Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    There is a big difference between the question: "So... eh... are you going.. home?" and "So... eh... you wanna come with me home?"
    Who asked these questions? You or the girl?
    I asked the first question in a way of asking the second question. She didn't see it as the first and the seocnd question meaning the same thing, and later said I should have asked her the second question.
    Oh bro..you really need @mcgruff10 over there..
    Passport is ready!  I ll also give a course on pizza at no extra charge. 
    Take the scissors mcgruff. You know to cut the pizza!
    You know it!  Depending how long this takes I might be able to head south and drink some red wine with you in the dank English weather lol 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited January 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    There is a big difference between the question: "So... eh... are you going.. home?" and "So... eh... you wanna come with me home?"
    I asked the first question in a way of asking the second question. She didn't see it as the first and the seocnd question meaning the same thing, and later said I should have asked her the second question.
    You know it!  Depending how long this takes I might be able to head south and drink some red wine with you in the dank English weather lol 

Euroviison song contest starts soon. So it's the perfect time*.

* For someone not appreciating good music like  You Are. Weirdo.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:

Yes perfect
     I've been to Sweden twice so I may as well tag along. You know as a sidekick. Mcgruff and robin
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Yes
    Sure to do the trick with any young lady
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Sure to do the trick with any young lady

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:

Yes perfect
     I've been to Sweden twice so I may as well tag along. You know as a sidekick. Mcgruff and robin
    So a Swede, an Englishman and an American walk into a bar.....

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Yes
    So, did you make plans to see her again?
    She wanted to visit me now tonight actually I just find out. Haha.

But I said no. Because I'm listening to GHOST and I don't like getting disturbed during my precious GHOST time.

(I also have to do some work)

Dude!?!? You didn't actually say no, did you? Because you have to so some work? If so, I strongly feel you are making excuses, most likely because you don't feel worthy of being happy. Well, fuck that! The work will always be there when you allow it to be. I've absolutely been there bro. Comes a time when it is entirely healthy to simply leave it alone. 

Call back Agnes Jr. and tell her you will in fact hang out with her tonight. You need a break from the work and she is a terrific excuse to have you take that break. Do it. Don't ponder what I'm saying, just do it. First, because it's true. Second, because it would be romantic (without being over the line). And last, because maybe she deserves to be more that the new Agnes. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i can't believe she basically said 'i'd like to fuck you' and you are blowing her off. :anguished:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• i can't believe she basically said 'i'd like to fuck you' and you are blowing her off. :anguished:

Yes
    Did you call her back yet and tell her you decided to put off work to spend time with her?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Did you call her back yet and tell her you decided to put off work to spend time with her?
    No, but I met you half way and told her we could meet tomorrow after work and go catch a movie or hang at my place and watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrJhgscVMQY
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:

Yes perfect
    So a Swede, an Englishman and an American walk into a bar.....

... which one is which?

Easy:

Swede (wearing Speedo)
    American (wearing red MAGA hat and white Golden Corral t-shirt with yellow armpits)
    Englishman (trousers)
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Yes
    Strange Brew
    Are you surprised that Canadians were not included?
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Strange Brew
    Are you surprised that Canadians were not included?
    Lol

Not at all!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Yes
    Did you call her back yet and tell her you decided to put off work to spend time with her?
    No, but I met you half way and told her we could meet tomorrow after work and go catch a movie or hang at my place and watch:

I'll accept that...so long as you follow through with it. 

ANNNND... good play with "go catch a movie or hang at my place and watch". You're learning, grasshopper. We're proud of you!
  • Did you call her back yet and tell her you decided to put off work to spend time with her?

I'll accept that...so long as you follow through with it. 

ANNNND... good play with "go catch a movie or hang at my place and watch". You're learning, grasshopper. We're proud of you!

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
     shit.

If Agnes is a cult, I'm abandoning ship. Women and pets first!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited January 2019
     shit.

You people are building her up to more of a cult than I ever did. 

She's just a nice friend and a nice person that I happen to want to move into a small lighthouse on a desolate island with and make 10-15 babies.
    edited January 2019
    No
     shit.

You people are building her up to more of a cult than I ever did. 

She's just a nice friend and a nice person that I happen to want to move into a small lighthouse on a desolate island with and make 10-15 babies.
      That is very true! Well done.

10-15 babies? How very American of you. You can have your own TLC show. 

(I am American and just busting S_C's chops for always bashing the US every chance he gets). :)
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
    No
    You can call the show: "If the Lighthouse is Rockin, Don't Bother Knockin (It's All These Damn Kids)".
    Yes
    Anyone ever watch Hell on Wheels? He could call his show "The Swede's"

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Yes
    I hope that Agnes likes Pearl Jam, or is this an effort to convert her by getting her to watch the video? Sorry, I didn't read the last few pages here.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    Yes
    He's moved on from Agnes OG...it's on to Agnes 2.0 now!
  • Yes
    Maja is the new Agnes. And much more up for it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Yes
    She's definitely DTF
  • QUIET DOWN GUYS. She's on her way!

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PLUGGED IN MY NINTENDO WII-U YET!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    Yes

Unlike most of the men here, apparently, I think you're playing this right if you actually want some kind of relationship. Don't have sex that soon if you want anything meaningful. You need to wait until at least the 3rd or 4th date. Good job dude.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

Unlike most of the men here, apparently, I think you're playing this right if you actually want some kind of relationship. Don't have sex that soon if you want anything meaningful. You need to wait until at least the 3rd or 4th date. Good job dude.
    This isn't an american high school film.

In Sweden sex isn't on this weird pedestal created by christian shame. Haha.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

Wtf? What I said has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you're talking about. Word to the wise - don't say dickhead stuff like that on your date!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:

LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD