thanks nancy. super helpful. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2018
    No
    Hugh,
     that's a gif of a bear (looking like he's getting a healthy dose of Inotyol cream), with the tagline: "WHAT DOES IT MEAN??  =)

Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    thanks nancy. super helpful. 
    I'm always looking out for my friend to the North - don't want you to wind up like this poor guy

:hug:
  • Options
    No
    Hugh,
    that's a gif of stolen footage of Spiritual Chaos when he found out Agnes accidentally ate a sliver of pepperoni.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Hugh,
    that's a gif of stolen footage of Spiritual Chaos when he found out Agnes accidentally ate a sliver of pepperoni.
    LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    Hugh,
    LOL
    Your translations are great. 

Now why does Hugh not like pictures, I have only just discovered this idiosyncrasy and thought I'd have some fun. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    njnancy said:
    Hugh,
    LOL

Now why does Hugh not like pictures, I have only just discovered this idiosyncrasy and thought I'd have some fun. 
    my security settings at work won't allow me to see them. I just see a big blank space where the picture is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    Hugh,
    LOL

my security settings at work won't allow me to see them. I just see a big blank space where the picture is. 
    ohhhh....that must be super annoying. 
  • Options
    No
    Nancy, two thumbs up on the gif choices. That was fun.
  • Options
    Yes
    Nancy, two thumbs up on the gif choices. That was fun.
    Thank you - I had no idea he could only see a black hole :lol: . I just thought he didn't like them. I obviously missed that tidbit somewhere along the way. 

I was happy with them too. I still am trying to figure out what PJ_Soul typed in to get that creepy toast gif. 
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited December 2018
    Yes

I just want to show S.C what the tube looks like.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Yes
    Ass cream. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    This is the only thread I'm  devoted to.  I love it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,009
    edited December 2018
    Annafalk said:

I just want to show S.C how the tube looks like.
    Without much knowledge, I went with what we used for everything when I was a child:

Should I buy your cream instead? My hope is it will go away soon. But I dread everytime I need to use the bathroom. Haha. It's like how no one wants to go to sleep in A Nightmare on Elm Street. 

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Yes
    If you want to have any of your behind left when this is over you need to change cream, jk ;)
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    No
    If only that would have happened to Johnny Depp. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Yes
    S.C If you need more expert advices I must get more detailed information about your problems.
  • Options
    Annafalk said:
    S.C If you need more expert advices I must get more detailed information about your problems.
    You work in vården?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Yes
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?
    i googled varden, had google translate from norwegian to english and I am completely confused. My first answer is that she is an asylum seeker who is also an assassinator. Or she is a man or dwarf. :confounded:
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?
    i googled varden, had google translate from norwegian to english and I am completely confused. My first answer is that she is an asylum seeker who is also an assassinator. Or she is a man or dwarf. :confounded:
    vården is short for sjukvården (sick care) which translates to "healthcare". 

Thinking Anna maybe is a nurse or doctor.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?

That did not show up, but thanks for the clarification SC. Hope things calm down for you soon.
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Yes

He did ask her out on a date.  She said what kind of date? Eventually she said no.  They planned to get together like normal for drinks and then SC's had surgery for something and so they did not meet up.  Now she is traveling to South Korea when the rescheduled meet up was to occur.  Appears they are solidly in the friend zone. 

In between page 1 and 50 is tons and tons of soul searching and amateur psychology (including my own). 

You're minimizing the fun we've had. You had fun, right? 
    Hell yeah. This is great, everyone chipping in to help and get our guy over the line. Hopefully she keeps in touch from South Korea. Fun times.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?
    How could you know all this about me lol
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?

I’m just a nurse. Enough about me I must go now to seek asylum I hope they don’t know about that assassinator thing.
  • Options
    Yes
    Annafalk said:
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?
    How could you know all this about me lol
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:
    You work in vården?

I’m just a nurse. Enough about me I must go now to seek asylum I hope they don’t know about that assassinator thing.
    :rofl:  Too late, it's in some publication. 

There's no such thing as 'just a nurse'. Nurses are more hands on with patients than doctors. Both are admirable professions, but nurses are special people. 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    Thank you, njnancy. You are very kind. :)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I dated a nurse for a short while. We went to José Gonzales together. But we didn't click I felt. 

The last woman I slept with was a nurse too. But we realllllllly didn't click.

No one taught me about how to deal with antibiotics though. Fucking nurses with all their wisdom they refuse to share with the world.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Yes
    I dated a nurse for a short while. We went to José Gonzales together. But we didn't click I felt. 

The last woman I slept with was a nurse too. But we realllllllly didn't click.

No one taught me about how to deal with antibiotics though. Fucking nurses with all their wisdom they refuse to share with the world.
    Sounds like your last two nurses were not “hands on” enough. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    No
    Sounds like one shared her "wisdom" with you, though
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Yes
    Annafalk said:

I just want to show S.C what the tube looks like.
    Oh, I think SC knows what the “tube” (ahem) looks like. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    No
    I keep biting the inside of my mouth over and over and the sore keeps getting bigger. This Sucks.
    What do I do!?!  Please say hello to Agnes for me.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.