fuck queen

(fuck is too strong of a word)
    (yes, it is.)

love queen
  • Options
    No
    njnancy said:
    You're welcome.
    Does that mean you want to break free, already?

No. Is this real life or is it just fantasy?
    You two are caught up in a landslide, no escape from reality.
    She's a killer queen...
    :heart:
  • Options
    No
    I'm your Killer Queen...
    and you're my Flash Gordon. 
  • Options
    I'm your Killer Queen...
    I'm the king of the night time world
    And you're my headlight queen
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    No
    I'm your Killer Queen...
    Are you trying to make, PJ_Soul jealous? ;)
  • Options
    No
    You are going to have to woo PJ_S, because she likes being single. Play her a song, man. Neil Young or something, not Kiss.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    Yes
    I'm your Killer Queen...
    Are you trying to make, PJ_Soul jealous? ;)

I think I heard they are not exclusive.
  • Options
    No
    I've got this placeholder thing with Thoughts_Arrive going on right now. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Yes
    For the single people...Do any of you plan on staying single by choice?  My Dad had 2 cousins who choose to be single.  One did eventually marry, in his 70's, he died about 2 years later...  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Yes
    I've never been single and I think it has had a negative impact on me as an adult
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm terrible alone
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2018
    No
    For the single people...Do any of you plan on staying single by choice?  My Dad had 2 cousins who choose to be single.  One did eventually marry, in his 70's, he died about 2 years later...  
    I only plan on never marrying again. I'll take a promise ring though, as in I promise never to ask you to marry me.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Quite possibly. I gotta say I really enjoy being able to do what I want, when I want, with whom I want and not getting any flack for it. If I want to come home hammered and make a bunch of noise cooking pancakes at 3am, it’s all good.   If I want to hang out with my female friends, there’s no jealousy or insecurity involved. If I want to frame and hang several Pearl Jam posters I can do it anywhere in the house that I please. If I want to skip all those country craft festivals I can. If I want to spend my money, I do, and I spend it on whatever the fuck I want.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827
    Yes
    Quite possibly. I gotta say I really enjoy being able to do what I want, when I want, with whom I want and not getting any flack for it. If I want to come home hammered and make a bunch of noise cooking pancakes at 3am, it’s all good.   If I want to hang out with my female friends, there’s no jealousy or insecurity involved. If I want to frame and hang several Pearl Jam posters I can do it anywhere in the house that I please. If I want to skip all those country craft festivals I can. If I want to spend my money, I do, and I spend it on whatever the fuck I want.

But we know you're actually going to all of them. The vintage and hipster ones, too. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    No

But we know you're actually going to all of them. The vintage and hipster ones, too. 
    And one day it will be 3am and you’ll be making pancakes for someone.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    I can't make pancakes all that well. They taste all right, but they look like roadkill.

I'm a french toast king, though. You want some french toast? I'm your man. Everyone else's french toast game is weak.

I'd like a waffle iron. I love me some waffles. I stay at Hampton Inns just for the waffle-making experience in the morning.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    I can't make pancakes all that well. They taste all right, but they look like roadkill.

I'm a french toast king, though. You want some french toast? I'm your man. Everyone else's french toast game is weak.

I'd like a waffle iron. I love me some waffles. I stay at Hampton Inns just for the waffle-making experience in the morning.

I have a strong french toast game as well. May even be better than yours. 
  • Options
    Yes
    Is French toast fried bread with egg? I've never had it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Yes
    dankind said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No

And one day it will be 3am and you’ll be making pancakes for someone.
    You're so optimistic and yet you voted no. :)
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

You look a little sweaty. Already nervous?

Toast-off TBA. Applications currently being accepted for judges. 
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Getting all dramatic really just highlights your insecurity. The master is always calm. 
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Getting all dramatic really just highlights your insecurity. The master is always calm. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes
    Exactly so. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Yes
    Is French toast fried bread with egg? I've never had it. 
    I know it does involve eggs and bread, never made it myself.  My mom used to make good french toast.  You should give it a try, it is really good...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    No
    I am happy to be a judge.  I used to make a mean French Toast but it has been years and I am the pancake guy now given the appetites of the kids.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I am not only happy to be a judge, I demand it.  No matter what, my French toast fails miserably.  Pancakes too.

And now I'm pissed we have only old Eggos in the freezer.
  • Options
    Yes
    Agnes ain't no challah back girl.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    Agnes ain't no challah back girl.
    That reminds me. You know what pairs well with french toast?

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    I SAW PEARL JAM