Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    Also, I think hanging out can be like a 7-day free trial (where you can feel free not to subscribe). If you're dating and you want to call it quits, you have to call and give a reason for not subscribing, and they're going to keep making offer after offer...until you never want to subscribe anywhere ever again.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    No
    Also, I think hanging out can be like a 7-day free trial (where you can feel free not to subscribe). If you're dating and you want to call it quits, you have to call and give a reason for not subscribing, and they're going to keep making offer after offer...until you never want to subscribe anywhere ever again.
    If you are just hanging out, can you return the vd? 
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    No
    LOL
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    No
    Hahaha!  I refuse to press play on that
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    No
    :lol::lol::lol: Just press play already!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,762
    Yes
    Don't harass me. Just saw Santos is back. So... I will tell on you or:

You so much as nibble on me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
    Woah...that sounds "X" rated as fuck! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Yes
    Go for it bud! Definitely worth the gamble.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes
    Go for it bud! Definitely worth the gamble.
    The shit people do for popularity. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,237
    It's a bit concerning how easy it is for him to keep the salami hidden during all those circus acts. :pensive:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Yes
    tbergs said:
    It's a bit concerning how easy it is for him to keep the salami hidden during all those circus acts. :pensive:
    Not the size of the boat, bro! :lol:
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    PJ_Soul said:
    Do guys not get excited about dates or is the excitement just not evident in posts on a messageboard?
    Guys like to pretend they are cool and calm about it, haha. ;)
    I could pretend all I wanted but it wouldn't be effective at all.  I wear my anxiety & nervousness on my sleeve like a mofo!!
  • Options
    Hanging out with a couple of beers booked for tomorrow.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    she's back from the land of kims?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    she's back from the land of kims?
    This is another woman. 

Don't know if Agnes is back. Havent talked to her lately.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Give us a name! Please! ;)
  • Options
    Maja
  • Options
    Same name as this artist, that I just found out has done a song about the city I live in :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG64DmsSQH4
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Maja is a pretty nice name! :relaxed:
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Yes
    dankind said:
    Haha, that spoon was enough to cover up everything :)
  • Options
    dankind said:

Hahahahahahahaha

Super confident and capable stud! A guy can't compete with a guy who can handle himself like this. Not fair.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    kce8 said:
    Maja is a pretty nice name! :relaxed:
    yeah, kind of cute name.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    is it pronounced "Maya" or actually with the J sound?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    is it pronounced "Maya" or actually with the J sound?
    Haven't met her yet, and she's actually not Swedish so who knows. 

But in Sweden we pronounche it like they do 13 seconds into this clip, when they are about to interview Maja from "The Sounds"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH4jmtNNqbg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    You don't do an interview if you're on a dinner date? How do you get around that?  :o 
    There are less formal date choices, I get that. I guess I'm one of the people who would rather call it "hanging out", so we can wear t-shirts and shit. :lol:

Get around it? It doesn't even occur to me. Not to be full of myself, but I'm a really good conversationalist, lol. It's one of my talents. :lol: And I expect the same from others (which does make things a little harder for me TBH). I don't think I've ever had any conversation in my life that felt like an interview. Besides actual job interviews and stuff, lol. But my main point is that I don't get why conversation would be any different on a dinner date than it would be in any other date/hanging out scenario. Why would being in a restaurant for dinner as opposed to having drinks or going for a walk or whatever impact that?? I don't get it.
    Also, a dinner date doesn't require dressing up because it's a date. The actual venue determines the outfit. If it's a fancy restaurant you dress up. If it's a casual place or your date is a walk in a park or at a pub or something you don't. I personally MUCH prefer casual settings for dates (and in general). Although I can appreciate it if a guy thinks I would be pleased by a fancy restaurant; I guess it shows he's attempting to make an effort? It's just that he's wrong about it impressing me and about me wanting to do that. But that's not his fault - he doesn't know me yet, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    Are The Sounds still around? That was a good band. Between them and The Raveonettes, the Nordics had a strong showing in the early aughts.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    Yes
    dankind said:
    I'm not kidding, this guy was on American's Got Talent doing this. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I think I will take Maja to "Ölstugan Tullen" here in town. Cheap beer good veggie food.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,976
    edited January 2019
    dankind said:
    Are The Sounds still around? That was a good band. Between them and The Raveonettes, the Nordics had a strong showing in the early aughts.

I think they are playing on a triple bill with The Hives and Mando Diao here in Sweden in the summer. Some "mid 00's swedish rock"-thing.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    She wanted to meet up at 14:30 for pizza... so maybe this isn't a date either but more of a friendly thing :D 

Haha. Well well. My michelle. 

JUst have to remember to not sing out "CAN YOU HEAR THE RUMBLEEEEEE!?" loud during this "meet up"