Ani's work out tips

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Got a new one.

There is a guy two benches down from me who has been crop dusting the dumbbell rack with floating ass biscuits then walking away leaving the stench to linger and then others look at me like I'm the one with a rotten inside.I want to out him on the P.A and have him face up for his stinky crimes.Fucking prick

Why don't you crop dust him back? Go load up on beans, lentils, hard boiled eggs, and boiled cabbage...let 're rip and walk away whilst giving him the stink eye.
    As much as that would be fitting I took a different approach.but those are all healthy foods although the eggs are the only thing above I eat.

I waited until there was some attractive young ladies working out in his area,and I said"Dude,your fucking killing me.If your going to shit yourself take it to the locker room.
    He says"me?"
    I say "Really?"
    He walks away and avoids me ,no eye contact rest of day.

So other then idiots who don't properly bath,wear deodorant or never wash there gym clothes the air is now somewhat untainted.

:rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    Just got home from the gym.

Squats and deadlifts

Now I'm eating five servings of cereal. That's right,five ! In a extra large bowl because it all won't fit in the standard size(whatever that is ?)
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Other than Friday afternoon I think Sunday is my favorite gym day. It's empty here. Time to knockout back, shoulders and biceps. 2 hours of bliss.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    All this gym talk made me take the weekend off.(that's when you grow).Been carb loading today.mmmmm pancakes and a healthy baked chicken Parmesan.
    Back at it with legs and calves Monday.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380

Other than Friday afternoon I think Sunday is my favorite gym day. It's empty here. Time to knockout back, shoulders and biceps. 2 hours of bliss.

:how_interesting:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    ^^^ that smiley makes me laugh every time
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    edited August 2015
    I am excited. I have a tour at the new gym scheduled for 4 today. And from what the guy told me on the phone the photos don't do this place justice. It is spectacular. Yes I have built this place up and will be sorely disapointed if it isnt all I have been led to believe. I already had my old gym which still has 7 months prepaid transfered to the wifes name. That way there is no going back and she will stop trying to talk me out of it.

Rob: IDGAF that YDGAF.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I would say take pictures of the new gym to post here, but somehow I think that will be a no-no there.
    ELITIST FUK
    Ani which new gym is it? Lady of America Gym or Curves?
    rr165892 said:

Ani which new gym is it? Lady of America Gym or Curves?

thats almost enough to make me use that rolly smilie!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Curves of course. All those sweaty ladies who don't want to be seen by guys turn me on.

In all seriousness I fell in love with this gym. Fuck the free week. I just signed up.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I like your commitment to excellence. Did you switch to Caesin at night?

Curves of course. All those sweaty ladies who don't want to be seen by guys turn me on.

In all seriousness I fell in love with this gym. Fuck the free week. I just signed up.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

rr165892 said:

I did. It's a 50/50 mix between it and whey. And I'm signed up for yoga as well. A new beginners class starts next week. It's a 4 week introduction so you don't look silly going to the regular classes
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Now all you have to do is go and get yourself some yoga pants, they are mandatory.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Now all you have to do is go and get yourself some yoga pants, they are mandatory.

he already has them.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Are they like BB's....? Ed's face?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

rr165892 said:

I did. It's a 50/50 mix between it and whey. And I'm signed up for yoga as well. A new beginners class starts next week. It's a 4 week introduction so you don't look silly going to the regular classes
    Nice,good stuff.Have you done yoga before?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    imalive said:

he already has them.
    Rimshot!

(let the games begin)
    edited August 2015
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

Not ever. That is why I was happy they have the 4 week intro. It is just about getting ready for the regular class and is focused on people who have never done it ever. You get to look stupid in front of other newbies only. No yoga pants but I may wear some loose fitting shorts to give the ladies a peak.

I can't tell you how fucking awesome this place is. They do onsite lab testing for hormones and metabolism. I have an appointment with a nutrionalist Thursday to start all this. The bench press section in of itself is larger than the free weights in my last gym. 8 flat benches, 4 inclined and 2 decline. A rack of weights on both side of every bench so it is quick to adjust weights. 4 pools, 2 olympic sized for laps and 2 massive regular pools (one indoor) with water slides. I was able to snap a photo of a couple of the pools while working out as the free weights over looks them. 3 saunas.2 are same sex only and 1 is for both sexes. I will use the both sexes one of course. Getting hot and sweaty with some hoties. People walking around with towels and water and the front desk people wear bow ties. They have family weekends once a month for the kids to come play in the pools. I feel like I went to gym heaven. It was like buying a car. I kept dragging my feet insisting I wanted the one free week as the sales guy kept adding more free shit to try and get me to sign up. I ended up with them matching my downpayment in gym credit for services like labwork plus I got the upgraded package for the lower level. This is how the rich live with all the complementary stuff. And best of all, no shithead teenagers getting in the way.

Here is a sample of the 2 pools with the water slides:
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

Not ever. That is why I was happy they have the 4 week intro. It is just about getting ready for the regular class and is focused on people who have never done it ever. You get to look stupid in front of other newbies only. No yoga pants but I may wear some loose fitting shorts to give the ladies a peak.

I can't tell you how fucking awesome this place is. They do onsite lab testing for hormones and metabolism. I have an appointment with a nutrionalist Thursday to start all this. The bench press section in of itself is larger than the free weights in my last gym. 8 flat benches, 4 inclined and 2 decline. A rack of weights on both side of every bench so it is quick to adjust weights. 4 pools, 2 olympic sized for laps and 2 massive regular pools (one indoor) with water slides. I was able to snap a photo of a couple of the pools while working out as the free weights over looks them. 3 saunas.2 are same sex only and 1 is for both sexes. I will use the both sexes one of course. Getting hot and sweaty with some hoties. People walking around with towels and water and the front desk people wear bow ties. They have family weekends once a month for the kids to come play in the pools. I feel like I went to gym heaven. It was like buying a car. I kept dragging my feet insisting I wanted the one free week as the sales guy kept adding more free shit to try and get me to sign up. I ended up with them matching my downpayment in gym credit for services like labwork plus I got the upgraded package for the lower level. This is how the rich live with all the complementary stuff. And best of all, no shithead teenagers getting in the way.

Here is a sample of the 2 pools with the water slides:
    Wow - I misread that as "2 are for sex only" and was thinking "so THAT'S why Ani wants to join this gym".
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    so......the water slides are gonna get you buff? :confounded:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    dont forget to drop the kids at the pool.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

so......the water slides are gonna get you buff? :confounded:

Its a total health place versus a gym and the slides are for the kid weekends and general louging around/having fun between . If you ever come to AZ we can get drunk on Root Beer and go down the slides.

Your dropping the kids comment made me realize I didnt see the toilets. Now I must go do that as they should be amazing.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    the toilets probably give you a reach around.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

^^^ that smiley makes me laugh every time

Sometimes a thread and a smiley match up oh so perfectly.

This is one of those times.
    You'll dig the yoga.Its fantastic for posture and stretching it all out.Just choose your location in class strategically.Back of class usually gives you the best view and you don't want to be close to the door.Unless of course it's a very "talented" class then sit wherever it works best.

Cool about the testing.But be careful if they also sell a bunch of shit based on lab results.Maybe a third party or independent lab work should also be done.

It sounds like a fancy place.But in reality we all know the sauna will be you,An Arab guy named Amir and his brother in law with the real hairy back,An American Indian guy with a pony tail and a beer belly and a couple guys who used to live in Brooklyn and wear Adidas track suits and gold chains.
    If there is a "lady" in there with you studs her name is Gina and she wears flannel and drives a big rig for a living.Sounds awesome.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Ani, sounds like the gym is super sweet (the picture of the one pool is pretty cool). Question: do you get guest passes for out of town guests? :whistle:
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Ani, sounds like the gym is super sweet (the picture of the one pool is pretty cool). Question: do you get guest passes for out of town guests? :whistle:

Yes I can.

And I am sure you are correct RR with the sauna. I did not bother checking in the all male one as I am sure it was full of a bunch of dudes you don't want to share a sauna with. The both sexes one is in the pool areas and with glass doors. Of course there was only dudes in that one. My guess is any woman who uses that one is not one you want to share a sauna with either. Thank you for the positioning suggestions for yoga. You are the man and I shall gladly follow your lead on this one.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    imalive said:

the toilets probably give you a reach around.

Holes in the stall doors
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead