The National Football League

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Please don’t go to overtime...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Garbage officiating and garbage defense
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    was an entertaining game.  
  • tbergs said:
    Cooper Kupp done for the year
    Hmmm, that probably hurts Cooks value moving forward.

I think it helps. There's plenty of attention that needs to be paid to other Rams skilled players (Gurley, Woods).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Just horrible for Alex Smith. Not sure we see him suit up again.

On a more positive note, it’s impossible not to love brees. Is there anymore more likable in the nfl?
    On the glass is half full point of view for Alex Smith, he has $55M guaranteed in his $111M new contract extension if the Skins cut him after the season ends.  Not bad pay for ten games.  Good thing the Redskins were smart on not paying Kirk Cousins all that guaranteed money.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    Jason P said:
    On the glass is half full point of view for Alex Smith, he has $55M guaranteed in his $111M new contract extension if the Skins cut him after the season ends.  Not bad pay for ten games.  Good thing the Redskins were smart on not paying Kirk Cousins all that guaranteed money.

yeah, he’ll be alright.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Report: Cowboys WR Michael Gallup learned at Falcons game that his brother died of apparent suicide

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-cowboys-wr-michael-gallup-learned-falcons-game-brother-died-suicide-023014836.html
    Give Peas A Chance…
    33 years to the day of Theismans career-ending broken leg, Alex Smith breaks a leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIoNbJNvPJI

Give Peas A Chance…
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170

On a more positive note, it’s impossible not to love brees. Is there anymore more likable in the nfl?
    Ndamukong Suh?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier said:

Ndamukong Suh?

I want to go to a PJ show with Suh and Richie Incognito. Those are two quality human beings that would be a hoot to hang out with!
  • Poncier said:

Ndamukong Suh?

I want to go to a PJ show with Suh and Richie Incognito. Those are two quality human beings that would be a hoot to hang out with!
    Incognito is one of those uneducated white males you were talking about in the other thread. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Poncier said:

Ndamukong Suh?

They would be instant "even bros"!
  • Watched my Broncos come back for a win yesterday.  When it was 19-7 I changed to watch NASCAR but when I switched back it was a game.

Why the hell the Broncos can't play like this more often is beyond me.  They looked good.
    edited November 2018
    Theismann injury vs Smith's injury

Ready for some twilight zone stuff?
    *Alex Smith’s injury happened 33 yrs to the day of Joe Theismann's
    *The final score of both games was 23-21
    *Both injuries happened at the 40 yd line

*And yes, Theismann was attending today’s game
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wow, what a show last night.  Tecmo Bowl type of shit!
  • Poncier said:

Ndamukong Suh?

Incognito is one of those uneducated white males you were talking about in the other thread. 

lol

True that.

Fun fun game last night! I have a solid fanduel ticket right now (had Mahomes, Conley, Hill, Chefs defence, Gurley, Cooks, and Everett). I need Riddick and Cohen to have strong games on Thursday am and cha ching!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722

That was fun to watch.  But holy shit are both of those defenses horrible...I'll take the Saints over either of those teams.  They at least play some defense....
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

That was fun to watch.  But holy shit are both of those defenses horrible...I'll take the Saints over either of those teams.  They at least play some defense....
    I was just talking about this with a co-worker this morning. I mean, since when does NO have a defense? Their offense is unstoppable and now they've started putting together some good games on the other side of the ball. If they can keep this up, they will blow through the playoffs on their way to a lopsided SB victory in what should be Brees' career crowning achievement.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    tbergs said:

I was just talking about this with a co-worker this morning. I mean, since when does NO have a defense? Their offense is unstoppable and now they've started putting together some good games on the other side of the ball. If they can keep this up, they will blow through the playoffs on their way to a lopsided SB victory in what should be Brees' career crowning achievement.
    Agreed on all counts here. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    tbergs said:

Agreed on all counts here. 
    Image may contain 1 person meme and text
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Bye bye Rueben Foster

Was given every chance to prove he wasn't a fucking dirtbag....and just confirms it.
    I had no idea that Marvin Lewis and Hue Jackson had combined forces.  Good grief.  Just need to add Jeff Fisher to the fold now. 
  • Well, Dan Fouts is living well out of his time.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    Jason P said:
    I had no idea that Marvin Lewis and Hue Jackson had combined forces.  Good grief.  Just need to add Jeff Fisher to the fold now. 
    Hue Jackson on the Bengals sideline.  Browns win........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Broncos looked good again!

2 big wins in a row, wow.
  • Wow Vikings.

Hahahahahahahaha
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    Theismann injury vs Smith's injury

Ready for some twilight zone stuff?
    *Alex Smith’s injury happened 33 yrs to the day of Joe Theismann's
    *The final score of both games was 23-21
    *Both injuries happened at the 40 yd line

but we were sad about alex and laughed about joe.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Hate the Cowboys but gotta give them props for their game play against the Saints.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly