Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes
    Fuck The Simpsons (post what, season 6?)

I understand why you didn't go, but I think it had more to do with it "being easier" not going because you were a bit scared. 
    More that I am half asleep after a busy day but I've chickened out of meeting new people before.
    Social anxiety....
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Yes
    Hopefully next time. I told her that it was late notice and I wouldn't make it on time and she said all good, not a problem.
    If I knew in advance I'd have made a quick and easy dinner. Made some Moroccan dish for the first time tonight and it took 3 long hours, plus dishes grrrr.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,983
    edited December 2018

I understand why you didn't go, but I think it had more to do with it "being easier" not going because you were a bit scared. 
    More that I am half asleep after a busy day but I've chickened out of meeting new people before.
    Social anxiety....
    Yes, I'm the same. You always find something to blame it on, but in the end if you didn't have those social barriers making you passive you would have been out of your home and on your way to her.

But as I said, I'm the same. "Oh, but I need to work on this or that at home anyways... so I'll skip it..." etc.

AND THAT'S WHY I'M ONE LONELY MOFO
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Yes
    Yeah, I probably would've chickened out but this time I am seriously half asleep and my legs and feet are sore from standing all day and night. Couldn't be bothered standing at a bar till past midnight. 
    I am regretting not being there. Not sure if she was going alone or with friends.
    She seems to have tonnes of friends going by her photos online.
    A real social butterfly. I am the opposite. But boy do I find her attractive and cool. She's a talented painter too but she hardly paints, she's a photographer. I paint but not often. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hopefully she invites you again! (i was just kidding with the pic, btw-I get it-I sooooooo get it)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    I think it's easier to not go. But nothing is easy that has a reward. You must walk through the fire. If you know what i mean. Feel the fear and do it anyway
     You really have nothing to lose. Friendship is a real possibility  . And then see what happens. Regrets are far worse than any chances taken 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    No

Social anxiety....
    Yes, I'm the same. You always find something to blame it on, but in the end if you didn't have those social barriers making you passive you would have been out of your home and on your way to her.

But as I said, I'm the same. "Oh, but I need to work on this or that at home anyways... so I'll skip it..." etc.

No, you're not...you have exes in Texas. Don't give us that crap.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes

Social anxiety....

No, you're not...you have exes in Texas. Don't give us that crap.

That's why he hangs his hat in TenneSwede.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No
    :cowboy:

• Options
    No

You playing hooky today?  =)
  • Options

haha. I can post images, just can't see them. I can't even see the image I posted. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes

haha. I can post images, just can't see them. I can't even see the image I posted. 
    Wait, so you can't see the screengrab from "two girls, one cup" that you posted?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

Wait, so you can't see the screengrab from "two girls, one cup" that you posted?
    HAHAHAHA
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No
    Thoughts_Arrive found someone he is genuinely interested in, that is great news!!! :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    Yes
    Thoughts_Arrive found someone he is genuinely interested in, that is great news!!! :joy::joy::joy:
    Yeah but is she interested in me? Who knows. 
    Thanks but.
  • Options
    No
    Sounds like she's interested to me. If a different guy wrote those same posts, you'd be thinking, "hell yes, she's interested." You would encourage him, wouldn't you? 
  • Options
    Yes
    We'll see. People are different online than in person usually (or in my personal experience they are). 
    I've had girls approach me online before and we've chatted and they were like a completely different person face to face.
    I'd prefer an older woman after seeing the way girls younger than me act. They all look like Kim Kardashian clones. Materialistic people.
  • Options
    No
    I see. Well, maybe she will turn out to be an older woman when you meet IRL.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yep.
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    New Year, new experiences with Agnes?
  • Options
    Yes
    She’s in “South Korea.”
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    She’s in “South Korea.”

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bflynn1 said:
    Just asked her about how south korea been. Not much else. 

Seem to be going on a date with another girl this weekend though. We'll see. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,877
    Yes
    bflynn1 said:
    Just asked her about how south korea been. Not much else. 

Seem to be going on a date with another girl this weekend though. We'll see. 
    Agnes is into women too?  Nice!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    You know we need another thread for that "girl #2" date and the name of the girl too! :smirk: 

Just kidding… 
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Oh and seriously S_C: Good luck! 
  • Options
    what happens in south korea, stays in south korea
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,877
    Yes
    what happens in south korea, stays in south korea
    What about the 38th parallel?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    My ass is still wrecked btw. Care a little bit about that too, not just Agnes; the one that got away. Haha.