Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001

evdjj3j said:

Fuck you. I've sit here for an hour and a half trying to buy this bullshit. I was told for 15 minutes I was not a member, then 15 more I tried to checkout, now I'm being told out of stock. This is bullshit, why did I pay $40 for a membership to be treated like this?

I'm with you but it's only been 40 minutes.
    When I get pissed, I round up too. It was an hour.
  • Options
    Amir1978Amir1978 Posts: 143
    I'm not sure what happened, apparently my card has been charged, and then I got a "Thank You" page, but no order number was displayed...
    Rome 1996 - Milan 2000 - Verona 2006 - London 2009 - EV Hammersmith II 2012 - Milan 2014 - EV Florence & Sicily I-II 2017 - Barolo 2019
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 729
    says I'm in no confirm no email
    will check CC when I get home
    35 minutes of spinning!!!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205

Some people on FB say keep trying...if it's in your cart, it's still there apparently.

it is in the cart, yes, but the message 'SORRY THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK IN YOUR REQUESTED QUANTITY' is displayed and you can't go to checkout when that message is there.

if they're canceling multiple orders, maybe some people are getting through.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,888
    HOLY CRAP! I also got an email saying I got one. I hope this isn't some cruel computernets joke.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,781
    i think i got one! i got the order confirmation screen and i think there was a number there but i didnt screen shot it or write it down in my excitement duh!! my credit card has pending transaction but no confirmation email yet. that process was really frustrating even though i figured it would be tough. hope it goes through! ill be refreshing my email all day long
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    kasedoug said:

jonsey30 said:

And gone. Hit confirm purchase, and then it went to a blank screen

Same here. After multiple tries, the login issue, and finally carting one and getting through to the last step of having all my CC info enter, got this and then refreshed and it said sold out.
    Same here. I could taste the sweet victory... all for naught.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    time to go hit the local record store! opens in 4 minutes

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    my CC was charged $50.00,,,THATS IT,,,no order number no confirmation,, just THANK YOU
  • Options
    People check your email.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    kind of a joke that I could see it in my cart & yet it was somehow sold to someone else.

thanks for that, 10c. please update whatever you need to update to AVOID this BS in the future.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    SR91748SR91748 Posts: 138
    The mystery is me and what I'm doing here. More money for the ball game, I guess. Go Mariners!
  • Options
    vi7alogyvi7alogy Posts: 65
    Worth staying up until midnight for... NO VINYL FOR YOU
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Am I a dreamer to think that since I hit the confirmation button two different times that I might still get a confirmation email?
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    WashAway said:

After entering credit card # and clicking confirm, I received the white screen of death. Order not showing up in my history, and 0 items in cart. But now I just received the confirmation e-mail! Woo-hoo!!

Me too. I hope it's real!

2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Brutal. Still in my cart, not available, and taunting me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    FR181798 said:

Those who got it. What did you use? iPhone, Fire Fox, ie.

Used my Google Nexus tablet, chrome. My connection is really fast and my Nexus is lightning quick loading pages. Once they got that You are not a member thing fixed it was pretty quick. Got that white screen at the end but email confirmation came through on my phone.

I used my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5). It doesn't sound like it made a difference.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,000

i think i got one! i got the order confirmation screen and i think there was a number there but i didnt screen shot it or write it down in my excitement duh!! my credit card has pending transaction but no confirmation email yet. that process was really frustrating even though i figured it would be tough. hope it goes through! ill be refreshing my email all day long

Jen, exactly the same. Rookie mistake not taking screen shot. But checked out fine. No email yet and no Order history update. Mmmm
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    It's in my order history, but I got no confirmation email yet. It's pending. Crossing my fingers...
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Spags said:

It's in my order history, no email yet but come on that's got to be good enough right! This has been confusing as usual...

I never get confirmation emails any more. I just get the shipping notifications.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    Amir1978 said:

I'm not sure what happened, apparently my card has been charged, and then I got a "Thank You" page, but no order number was displayed...

me too, but my CC has been charged, so there is hope.

Lets take a deep breath and let things work them self out here.
  • Options
    cbuckleycbuckley Posts: 26
    What's absolutely RIDICULOUS about this is that Pearl Jam claims to reward their most senior members. The only 'reward' you get is priority SEATING at concerts. Standing in the pit has been lotto for sometime. And you certainly don't get any type of 'reward' in situations like this other than to feel frustrated like every other 'Johnny come lately' who wants some vinyl.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Well congrats to those who scored!
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    That just ruined my day in a big, bad way.
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    My F5 key said, "Quit ridin' me will ya. I'm doin' the best I can!"
  • Options
    chad1218chad1218 Posts: 111
    It's shows I made the purchase 60.99 but no confirmation email yet. I hope it went through. Good luck to everyone who tried.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    check order history and email....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    SR91748 said:

The mystery is me and what I'm doing here. More money for the ball game, I guess. Go Mariners!

How'd you like that series against my Dodgers? :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    hsohi said:

Be patient...I had in the cart...entered CC info...next screen said problem with CC...entered again...said shopping cart empty....added it again....said I can't buy because I already bought it...got confirmation email a minute later...

This is what happened to me(except i didn't see it saying i couldn't buy it because i already bought it) BUT i haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet. It's in my order history so i would THINK i'm okay? I have Yahoo and i know i don't receive e-mails promptly so MAYBE i scored?

• Options
    MS35398MS35398 Posts: 26
    Pretty much the same experience as everyone else who didn't get one. The problem with the white screen is, do I leave it alone? Or if I do will I be stuck there forever? Do I refresh? If I refresh will that help or will it throw me to the back of the line?
    It could be worse, I guess. I could have gone through all of this stress, got one, and then been disappointed by the records I received. Still, pretty agonizing to see what you want in your cart for over 30 minutes and not be able to buy it.