Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,486
    So now Trump is theorizing on Obama being in cahoots with terrorists and still keeps saying the gunman in Orlando was born in Afghanistan when in fact he was born right here in Queens NY , this guy is a habitual compulsive liar , please prove me wrong you Trumpsters your candidate is a total bafoon !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

So now Trump is theorizing on Obama being in cahoots with terrorists and still keeps saying the gunman in Orlando was born in Afghanistan when in fact he was born right here in Queens NY , this guy is a habitual compulsive liar , please prove me wrong you Trumpsters your candidate is a total bafoon !!!

You know it won't happen, the only response will be some canned troll comment thst barely makes sense and is of no relevance.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,486
    rgambs said:

You know it won't happen, the only response will be some canned troll comment thst barely makes sense and is of no relevance.
    I know his fallowers are totally blinded by their idiocy of believing this nut case ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Post deleted by admin.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,874
    edited June 2016
    Post deleted by Admin
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Post deleted by Admin
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,164

mrussel1 said:

^^^
    Deporting illegals, not citizens is what Trump will do.

What do you do with illegals who have had children on American soil and they are minors?
    Send them home and make them take the kids with them. When the kids are of legal age, 18, the kids can come back -- without their parents -- and enjoy their rights as citizens.

With no application process?
    The children wouldn't need an application. They are natural born citizens. But until they are 18, they are not legally responsible for themselves. So, if we're wondering what to do with the adults with children, send the whole family back to wherever they came from, and when the kids are legally responsible for themselves, they are welcome back as citizens. . . If I were running for president, that's what I would propose if someone asked me about the kids. But people don't usually want to hear my answers, so, whatever.

You're a teacher ?
    Why ask this 2x? And why does it matter?

Im really unsure as to why anyone thinks anyone in the country illegally should get to stay. That's just nonsense. Now I understand because we've had gutless leadership that the problem has grown to a point where we need a middle ground solution, but I find it nuts and frankly offensive for people to state that the country doesn't have the right to enforce the laws. Wtf?
    what kind of economic impact would have it to deport 11 million people, many of them workers that do jobs most americans would rather stay home from and collect welfare?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Just watched Obama own Trump and his bullshit
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    my2hands said:

Just watched Obama own Trump and his bullshit

I saw that...it was great

I'm glad Obama finally addressed the "he won't say Islamic Radical Terrorist" bullshit...so stupid
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,846
    Sure a lot of Republicans feel that way. Many are uncomfortable with him as the face of the party and their candidate.

But his fans love it. They love everything that comes out of his mouth. And they keep growing in numbers. Over/under on First Ladies during his time in office: 2.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

Sure a lot of Republicans feel that way. Many are uncomfortable with him as the face of the party and their candidate.

But his fans love it. They love everything that comes out of his mouth. And they keep growing in numbers. Over/under on First Ladies during his time in office: 2.
    They aren't growing in numbers. His polls got hit hard last week with the Curiel thing. And this was before she has started to consolidate Sanders supporters. After their meeting today, Hillary will continue to consolidate support. Trump may get a bit of a bump this week (or a tank, one or the other) but when the numbers start settling, I think you'll see a 49-42 type Aug-Oct.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Trump is a massive "down the ticket" disaster for Republicans... I'm not so sure he makes it to November, he won't be able to keep it together now that amateur hour is over

The Republican part is such a fucking disgrace... believe me, I'm no republican, but I do like to have quality smart people on both sides to balance things out and have a real discussion... This new brand of Republicans that is coming out in the past 10 years is an absolute joke it is a disgrace of a a major party in America
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Trump is a massive "down the ticket" disaster for Republicans... I'm not so sure he makes it to November, he won't be able to keep it together now that amateur hour is over

The Republican part is such a fucking disgrace... believe me, I'm no republican, but I do like to have quality smart people on both sides to balance things out and have a real discussion... This new brand of Republicans that is coming out in the past 10 years is an absolute joke it is a disgrace of a a major party in America

He has surprised me quite a bit. I was surprised that he was able to outlast the others and now I'm surprised that he hasn't become more of a viable candidate.

I agree...I don't see him lasting. Once the pressure starts to release his tax returns he might just bail to save face.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

my2hands said:

He has surprised me quite a bit. I was surprised that he was able to outlast the others and now I'm surprised that he hasn't become more of a viable candidate.

I agree...I don't see him lasting. Once the pressure starts to release his tax returns he might just bail to save face.
    He'll make sure we know Ernst and Young was started by a Jew, therefore they can't do his tax returns fairly.
  • Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/denial
    I will add that I too think there's a scenario where Trump abandons the race, just not now. By September and October, if Trump is looking at the prospect of a shattering defeat, one that brings down much of the Republican party around him, I think it's quite possible he manufacturers some excuse to drop out of the race to avoid that level of public humiliation. My best guess would be some argument that system is 'rigged' against him or the GOP hasn't supported him enough. I'm not saying that electoral scenario is likely but I think it's definitely possible. But if it happens, I think a Trump bailout could definitely be in the cards. Not likely. Definitely possible.

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    my2hands said:

Another low energy, teleprompter speech by Lyin' Don today...

He is a disaster that won't top 40%... and now that his popularity will begin to drop as he becomes a global joke, his "fans" will start dropping support quickly since it isn't cool anymore to cheer on this asshole
    When was it ever cool to cheer on trump? He's got a lot of fans everywhere it seems but they don't show themselves too often- only in polling numbers. I mean there's a lot of Bernie signs on lawns around me here in atx but no trump ones- never seen any.... But he has a lot of support because he got a lot of votes in the primary
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

my2hands said:

I think he'll be around come November. I still don't know myself who I'll vote for but I can't stand Hillary and trump does interest me because of his view on our country's need for protection. To me that doesn't outweigh his idiocy and moronic statements, yet, but his wall plan and focus on our safety is important to me
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,310

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/denial

I will add that I too think there's a scenario where Trump abandons the race, just not now. By September and October, if Trump is looking at the prospect of a shattering defeat, one that brings down much of the Republican party around him, I think it's quite possible he manufacturers some excuse to drop out of the race to avoid that level of public humiliation. My best guess would be some argument that system is 'rigged' against him or the GOP hasn't supported him enough. I'm not saying that electoral scenario is likely but I think it's definitely possible. But if it happens, I think a Trump bailout could definitely be in the cards. Not likely. Definitely possible.
    can you imagine being in meetings or on calls with the republican leaders and top donors these days? they must squirm every time Donald opens his mouth. it would make for great entertainment to see them squirming.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,848

my2hands said:

I think he'll be around come November. I still don't know myself who I'll vote for but I can't stand Hillary and trump does interest me because of his view on our country's need for protection. To me that doesn't outweigh his idiocy and moronic statements, yet, but his wall plan and focus on our safety is important to me
    You really think Trump cares more for American's safety than the other candidates?
    It's one of the tactics he uses to drum up the masses because he really has nothing else besides building a wall and banning Muslims. But in reality he knows nothing of how to protect Americans. His whole life has been pampered. He is as far away from military as they come.

• Options
    eddiec said:

my2hands said:

You really think Trump cares more for American's safety than the other candidates?
    It's one of the tactics he uses to drum up the masses because he really has nothing else besides building a wall and banning Muslims. But in reality he knows nothing of how to protect Americans. His whole life has been pampered. He is as far away from military as they come.

Yeah I think he does. I think his wall plan is not out of racism but out of his want to focus on those who are here legally and to try to help our economy without having to use federal money to support those who aren't citizens. I think Hillary is just as pampered- she didn't get born with millions from her dad, but she certainly doesn't understand the middle and lower class people either, she accept payments and donations from Wall Street while saying she wants to take politics away from them. Making a living off of them while saying you're going to cut off your bloodline just isn't believable. And trumps point on Muslims even though he says it completely moronically is that we need to treat immigrants from Canada for example completely differently than immigrants from dangerous places like Syria where there are dangerous radical extremist elements.

I think his attacks on Obama are justified too, and that Hillary ought to show a little fight herself. Obama got angry at trump today in his speech but never once got angry at the terrorist? Trumps just a loudmouth douche but Obama attacks him back instead of verbally attacking Isis showing that we're not going to let this affect us- I think his focus is aimed at the wrong people. He needs to show that he's focused on helping us, not focused on apologizing to the rest of the world for what we've done in the past.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,164
    no politician at this level understands the middle class. you don't start at the bottom and get to the highest office, not in the modern era. just not possible.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

eddiec said:

my2hands said:

Yeah I think he does. I think his wall plan is not out of racism but out of his want to focus on those who are here legally and to try to help our economy without having to use federal money to support those who aren't citizens. I think Hillary is just as pampered- she didn't get born with millions from her dad, but she certainly doesn't understand the middle and lower class people either, she accept payments and donations from Wall Street while saying she wants to take politics away from them. Making a living off of them while saying you're going to cut off your bloodline just isn't believable. And trumps point on Muslims even though he says it completely moronically is that we need to treat immigrants from Canada for example completely differently than immigrants from dangerous places like Syria where there are dangerous radical extremist elements.

I think his attacks on Obama are justified too, and that Hillary ought to show a little fight herself. Obama got angry at trump today in his speech but never once got angry at the terrorist? Trumps just a loudmouth douche but Obama attacks him back instead of verbally attacking Isis showing that we're not going to let this affect us- I think his focus is aimed at the wrong people. He needs to show that he's focused on helping us, not focused on apologizing to the rest of the world for what we've done in the past.
    Politics and politicians...shit and assholes.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    edited June 2016
    />

eddiec said:

my2hands said:

You obviously didn't watch his full speech.

Here ya go

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-obama-s-full-speech-on-isis-terrorism-705355331881
  • Options

eddiec said:

my2hands said:

Obama attacks ISIS for real...by killing their leader

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640726/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-killed-air-strike-Raqqa-according-pro-Islamic-State-news-agency.html

like...today

• Options
    dignin said:

/>

eddiec said:

my2hands said:

You obviously didn't watch his full speech.

Here ya go

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-obama-s-full-speech-on-isis-terrorism-705355331881
    Thanks, watching it now
  • Options

eddiec said:

my2hands said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640726/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-killed-air-strike-Raqqa-according-pro-Islamic-State-news-agency.html

like...today
    If Drudge Report didn't link it, it didn't happen. That's the only place I get my information. Plus, I'm sure Obama didn't say 'radical Islamist leader', ergo he won't really be dead.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    mrussel1 said:

eddiec said:

my2hands said:

like...today
    If Drudge Report didn't link it, it didn't happen. That's the only place I get my information. Plus, I'm sure Obama didn't say 'radical Islamist leader', ergo he won't really be dead.
    Now you get it.
  • Options
    Alright, just watched it to where I picked it up the first time. He did a good job going down a list of things that are happening against Isis which was good to hear, but to me he came across as defensive and reactionary, not authoritative and proactive. I voted for Obama as I've said before both times but he's really bothered me this term with his like "ok, ok, I'll do it!" attitude. Only 220 more days of "hope and change" left I guess, so that's good.
This discussion has been closed.