Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    Yes, What Trump said was incorrect. The judge is American.
    I am asking if what the "shill" said in my post is incorrect.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628

^^^
    Yes, What Trump said was incorrect. The judge is American.
    I am asking if what the "shill" said in my post is incorrect.

I have no idea if he is a member, but that's not bad. They advocate to get Latinos involved in civics, politics and community service.

But clearly both she and Trump are attempting to discredit him with his heritage, to the delight of his base.

• Options
    rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

Well for some good news for Trump, the official state paper of North Korea has endorsed Trump. That's something to be proud of, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/north-korean-state-media-offers-support-for-wise-politician-donald-trump/

:rofl:

A new high water mark for the biggest buffoon in politics!
    Where the land meets high tide is trump.
  • Options

rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

Well for some good news for Trump, the official state paper of North Korea has endorsed Trump. That's something to be proud of, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/north-korean-state-media-offers-support-for-wise-politician-donald-trump/

Where the land meets high tide is trump.
    So the two international leaders that support Trump are Putin and Kim Jong. Am I missing any others? Any pattern emerging?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

He's got FIIIIIIIIIIIIREWORKS in his eyes! :rofl:
  • Options
    ^^^
    I wouldn't say a pattern is emerging.
    Although I don't see Clinton or Sanders (soon to be gone) getting any international ears.
    One could say the world has become comfortably numb with liberal white noise.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    One thing is certain Trump is def a pathological liar !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    Note to self: If not wanting to be crucified, don't tell a liberal about millions of dollars of donations to charity.
  • Options

Note to self: If not wanting to be crucified, don't tell a liberal about millions of dollars of donations to charity.

You must be quite the martyr then.
  • Options
    inmyNCinmyNC amongst many Posts: 243
    I have spent the last 4 and 1/2 hours going back and forth between CNN, MSNBC, and Fox news. I have come to this summation. Its all bias!!! One extreme to another. Absolute left and absolute right!!! No middle ground!!! Clinton is antithesis of your standard politician, Trump is belligerent ,and Sanders wants to add more government to a population whom has lost all trust in government as a whole.. Wow !! Yeah I've decided and my decision is to sit this presidential election out.. I'll focus on my local government.. Washington can have these three. What a circus this has turned out to be!!
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

He's a Politician...
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

He's a Politician...
    Well he wasn't one, but he is learning fast how to become one!!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited June 2016
    inmyNC said:

I have spent the last 4 and 1/2 hours going back and forth between CNN, MSNBC, and Fox news. I have come to this summation. Its all bias!!! One extreme to another. Absolute left and absolute right!!! No middle ground!!! Clinton is antithesis of your standard politician, Trump is belligerent ,and Sanders wants to add more government to a population whom has lost all trust in government as a whole.. Wow !! Yeah I've decided and my decision is to sit this presidential election out.. I'll focus on my local government.. Washington can have these three. What a circus this has turned out to be!!

It's all been a bunch of crap since Reagan got rid of the fairness doctrine.

Thank goodness for the recent success of Spotlight for showing many of us miss real reporting instead of this twisted and biased bullcrap.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The day opens with Trump being endorsed by North Korea. Then he fights with reporters about his slow donations, half of which occurred the day the AP started asking questions.

And it ends with the play book being released that shows the giant Trump University scam. .. bad day!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/31/news/companies/trump-university-playbook-documents/
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,522
    inmyNC said:

i_lov_it said:

He's a Politician...
    He actually still isn't one.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

He's a Politician...
    To be lying everyday on the campaign trail on this level is something to be concerned about this guy is dangerous !! He doesn't check facts before spewing garbage out of his mouth !
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2016
    Where is the Gary Johnson thread?

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,726

Well he will be the more honest of the 2.
    Yeah I almost appreciate how shameless Trump's lying is considering how cunning and devious Hillary can be. Trump can get called out on a lie, deny it, look stupid doing it, and that's that. Hilary will get a team of mercenaries working around the clock to discredit whoever calls her out on lie.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954

Where is the Gary Johnson thread?

I used to think Johnson might have a future in politics before he joined the Libertarians. They forced him to adopt their platform so now he says some far out shit that I know he doesn't really believe.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    inmyNC said:

i_lov_it said:

He's a Politician...
    Haha so true...
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    edited June 2016
    Quite a collection of ignorance and racism here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu5jHu58PHE
    Post edited by Shawshank on
  • Options
    The american voters have been tired of politics as usual. The great speeches and promises don't work anymore. Americans want action. The media has been so bias in past elections and this one as well. Sander's has been pushed aside by the media unfairly. The media as I see it really thought Clinton was a shoe in. They covered Trump in all his outlandish behavior. They have used not so appealing pictures when talking about candidates. They've done whatever they could to sway voters. What the media has learned is , now the american voters are tired of them also. This happens to play in favor of Trump. None of these top three candidates have earned my vote and won't, but I have to say that I like how Trump handles the press. Its not nice I know but the media I feel needs to be shoved back a bit.
  • Options
    ^^I wonder what's 'not working' in this country? Which country achieves a higher standard of living where we want to aspire to that political and economic system. "InmyNC", which country is your model that does it better than us? All I hear is complaining about this country, but the standard of living is pretty fucking high, comparative to the rest of the world and certainly in historical context.
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Reminds me of Trump supporters

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    mrussel1 said:

^^I wonder what's 'not working' in this country? Which country achieves a higher standard of living where we want to aspire to that political and economic system. "InmyNC", which country is your model that does it better than us? All I hear is complaining about this country, but the standard of living is pretty fucking high, comparative to the rest of the world and certainly in historical context.

I often wonder this myself when I hear people claiming the America is losing, in trouble, and is falling apart.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

You are right this country has a good standard of living. Better then most. But there are many kinks that need to be worked out. For example, the health care system. The affordable care act has made many not so financially stable folks able to get coverage, but many middle class citizens still pay very high premiums. In my case the premiums have exceeded my mortgage payment yet I have no claims other then a standard physical. This affordable care act is great for many but caused increases to others. This act had some good in it but I feel it never really attacked the source of the cost. I'm not against the ACA, but I think some tweeking is in order. Another issue I see is education. Since the birth of the dept. Of education during the Carter administration tuitions in some cases have risen 300%. This has made college education a burden to many with years of debt. These are just two issues that our recent past and present politicians fail to take action upon.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

I often wonder this myself when I hear people claiming the America is losing, in trouble, and is falling apart.
    That's standard politics though...when an election is coming up the other side can't win by saying everything is "pretty good." They have to light fires under everyone and convince them that things could be better. When the unemployment rate is good, inflation is low, etc. they move to "America is weak"....we need to bomb people, ISIS is coming to get you, etc.

• Options

mrussel1 said:

That's standard politics though...when an election is coming up the other side can't win by saying everything is "pretty good." They have to light fires under everyone and convince them that things could be better. When the unemployment rate is good, inflation is low, etc. they move to "America is weak"....we need to bomb people, ISIS is coming to get you, etc.
    I don't feel Americas is loosing. I feel that politicians should consistently strive to.improve on ( foreign relations, debt, health care, infrastructure, ect.) America is great because of this but I feel too many politicians are just warming desk chairs. They don't work together. But instead stay behind party lines. The left wing and the right wing come from the same bird.
  • Options

Well he will be the more honest of the 2.
    Yeah I almost appreciate how shameless Trump's lying is considering how cunning and devious Hillary can be. Trump can get called out on a lie, deny it, look stupid doing it, and that's that. Hilary will get a team of mercenaries working around the clock to discredit whoever calls her out on lie.
    Really so you want a POTUS that just straight up lies about everything in other words you trust him with the nuclear arsenal at his disposal !!
This discussion has been closed.