Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Yes
    She wanted to meet up at 14:30 for pizza... so maybe this isn't a date either but more of a friendly thing :D 

Haha. Well well. My michelle. 

JUst have to remember to not sing out "CAN YOU HEAR THE RUMBLEEEEEE!?" loud during this "meet up"
    You’ve never heard of a lunch date? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    She wanted to meet up at 14:30 for pizza... so maybe this isn't a date either but more of a friendly thing :D 

Haha. Well well. My michelle. 

JUst have to remember to not sing out "CAN YOU HEAR THE RUMBLEEEEEE!?" loud during this "meet up"
    so? did you have a nooner after pizza?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    Who goes to Chuck E Cheese and then has a nooner? Not even the Dos Equis guy can pull that off!
  • Options
    i don't always eat pizza. 
    but when i do, i go to chuck e cheese. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No
    You can't beat the entertainment!  =)
  • Options
    No
    Which is good because you're not getting a nooner. 
  • Options
    No
    Hey Spiritual, did you get to first base? lol
  • Options
    Which is good because you're not getting a nooner. 
    maybe she has a mouse costume fetish. who knows. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No
    They have a name, Hugh. Is she a furry, S_C?
  • Options
    No
    She's going to have a nooner with the keyboardist.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    No
    I'm just kidding. Here's some mood music.
    https://youtu.be/wDA4iZW-Khk
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,754
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    I remember learning about this via an episode of CSI some years ago.

Now I'm pretty open minded, and like what most would consider some weird shit...but with this episode, I learned I have some hard limits.  =)B)
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    She was cool.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Think I fucked up a bit. But not much. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    No
    I remember learning about this via an episode of CSI some years ago.

Now I'm pretty open minded, and like what most would consider some weird shit...but with this episode, I learned I have some hard limits.  =)B)
    :liar::smiley:
  • Options
    No
    Think I fucked up a bit. But not much. 
     Well, scruffy wasn't with you to be your wingman, so that's understandable. 

You can act excited about Maja now, right? Where are the jazz hands?
  • Options
    No
    No jazz hands, huh? Well, maybe after the second booking then. 

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,492

You are on fire weirdo!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    There is a big difference between the question: "So... eh... are you going.. home?" and "So... eh... you wanna come with me home?"
  • Options
    No
    23scidoo said:

You are on fire weirdo!!!
    Yeah I'm on fire alright... I just realized that Hugh was being the Dos Equis guy in that reply about Chuck E Cheese! :lol:

Thank you though, weirdo. :smiley: 

I'm happy you've returned to the Agnes thread.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    There is a big difference between the question: "So... eh... are you going.. home?" and "So... eh... you wanna come with me home?"
    Who asked these questions? You or the girl?
  • Options
    I asked the first question in a way of asking the second question. She didn't see it as the first and the seocnd question meaning the same thing, and later said I should have asked her the second question.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,492
    I asked the first question in a way of asking the second question. She didn't see it as the first and the seocnd question meaning the same thing, and later said I should have asked her the second question.
    Oh bro..you really need @mcgruff10 over there..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Sure looks like it...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    Yes
    23scidoo said:
    Passport is ready!  I ll also give a course on pizza at no extra charge. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    So, did you make plans to see her again?
  • Options
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Passport is ready!  I ll also give a course on pizza at no extra charge. 
    Take the scissors mcgruff. You know to cut the pizza!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    So basically she would have gone home with you? You are in my friend. Be cool.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,943
    edited January 2019
    So, did you make plans to see her again?
    She wanted to visit me now tonight actually I just find out. Haha.

But I said no. Because I'm listening to GHOST and I don't like getting disturbed during my precious GHOST time.

(I also have to do some work)