Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    What a colossal failure of the media.  We need to get away from the pundits and get back to news reporting.  The “Jump to Conclusions” game from Office Space would sell out in New York and DC.  

Trump is still a disgusting person, unfit to be President, and a crook, but the media got this Russia nonsense way wrong and just drives a bigger wedge in the country instead of just reporting the news.  They played right into Trump’s Fake News rhetoric. Tough to disagree right now.

I wouldn't blame this on the media:

"The attorney general also stated that Mueller did not reach a conclusion on whether President Trump committed any offenses relating to obstruction of justice.

"The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,' " the letter reads."

Honestly, I don't know wtf that means. If he didn't commit a crime why is he not exonerated?

To me its the master of the Iran Contra coverup back to perform his magic.

I took it to say that there was no findings of collusion with Russia, but that  Trump may have obstructed the investigation but not enough to be charged.  So, no Russia collusion but likely some lies by the President.

So I took it that the investigation was whether there was collusion and the answer is a clear no.
    I look forward to watch people claim Trump obstructed an investigation into a crime he never committed. Please. Keep going. I want to spike more footballs. I am not yet sick of the winning.
    Wait, what? How did you win?  What did you have to do with anything? 
    To me the win is not having a trial for the next two years. Instead of watergate/lewinsky 2.0 we can now go back to work and attempt to fix the many problems we have in the us.  

Completely agree.  Now we can focus on the anemic GDP growth as further proof that trickle down economics doesn't work. That will be the election albatross. 
    How about I am facing the biggest tax  increase I ever faced in my life, a gift from a republican president and republican Congress .

Trump governs only to his 40% base that lives in red states, and his followers wonder why everyone else hates him. 
    How could that be? I paid less in taxes and made more. 

I lost a huge SALT deduction while the tax rate decreased slightly, not nearly enough to offset the lost deduction.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    What a colossal failure of the media.  We need to get away from the pundits and get back to news reporting.  The “Jump to Conclusions” game from Office Space would sell out in New York and DC.  

Trump is still a disgusting person, unfit to be President, and a crook, but the media got this Russia nonsense way wrong and just drives a bigger wedge in the country instead of just reporting the news.  They played right into Trump’s Fake News rhetoric. Tough to disagree right now.

"The attorney general also stated that Mueller did not reach a conclusion on whether President Trump committed any offenses relating to obstruction of justice.

"The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,' " the letter reads."

Honestly, I don't know wtf that means. If he didn't commit a crime why is he not exonerated?

I took it to say that there was no findings of collusion with Russia, but that  Trump may have obstructed the investigation but not enough to be charged.  So, no Russia collusion but likely some lies by the President.

So I took it that the investigation was whether there was collusion and the answer is a clear no.
    I look forward to watch people claim Trump obstructed an investigation into a crime he never committed. Please. Keep going. I want to spike more footballs. I am not yet sick of the winning.
    To me the win is not having a trial for the next two years. Instead of watergate/lewinsky 2.0 we can now go back to work and attempt to fix the many problems we have in the us.  

Completely agree.  Now we can focus on the anemic GDP growth as further proof that trickle down economics doesn't work. That will be the election albatross. 
    How about I am facing the biggest tax  increase I ever faced in my life, a gift from a republican president and republican Congress .

Trump governs only to his 40% base that lives in red states, and his followers wonder why everyone else hates him. 

I lost a huge SALT deduction while the tax rate decreased slightly, not nearly enough to offset the lost deduction.

Got ya. I m sorry bud. Did you end up owing or just get less of a refund?

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

You're in Jersey right?  I'm surprised the salt didn't hurt you.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

You're in Jersey right?  I'm surprised the salt didn't hurt you.  
    My refund went down but I paid less in taxes and made more. 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

You want people in red states to continue subsidizing your services? Protest your Governor not your President. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.
    Agreed. There will be a trial. Illegally spying on political opponents is not something that will be ignored.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1109935894163787778?s=21

You can't keep the hypocrisy in check for one day?
    Sorry but perp walks are necessary. The hold outs here and elsewhere makes it clear that this can’t end. 
    Oh right,  because you have some prosecutorial knowledge that the rest of us don't.  You're actually H2M on the other side,  except I give him far more credit.  At least for him,  there was a special counsel investigating.  As of now you have.... Devin Nunes. Good luck with that joker as your source and advocate.  
    I’m not sure a special counsel will be required for this. The IG is on it. Barr can handle the rest. He isn’t conflicted.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.
    Agreed. There will be a trial. Illegally spying on political opponents is not something that will be ignored.

Sorry but perp walks are necessary. The hold outs here and elsewhere makes it clear that this can’t end. 
    Oh right,  because you have some prosecutorial knowledge that the rest of us don't.  You're actually H2M on the other side,  except I give him far more credit.  At least for him,  there was a special counsel investigating.  As of now you have.... Devin Nunes. Good luck with that joker as your source and advocate.  
    I’m not sure a special counsel will be required for this. The IG is on it. Barr can handle the rest. He isn’t conflicted.
    On well feel free to call it out when senior members of the justice department are indicted for advocating for the overthrow of the government.  Until then,  remember you and H2M are saying the same thing. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    The president is not a stooge of the Kremlin, and you guys act like someone just stole your puppy... 

I'm pissed because this really hurts for 2020

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

You seem to be forgetting the repubs held the house from 2010 on and still hold the senate and with it, they held investigative power. Where were the hearings on the FISA violations? What about the Deep State hearings? Oh, that’s right, they spent their time and energy on Benghazi and Hillary’s emails. Principles indeed.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

On well feel free to call it out when senior members of the justice department are indicted for advocating for the overthrow of the government.  Until then,  remember you and H2M are saying the same thing. 
    That won’t be the charge...suggested use of 25th amendment story notwithstanding. 

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

That won’t be the charge...suggested use of 25th amendment story notwithstanding. 

Well that is convenient for your charge.  Although it's interesting that you think contemplated use of an amendment is against the law.  More circular legal logic. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

You forgot about that didn’t you. Personally I think McCabe is full of shit but he seems to swear by it. Only one way to find out I guess.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Well that is convenient for your charge.  Although it's interesting that you think contemplated use of an amendment is against the law.  More circular legal logic. 
    Yet a President firing the head of the FBI is evidence of obstruction? Interesting that. Let’s keep playing.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Yet a President firing the head of the FBI is evidence of obstruction? Interesting that. Let’s keep playing.
    I don't recall typing that.  You're very confusing because you think everything you read applies to everyone you talk to 
  • Options
    But firing could be obstruction if intent is clear.  However that's very difficult to prove as I'm sure you know.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

I don't recall typing that.  You're very confusing because you think everything you read applies to everyone you talk to 
    Oh. So you thought the obstruction charge was nonsense all along? Well my apologies then. Glad we’re on the same page.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Oh. So you thought the obstruction charge was nonsense all along? Well my apologies then. Glad we’re on the same page.
    No,  as I've said I've always been an advocate for waiting for the report.  I never thought I had enough information or would be privy to the information necessary to have an educated judgment. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    Cheers to all you willing to give it your all in these endless back and forths where you're mostly being trolled by "MAGA bitches" (might as well go all in and admit you agree with grab em by the pussy and lock her up).

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my vino with some za and continue to recognize that this president is a disease that needs to be eradicated by 2020. Anyone celebrating this lumbering dimwit as president gets what they deserve. Carry on trying to reason with BS and Rolemodels. They don't really care about anything besides sticking it to the opposition and their bottom line.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

No,  as I've said I've always been an advocate for waiting for the report.  I never thought I had enough information or would be privy to the information necessary to have an educated judgment. 
    And you agree with the findings. Excellent. Now you must ask yourself how Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe and others got it all wrong. Brennan was just on tv this week stating that indictments were coming. These were the upper brass of the intelligence community. Were they just mistaken? Is it that simple? I’m calling bullshit. They made misrepresentations to a FISA court. They spied on a political campaign. They disseminated their findings during the transition. They started an investigation and leaked repeatedly on the way in order to cover up their crimes and take down a president. It is all right before your eyes. This wasn’t a simple mistake.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

And you agree with the findings. Excellent. Now you must ask yourself how Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe and others got it all wrong. Brennan was just on tv this week stating that indictments were coming. These were the upper brass of the intelligence community. Were they just mistaken? Is it that simple? I’m calling bullshit. They made misrepresentations to a FISA court. They spied on a political campaign. They disseminated their findings during the transition. They started an investigation and leaked repeatedly on the way in order to cover up their crimes and take down a president. It is all right before your eyes. This wasn’t a simple mistake.

Are you daft? I still haven't seen the report.  All we know is what Barr chose to summarize as the key points.  
    And you did it again... made a bunch conclusions unsupported by litigation or judgment.  Tabbi would be so disappointed in you.  It's like you leaned nothing from Iraq.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Cheers to all you willing to give it your all in these endless back and forths where you're mostly being trolled by "MAGA bitches" (might as well go all in and admit you agree with grab em by the pussy and lock her up).

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my vino with some za and continue to recognize that this president is a disease that needs to be eradicated by 2020. Anyone celebrating this lumbering dimwit as president gets what they deserve. Carry on trying to reason with BS and Rolemodels. They don't really care about anything besides sticking it to the opposition and their bottom line.
    Wrong. This is important. As goes America so goes the world and you can’t be allowed to descend into a banana republic. What the intelligence community did in the lead up to the election was a terrible crime and it needs to be set right or your institutions will fail. Trump isn’t the disease. He’s the chemo. Enjoy your vino.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Are you daft? I still haven't seen the report.  All we know is what Barr chose to summarize as the key points.  
    And you did it again... made a bunch conclusions unsupported by litigation or judgment.  Tabbi would be so disappointed in you.  It's like you leaned nothing from Iraq.
    Oh. So you believe it’s possible that Barr misrepresented the findings? Well then...who’s H2M now?

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Oh. So you believe it’s possible that Barr misrepresented the findings? Well then...who’s H2M now?

Am I stating it unequivocally like you with your points? No.  Is it possible, yes.  Interesting that you think it's impossible.  You really have political blinders. 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Do you want to see the full report come out?
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Absolutely. Every word.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Am I stating it unequivocally like you with your points? No.  Is it possible, yes.  Interesting that you think it's impossible.  You really have political blinders. 
    Right. Because Mueller would just stay silent and allow that to happen. And Rosenstein would participate in the charade as well. And they wouldn’t anticipate that anybody would want to check. Welcome to conspiracy land.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    BS44325 said:
    tbergs said:

Wrong. This is important. As goes America so goes the world and you can’t be allowed to descend into a banana republic. What the intelligence community did in the lead up to the election was a terrible crime and it needs to be set right or your institutions will fail. Trump isn’t the disease. He’s the chemo. Enjoy your vino.
    "Chemo", lol.  Yeah, Trump's pretty toxic alright. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

How many pages is the Team Mueller Report and you have faith in a 4 page summary by a man who publically stated that a POTUS can’t obstruct justice? Principled.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Absolutely. Every word.
    Right answer. Although we both know Barr and others are working hard to keep this under wraps. Have you asked yourself why that may be?
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    BS44325 said:
    tbergs said:

"Chemo", lol.  Yeah, Trump's pretty toxic alright. 
    Yup. Hopefully will kill the bad cells. Unfortunately will kill some good ones. If we’re lucky we’ll live. Prognosis still poor.

This discussion has been closed.