before enough people are aware of it.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    DewieCox said:
    I disagree.  The most important factor in Germany's slide into it was the rampant unemployment and run away inflation.  They had massive war reparations as well.  The economic situation isn't even in the ball park. 
  • Options
    And, yes...I'm a known pessimist.  And that feeds my fear and my responses. It causes me to be more results-focused than process-focused (and I mean that in an entirely negative way; it's like when I watch my team get down by a touchdown, I start thinking about the win or loss and not all that has to  happen before it).  It doesn't serve me well. So, yeah, I need to quit thinking it's a done deal and maybe try to do something about it beyond what I've done (voting and donating to candidates).

But it's on the table.  I really objectively believe it and I really believe it's what the party is going for.  And I did not make it up...I've read some of the academic* lit about it.

*Hey I heard we cannot trust academics.  Now I know why!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    “Suburban women will you please like me? Suburban women will you please like me?! I saved your damn neighborhoods!”
    unreal!!
    when trump loses?whats the date?
    will happen nsame date or results needs alot of times to be out?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,776
    dankind said:
    no one is dismissing anything. after a while the doom and gloom and hyperbole just get tiring. 

if he wins, he wins. everyone understand that is still a decent possibility. but it's not going to be a fucking dictatorship with the eventual crowning of jared and ivanka and jailing of all political opponents without cause. that's the stuff i'm talking about. 

Saying that "it's not going to be a fucking dictatorship with the eventual crowning of jared and ivanka and jailing of all political opponents without cause" is also dismissing it.

All of the above is largely possible in a country that has been tossed into tumult such as the US has been. It may upset you to read, and you may disagree. But political scientists (dirty word, I know) across the globe have been raising the alarm. Not the media, not politicians, but scholars: People who gather robust data and analyze said data to see if there is evidence of a discernible trend. When you come back with a large study with as robust of a sample size as the ones I've seen, then you have a valid argument. Right now, you just have your opinion, which is worth two things: jack and shit.

For fuck's sake: The Supreme Court of the United States just yesterday signaled that they were OK with maintaining systemic racism in the US because time is money. Sorry minorities and lower-income folks, it's best for us if we just pretend that you don't even exist.

I signed up for the great courses app. currently listening to  US history before I move on to US government course.

its very interesting how the colonies were formed and why. Just covered the section on the colonial courts and how and why they were formed...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    he gonna get crushed.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    “Suburban women will you please like me? Suburban women will you please like me?! I saved your damn neighborhoods!”
    unreal!!
    Most of the folks who work elections or who follow people who work elections say that because of all the mail-in and absentee ballots this election year, it will probably take a few weeks. We just have to be patient. And vigilant against bad actors in the interim.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,776
    ikiT said:
    he gonna get crushed.

in ohio the first week of early voting alone was 3 times the number from 16...... record absentee requests.

feels like a record turnout here.

wife posted images from georgia somewhere, folks waiting 12 hours? no way to know unless official sources state it though. HAVE to be skeptical in our  thinking about adbook shit..

she also showed one from san antonio I think it was?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankind said:

no one is dismissing the scholars or political scientists, so you can just stop with that. believe me, i was on the "the parallels to hitler are real" wagon. and of course it's possible. all i was saying that after a while it gets a bit tiresome. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dankind said:
    unreal!!
    Most of the folks who work elections or who follow people who work elections say that because of all the mail-in and absentee ballots this election year, it will probably take a few weeks. We just have to be patient. And vigilant against bad actors in the interim.
    That is possible, but it is also possible Biden could win Florida on election night. If so, it's all over.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dankind said:
    unreal!!
    weeks?wow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    unreal!!

I think all this narcissism and things like "Your Favorite President" are rooted in insecurity.  He needs constant validation of his greatness.  It might even be why he put all his focus on a base that's already voting for him at a 99.99% rate; because they lack it up. He cannot even deal with diplomatic questions or anything that makes him even have to consider that he's not the greatest (because deep down inside, he knows the answer).  The worst part isn't that he's like that; it's the willingness of so many people to placate it.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    I disagree.  The most important factor in Germany's slide into it was the rampant unemployment and run away inflation.  They had massive war reparations as well.  The economic situation isn't even in the ball park. 
    Seems like the willingness of a populace to accept that specific demographics are inherently weaker and the cause of a country’s decline  is a pretty important factor. Willingness to weaponize said populace against other citizens. Our economic system is easily dysfunctional enough to encourage upheaval. Blind nationalism and a leader willing to feed it and exploit it..... 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    DewieCox said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    Seems like the willingness of a populace to accept that specific demographics are inherently weaker and the cause of a country’s decline  is a pretty important factor. Willingness to weaponize said populace against other citizens. Our economic system is easily dysfunctional enough to encourage upheaval. Blind nationalism and a leader willing to feed it and exploit it..... 
    The attack on Jews in Europe had been happening for centuries.  There had been multiple pogroms across the continent.  So blaming the Jews for the loss of the Great War, Versailles and the general woes of the country was easy exploitation.  There is a not a massive, virulent strain of anti-Mexican fervor in this country.  
    I see hints of things here and there where one could conclude authoritarianism is coming, but I put it in the same boat as those saying Civil War is imminent.  The economic conditions just simply do not lead to that end.  
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    dankind said:

no one is dismissing the scholars or political scientists, so you can just stop with that. believe me, i was on the "the parallels to hitler are real" wagon. and of course it's possible. all i was saying that after a while it gets a bit tiresome. 
    Try living in the US.  (Replace the word tiresome with worrisome.)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    agreed. talk to me when bread costs $8000.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Unsurprising and adds to their swampy corruption.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    dankind said:

I understand.

In my opinion, though, when it gets most tiresome is when we need to reload our resolve.

I'm not a "doom and gloom" pessimist; I'm more of a pragmatist. And right now, for those of us opposed to authoritarian rule who are actually living in the country where those seeds are being sown, it would be pragmatic to keep our guard up and our passports current.

A Biden/Harris win does nothing to change the collected data that suggest the US is slouching towards Bethlehem. The demographic that supports authoritarianism (namely, millennials; now also joined, however, by fervent Trump supporters) will still be voting/making political decisions for a long time to come after 2020. If one reasonably assumes that their political ideologies will go on to influence their offspring, we could be in for a long battle to preserve our democracy.

So while I don't lose sleep over this (yet), it is certainly a lens through which I think it is imperative to view what's going on with Western democracies these days, along with many other lenses, of course.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    OnWis97 said:
    And, yes...I'm a known pessimist.  And that feeds my fear and my responses. It causes me to be more results-focused than process-focused (and I mean that in an entirely negative way; it's like when I watch my team get down by a touchdown, I start thinking about the win or loss and not all that has to  happen before it).  It doesn't serve me well. So, yeah, I need to quit thinking it's a done deal and maybe try to do something about it beyond what I've done (voting and donating to candidates).

But it's on the table.  I really objectively believe it and I really believe it's what the party is going for.  And I did not make it up...I've read some of the academic* lit about it.

*Hey I heard we cannot trust academics.  Now I know why!
    I’m in this boat too! I’d like to believe folks here are correct and it won’t happen but I’m not sold on it not happening! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    The attack on Jews in Europe had been happening for centuries.  There had been multiple pogroms across the continent.  So blaming the Jews for the loss of the Great War, Versailles and the general woes of the country was easy exploitation.  There is a not a massive, virulent strain of anti-Mexican fervor in this country.  
    I see hints of things here and there where one could conclude authoritarianism is coming, but I put it in the same boat as those saying Civil War is imminent.  The economic conditions just simply do not lead to that end.  
    There IS a massive virulent strain of anti liberal fervor in this country. There’s surely equal anti conservative sentiment, but I don’t feel it’s been fed in the same manner and when religion co-opts a political movement all bets and reason are off. 

“Snowball” is too strong in hindsight but there are certainly hallmarks that are being willfully overlooked because they align with ones personal views even when they fly in the face of the law. 
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    There IS a massive virulent strain of anti liberal fervor in this country. There’s surely equal anti conservative sentiment, but I don’t feel it’s been fed in the same manner and when religion co-opts a political movement all bets and reason are off. 

“Snowball” is too strong in hindsight but there are certainly hallmarks that are being willfully overlooked because they align with ones personal views even when they fly in the face of the law. 
      I don't know about "equal."  "Liberal" has been a pejorative for a couple of decades now. It was more of a social media and right-wing radio jackass thing. You didn't hear GWB use it that way, nor too many in the Senate and Congress. Now it's mainstream with those in power. And I think that's where the parallels to Germany start to heat up.  Liberals, unlike conservatives are being scapegoated for whatever ails the base. Yeah, there's always been antisemitism in Europe and there have always been blowhards who demonize liberals, but when the leaders start doing it, the scapegoating becomes semi-official.  So now, those of us who are liberals (and that includes some of you that are not really liberals but just not all-in on Trump) are the bad guys.

What's going on is unprecedented in the US.  The GOP has traditionally rallied around disdain for foreign enemies.  That had the positive impact of bringing Americans together and the negative impact of a love for foreign conflict.  Today's GOP relies on domestic enemies.  It seems to make Trump about the least hawkish president we've had in a long time (a good thing, in a vacuum) but it also creates and unprecedented civil unrest and the opportunity rile everyone up against the enemy. It's an explosive formula that the would-be dictator enjoys.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    You need to factor in wealth disparity, automation of jobs, globalization and the age of social media (among other things). Trying to compare this current possible authoritarianism with past authoritarianism isn't really giving this current threat it's due. 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dankind said:
    unreal!!
    weeks?wow
    to count 'em all, 2 weeks.

I don't think Trumpito gets to 32%, and that's going to start showing pretty goddamn quickly if they're releasing numbers properly.  

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Oh, Lindsey Flimsy Flip Flop Faloozy, you just can't help yourself. And because you never dog whistle, ever.

Graham draws criticism for referencing ‘the good old days of segregation’ — a statement he said was sarcastic

By Derek Hawkins

Jaime Harrison, Sen. Lindsey O. Graham’s Democratic opponent in the South Carolina Senate race, criticized the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee for referencing “the good old days of segregation” during Barrett’s confirmation hearing Wednesday morning — a statement Graham said was intended to be sarcastic.

Graham made the remark in a discussion about the Supreme Court’s rulings in two landmark cases that have come up repeatedly in the hearings: Brown v. Board of Education, which struck down segregation laws, and Roe v. Wade, which established abortion rights.

Barrett could voice an opinion about Brown, Graham said, because there was no active litigation related to the segregation at issue in the case.

“One of the reasons you can say with confidence that you think Brown v. Board of Education is super-precedent is that you’re not aware of any effort to go back to the good old days of segregation by a legislative body, is that correct?” Graham asked. Barrett responded in the affirmative.

Harrison’s campaign seized on the remark, saying it showed Graham was “out of touch.”

“Even as peaceful protestors demonstrate across our state for equality and justice, Lindsey can’t help but refer fondly to a time of violent oppression and segregation against African Americans,” campaign spokesman Guy King said in a statement.

“It’s 2020, not 1920. Act like it,” added Harrison, who is Black.

Others expressed alarm at Graham’s words, including Michael Steele, the first black chairman of the Republican National Committee.

Graham responded to the blowback shortly after, saying he made the statement with "deep sarcasm.”

“The point I’m trying to make is that there is nobody in the legislative arena wanting to take us back to that dark time in American history," he told reporters outside the hearing room. “I want to make sure everyone in my state moves forward. In terms of that statement, it blows my mind that anyone can believe that about me.”

A spokesperson for the Graham campaign accused Harrison and others on the political left of "trying to drum up controversy where none exists.”

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    honestly, I believe graham here. tone deaf? 100%. but he think he probably thought no one would actually believe he meant that sincerely. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.