Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    mace1229 said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:
    Because it's on my mind and it needs to be said,  soul-eater/monster is dead wrong. Senator Kamala is not a monster. He is the monster. He put children in cages and that is forever unforgivable. 
    There. I feel just a little better. Be safe all.

By cages, are these some of the examples of immigrant children that make Trump a soul-eater monster?
    i'm going to go ahead and take a wild guess that this is a picture from the obama administration in an attempt to try to trap kat, but it's already been well established that obama did detain families, but the big difference was trump separated them from their parents, which obama did not do, unless there was obvious cases of concern for the welfare of the child staying with the parents. 
    Not meant to "trap," I assumed most would realize when it was taken since this has come up several times recently.
    The intent was to point out the irony for calling one person a monster and being okay with the other. Either they are both monsters or they aren't.
    The comment wasn't about detaining families, it was about the conditions, and specifically the cages, that the children were kept in. If people are upset about the detaining and separation of families, they should say that, and not exclusively talk about the conditions and cages. 
    You know what Kat meant, and you also know that the intent and scale between the two administrations aren't comparable. Especially after the story that came out this week.

This is not a both sides case ( like most examples)
    What story came out this week? Trump's covid and the debate have dominate all the news.

There's a pretty big story out in the last 36 hours about a group of right wing domestic terrorists who were caught planning to kidnap the governor of Michigan and attack law enforcement targets with the intention of starting another civil war. 13 people have been charged so far. Adding to the fun is the fact that our president struggles to condemn these terrorists and this behavior... an argument could be made that he's actually encouraging them. (weird, right?)

IDK if this is the story @dignin was referring to, but it's significant, and any news source worth its salt has been covering it. If your news sources of choice haven't covered it, you may want to seek out additional sources.

Yes, I did hear about that too. But that doesn't have anything to do with what we were talking about, the conditions of immigrant children, so not sure if that's what he was referring to. 
  • Options
    static111 said:

Who is ok with this?
    We know the answer.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    edited October 2020
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:
    Because it's on my mind and it needs to be said,  soul-eater/monster is dead wrong. Senator Kamala is not a monster. He is the monster. He put children in cages and that is forever unforgivable. 

By cages, are these some of the examples of immigrant children that make Trump a soul-eater monster?
    i'm going to go ahead and take a wild guess that this is a picture from the obama administration in an attempt to try to trap kat, but it's already been well established that obama did detain families, but the big difference was trump separated them from their parents, which obama did not do, unless there was obvious cases of concern for the welfare of the child staying with the parents. 
    Not meant to "trap," I assumed most would realize when it was taken since this has come up several times recently.
    The intent was to point out the irony for calling one person a monster and being okay with the other. Either they are both monsters or they aren't.
    The comment wasn't about detaining families, it was about the conditions, and specifically the cages, that the children were kept in. If people are upset about the detaining and separation of families, they should say that, and not exclusively talk about the conditions and cages. 
    Are you okey with the cages? 

If by cages you mean chain link fence walls, then yes, I'm okay with that. When they are used as designed, and that is short term detainment. Do you expect a fancy resort or even nice dry wall? Why? Some shelters use chain link, its fine. 
    I'm against the double standard. There was no outrage and no one referred to them as cages until Trump was in office, although they have been used for years before that.
    The double standard goes beyond just calling it a cage. I won't be able to find a link so those who don't believe me, that's fine. But I think it was AOC who a few years ago described it as kids drinking out of the toilet as their only water source. Completely not true, it was those sinks over the toilet that you see in prisons, but they of course described it as a cage and drinking out of the toilet. 
    If someone is against the separation then they should say that. But I hear more often the complaint is about the conditions and "cages," which have been there long before 2017.
    I'll agree with you there. the depiction of "drinking from toilets" from the "far left" was pretty outrageous. and just furthered to give credence to "fake news". 
    Ok I challenge anyone that is ok with this to drink from a water fountain that is connected to the top of a toilet in a detainment facility.  The spigot is part of the same metal housing that makes up the toilet.  She’s not wrong.  I guess she could have said they have to drink from a spigot that is made from the same housing as the toilet and drink over the toilet, but drinking from the toilet is pretty succinct.  But again if anyone is ok with this, please go to the nearest prison, detention facility etc what have you and turn on the tap and take a big drink from on top of the communal toilet.
    I'd have no problem drinking from that. Thousands of inmates do it every day and its fine. I'm not a plumber, but I've installed sinks in my house before. I know enough to know the water source can be one pipe that probably has a T connection that splits and feeds into the toilet bowl and sink separately. I wouldn't instal one in my own house, just because it looks weird. But its fine and safe. Its not like the water passes through the toilet bowl and then into the sink portion. Honestly not much different that many houses that have a sink and toilet right next to eachother. 1 water source that splits and feeds 2 things, the difference is in the house that piping is behind the wall to hide it and these are in stainless steel/aluminum containers to hide it. 
    I don't plan to be in a prison any time soon, but if I was out camping at the campsite facilities had something like that I wouldnt think twice to use it. I'd prefer that over those nasty porta-johns where theres no place to wash your hands.
    That's the problem with kids not growing up drinking hose water anymore, they get grossed out too easily. Who hasn't had to let the hose water run for 30 seconds on a hot summer day just so it'd cool down enough to not burn you? Good times. Now kids think drinking hose water is nasty and will make you sick.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    mace1229 said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:

You know what Kat meant, and you also know that the intent and scale between the two administrations aren't comparable. Especially after the story that came out this week.

What story came out this week? Trump's covid and the debate have dominate all the news.

There's a pretty big story out in the last 36 hours about a group of right wing domestic terrorists who were caught planning to kidnap the governor of Michigan and attack law enforcement targets with the intention of starting another civil war. 13 people have been charged so far. Adding to the fun is the fact that our president struggles to condemn these terrorists and this behavior... an argument could be made that he's actually encouraging them. (weird, right?)

IDK if this is the story @dignin was referring to, but it's significant, and any news source worth its salt has been covering it. If your news sources of choice haven't covered it, you may want to seek out additional sources.

the governor said that she receives threats every single time trump mentions her.

also, trump is angry that she did not thank him for having his justice department arrest these people.

governor said that she has known about the plot for a while now.

crazy story. these are probably the same people who stormed the state capital building with guns a few months ago.

is it just me, or is the left/right animosity hottest in michigan?

As I understand it, two of the men charged with planning to kidnap the governor were part of the group that stormed the capital building a few months ago.

What should we expect when the president tweets inflammatory rhetoric on a regular basis & right wing media glorifies people like Kyle Rittenhouse?

It's only going to get worse.

Tweeted “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!!” In April. I’d have to guess that the operation started not long after that. 

If I was a prisoner or leaving a country in  pursuit of a better life, I think I’d be ok with the toilet fountain thing. Not like it’s flushing into the drinking supply. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:

Are you okey with the cages? 

If by cages you mean chain link fence walls, then yes, I'm okay with that. When they are used as designed, and that is short term detainment. Do you expect a fancy resort or even nice dry wall? Why? Some shelters use chain link, its fine. 
    I'm against the double standard. There was no outrage and no one referred to them as cages until Trump was in office, although they have been used for years before that.
    The double standard goes beyond just calling it a cage. I won't be able to find a link so those who don't believe me, that's fine. But I think it was AOC who a few years ago described it as kids drinking out of the toilet as their only water source. Completely not true, it was those sinks over the toilet that you see in prisons, but they of course described it as a cage and drinking out of the toilet. 
    If someone is against the separation then they should say that. But I hear more often the complaint is about the conditions and "cages," which have been there long before 2017.
    I'll agree with you there. the depiction of "drinking from toilets" from the "far left" was pretty outrageous. and just furthered to give credence to "fake news". 
    Ok I challenge anyone that is ok with this to drink from a water fountain that is connected to the top of a toilet in a detainment facility.  The spigot is part of the same metal housing that makes up the toilet.  She’s not wrong.  I guess she could have said they have to drink from a spigot that is made from the same housing as the toilet and drink over the toilet, but drinking from the toilet is pretty succinct.  But again if anyone is ok with this, please go to the nearest prison, detention facility etc what have you and turn on the tap and take a big drink from on top of the communal toilet.
    Yes, she was wrong. she intentionally made it sounds like people were drinking from the bowl of the toilet, which is WAY different from drinking from a tap that is above the tank. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    static111 said:

Who is ok with this?
    who is ok with it and who isn't is irrelevant in the context of how she presented it. that is clearly not drinking from the same place you take a shit. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,484
    edited October 2020
    Big deal. 

Focusing on details that happened to be wrong, instead of the full picture is... whatever...

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Big deal. 

Focusing on details that happened to be wrong, instead of the full picture is... whatever...

really? is she going after the prison system for it being inhumane by making inmates "drink out of the toilet"? Haven't seen it if she has
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    details are kind of important if you want to be taken seriously. and this wasn't only details. it was outright misleading. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,484
    edited October 2020
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Big deal. 

really? is she going after the prison system for it being inhumane by making inmates "drink out of the toilet"? Haven't seen it if she has
    She is strongly on record against the prison industrial complex
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    mace1229 said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:

Hey Merkin, this was the story I was referring too. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/us/politics/family-separation-border-immigration-jeff-sessions-rod-rosenstein.html?login=smartlock&auth=login-smartlock

We Need to Take Away Children,’ No Matter How Young, Justice Dept. Officials Said

Top department officials were “a driving force” behind President Trump’s child separation policy, a draft investigation report said.

• Options
    static111 said:
    Big deal. 

She is strongly on record against the prison industrial complex
    i know, i was asking about this specifically. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,622
    I saw that yesterday.  I have a hard time believing the homeowner
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,645
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/us/politics/family-separation-border-immigration-jeff-sessions-rod-rosenstein.html?login=smartlock&auth=login-smartlock

We Need to Take Away Children,’ No Matter How Young, Justice Dept. Officials Said

Top department officials were “a driving force” behind President Trump’s child separation policy, a draft investigation report said.

Oh, right... good call. It’s hard to keep track of all these stories confirming the cruelty & inhumanity of this administration. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,344
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kat said:

Oh, right... good call. It’s hard to keep track of all these stories confirming the cruelty & inhumanity of this administration. 

this was from DOJ IG report. Horowitz is the only IG to have survived since the purge...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    So much winning. Tired of winning yet? Or tired of the brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy? Suckers.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    So much winning. Tired of winning yet? Or tired of the brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy? Suckers.

that missile is bonerific.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat is going full on Mussolini.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,719
    As I watch the dumpster fire rage on in the States watching this Trump event...  I feel so unbelievably bad for Americans.  I mean, in the entertainment industry and media, Canada has long since been an easy target for American ridicule.  Those days are nicely gone. (sorry, not sorry)

That said... as a Canuck, I'm not sure a Biden win cleans the shit stain of Trump out. 

Trump needs to lose in a very big way for you folks to regain any respect at all. Your country will forever be judged for electing this clown to begin with, but the head scratching will continue if this race is not won "bigly." 

Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Parksy said:
    As I watch the dumpster fire rage on in the States watching this Trump event...  I feel so unbelievably bad for Americans.  I mean, in the entertainment industry and media, Canada has long since been an easy target for American ridicule.  Those days are nicely gone. (sorry, not sorry)

That said... as a Canuck, I'm not sure a Biden win cleans the shit stain of Trump out. 

Trump needs to lose in a very big way for you folks to regain any respect at all. Your country will forever be judged for electing this clown to begin with, but the head scratching will continue if this race is not won "bigly." 

I’m worried that we are gonna have some serious violence in response to this election
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,925
    static111 said:
    TParksy said:

I’m worried that we are gonna have some serious violence in response to this election
    There will be. No matter who wins. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,938
    Parksy said:

It absolutely SUCKS to be a U.S. American citizen these days.  We are living through a clusterfuck the likes of which have never been seen before.  The combination of Trump/ Proud Boy/ white supremacist idiocy and bullshit, combined with a disastrously dangerous economic situation and a pandemic- all of that is causing waves of mental health issues and the suicide rate in the U.S. is rising- some estimates indicate it is rising quite badly.    And on top of that, we will have continued issues after the election as pointed out by static111 here:
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:

I hate to say this because it will sound pessimistic and defeatist, but I think post-election violence is almost a given.  My best advice is to stock up (but not hoard) essentials before the  election and avoid downtown areas or any place where people a lot of people frequent- even if they practice social distancing.  In other words, any place where troublemakers are more likely to act out.  The people who do these kinds of things want all the attention they can get and so they will seek out more highly visible locations.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,637
    The same people that vote for trump will still be in America on November 5th whether he wins or not.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    I don't care if Canada or anyone else respects us....but I would like to respect us.  (Which I don't - our country is populated with morons and worse....and this is the bs we deserve for electing such a shit bag.  Certainly agree with anyone who feels that way.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    The same people that vote for trump will still be in America on November 5th whether he wins or not.
    True
    But maybe if Biden/Harris wins they will crawl back under their rocks or back into their mom's basement.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    I don't care if Canada or anyone else respects us....but I would like to respect us.  (Which I don't - our country is populated with morons and worse....and this is the bs we deserve for electing such a shit bag.  Certainly agree with anyone who feels that way.)
    As a Canadian I find this hard.   I live fairly close to the border (Vancouver Island).  I've visited the US way more times than I could ever count.  Mostly to Washington State, a few times to surrounding states (Idaho, Oregon, California, Montana etc..).   I've never really had a bad experience any time I've gone there.  Everyone seems pretty cordial.

I always feel like the US has bad leadership, but there's lots of great people.     I try to separate the government from the people that inhabit the country.

Maybe it's because most of my experiences have been in the Northwest and West.  Even last year when I did a trip to Houston and then a road trip to see the empty part of Louisiana.  People were awesome....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    edited October 2020
    Zod said:
    As a Canadian I find this hard.   I live fairly close to the border (Vancouver Island).  I've visited the US way more times than I could ever count.  Mostly to Washington State, a few times to surrounding states (Idaho, Oregon, California, Montana etc..).   I've never really had a bad experience any time I've gone there.  Everyone seems pretty cordial.

I always feel like the US has bad leadership, but there's lots of great people.     I try to separate the government from the people that inhabit the country.

Maybe it's because most of my experiences have been in the Northwest and West.  Even last year when I did a trip to Houston and then a road trip to see the empty part of Louisiana.  People were awesome....
    Well I think I must have said that incorrectly based on your response.  
    I love Canada.  Grew up less that three hours from the border...and even though that was to Quebec, I still loved it.  ;)

This was only saying Canada in response to the Canadian's comment.

I'm general I don't give two shits what anyone thinks of me.  This extends to my feeling about things based on what other countries think of my country.  

I'm  certainly against Trump and most of the fucking idiots I encounter in this country.  A total mess.

Not against Canada or other countries....I just don't set my watch based on what other countries think of us.

I'd fully expect everyone to think that we are a clown show at this point, though.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,719
    I respectfully differ from F me in the Brain.  I would care a great deal if my leader was turning the country into the planet’s comic relief / horror movie.  How other nations regard our flag is about as important as I do.   I think the opposite is kind of like the Houston Astros right now, especially that fellow, Correira. You can either be the team that wins, but everyone hates you, or the team that wins and everyone respects you. 

Interesting comment about the inevitable violence ....  folks up here are worried about something flaring up down there and I just honestly hope that’s not at all the case.  The division is so apparent right now though, you have to wonder even when Trump is no longer in charge, how do you get back to some sort or normalcy after this? 

.....  I mean it only took me a year to like Pete Carroll again after not handing off to Beast Mode (honestly wtf)!

Hopefully time will heal and Biden says and does the right things to turn the heat down. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx