Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    benjs said:

morello said:

kenk said:

I just don't understand why they can't just apologize for this type of thing happening? Instead they send out stock emails to those that inquired saying "You received an order confirmation screen in error...Thanks 10c"? That's what gets me. I understand systems failing due to the load on them and have no issues with that. But this time with the people getting locked out from trying again, that is 100% 10c's fault. They could have not released that 2nd batch and allotted those to the cards that got charged without order #s if they wanted to. But that's a lot more work than ignoring the dozens of pissy emails they got. Just say "sorry our system f'd up and it is what it is". That's all I want.

Bingo! That's what's bugging me! People that went online an hour or so later got them when my order that had supposedly gone through(without an order number but CC charge pending) didn't, just disappeared or whatever. :(
    Sometimes you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't as an online retailer (and I know - I work for one). This company's customer service strategies need some major optimization though.

Some lessons I've learned:

1) Silence is never an acceptable response to customer service issues. Even if it's your own internal process or processing power that's created a problem, a customer is far more likely to be understanding if your response is candid, and acknowledges fault.
    2) It is your job - not the customer's - to propose a fair solution, if you have acted unfairly (and this requires some serious "walking in someone else's shoes"). Anything less, and your customers will (rightfully) contact you to ask what's going on (if you're lucky), and/or slander your name and reputation (more likely). You have earned this if you have chosen not to respond, or if you don't propose a fair solution when you have created an unfair scenario.
    3) The customer tends to dictate when an unfair scenario has presented itself - not you, the online retailer. Your options are either to go through #2 (propose a fair solution), or to justify with sound and non-technical logic why the scenario was actually reasonable. A failure of your own process/processing power is not a legitimate reason, and will not be seen as one.
    4) A prompt response is critical for damage control: negative emotions brew in peoples' minds. Best to pre-empt this, assuage them with an empathetic message (even if it's one that proposes a company investigation into the issue) as soon as humanly possible. If a sale is on a weekend - customer service representatives must be on-site and prepared to deal with the reality that something could go wrong.
    5) Following the prompt response - stay in communication. Provide conservative timelines for resolutions with customers, and share them. There's no reason for anything but full transparency here: your customer feels hurt, and your customer's continued happiness with your company-customer relationship is all that keeps your business alive (truly - regardless of industry).
    6) When possible, provide consolation gifts for a customer's trouble. When products are of limited supply, even being bumped to the 'front of the line' for a future release will be seen as adequate consolation for many customers - requiring zero monetary loss for your company.
    7) When impossible to provide consolation gifts for a customer's trouble, explain that to them. Apologize profusely (and mean it), because if it's gotten this far - you have admitted fault. If your customer service representatives can't apologize profusely (and mean it) when a customer has been slighted - your representatives need to be nurtured to be more empathetic. If they can't do that, show them the door. It is no longer acceptable to act as an inventory-centric company in a customer-centric world. We, as consumers, expect products: but we typically don't remember products, we remember service.
    You are one of the very, very few people who actually take's their time to type up a well thought out response.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,377

10C isn't mom and pop. they are the offshoot of a mutli-million dollar enterprise. their entire organization's bread and butter is online sales. if they wanted to sell their own shit, because they claim that fans are their first priority, then make good on that statement. ticket sales crush this place. sales like these crush this place. if you can't handle it, farm it out to someone that can.

I see that point, but
    -if you give people enough notice, the site crashes.....people bitch.
    -if you don't give people a heads up, and they miss out.....people bitch
    -if you do a lottery, and people get shut out.....people bitch

and those who scored.......when they get the package they weren't hoping for, or their record sleeve isn't in pristine condition, they will bitch.

the problem is two fold: the people around here expect too much (the materialism sickens me), while at the same time this fanclub delivers too little.

Except I feel they're mom and pop. The have a handful of employees and do everything thing in house. There a small operation that focuses on selling products for one thing. As big as we think PJ are, the operation pales in size comparison to online stores that sell all sorts of products for all sorts of companies. 10c's business is probably something like .000000000000000000000001% of Amazon or Ebay.

10c might be online, but that doesn't mean you can't be mom and pop. It's run by a friend of the band, has limited employees, and only sells in house products.

I agree with everything else you said.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

10C isn't mom and pop. they are the offshoot of a mutli-million dollar enterprise. their entire organization's bread and butter is online sales. if they wanted to sell their own shit, because they claim that fans are their first priority, then make good on that statement. ticket sales crush this place. sales like these crush this place. if you can't handle it, farm it out to someone that can.

I see that point, but

and those who scored.......when they get the package they weren't hoping for, or their record sleeve isn't in pristine condition, they will bitch.

the problem is two fold: the people around here expect too much (the materialism sickens me), while at the same time this fanclub delivers too little.

Except I feel they're mom and pop. The have a handful of employees and do everything thing in house. There a small operation that focuses on selling products for one thing. As big as we think PJ are, the operation pales in size comparison to online stores that sell all sorts of products for all sorts of companies. 10c's business is probably something like .000000000000000000000001% of Amazon or Ebay.

10c might be online, but that doesn't mean you can't be mom and pop. It's run by a friend of the band, has limited employees, and only sells in house products. The counter to mom and pop would be something like u2 (or other fan clubs) that use a big company like fanfire to run their fan club operations (unlike the propaganda u2 fan club that preceded it). Fanfire offers fan club services for many bands, which makes it a bigger company, which gives it access to more cash flow, which allows it to spend more money on staffing and infrastructure.

• Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    benjs said:

morello said:

kenk said:

I just don't understand why they can't just apologize for this type of thing happening? Instead they send out stock emails to those that inquired saying "You received an order confirmation screen in error...Thanks 10c"? That's what gets me. I understand systems failing due to the load on them and have no issues with that. But this time with the people getting locked out from trying again, that is 100% 10c's fault. They could have not released that 2nd batch and allotted those to the cards that got charged without order #s if they wanted to. But that's a lot more work than ignoring the dozens of pissy emails they got. Just say "sorry our system f'd up and it is what it is". That's all I want.

Bingo! That's what's bugging me! People that went online an hour or so later got them when my order that had supposedly gone through(without an order number but CC charge pending) didn't, just disappeared or whatever. :(
    Sometimes you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't as an online retailer (and I know - I work for one). This company's customer service strategies need some major optimization though.

Some lessons I've learned:

1) Silence is never an acceptable response to customer service issues. Even if it's your own internal process or processing power that's created a problem, a customer is far more likely to be understanding if your response is candid, and acknowledges fault.
    2) It is your job - not the customer's - to propose a fair solution, if you have acted unfairly (and this requires some serious "walking in someone else's shoes"). Anything less, and your customers will (rightfully) contact you to ask what's going on (if you're lucky), and/or slander your name and reputation (more likely). You have earned this if you have chosen not to respond, or if you don't propose a fair solution when you have created an unfair scenario.
    3) The customer tends to dictate when an unfair scenario has presented itself - not you, the online retailer. Your options are either to go through #2 (propose a fair solution), or to justify with sound and non-technical logic why the scenario was actually reasonable. A failure of your own process/processing power is not a legitimate reason, and will not be seen as one.
    4) A prompt response is critical for damage control: negative emotions brew in peoples' minds. Best to pre-empt this, assuage them with an empathetic message (even if it's one that proposes a company investigation into the issue) as soon as humanly possible. If a sale is on a weekend - customer service representatives must be on-site and prepared to deal with the reality that something could go wrong.
    5) Following the prompt response - stay in communication. Provide conservative timelines for resolutions with customers, and share them. There's no reason for anything but full transparency here: your customer feels hurt, and your customer's continued happiness with your company-customer relationship is all that keeps your business alive (truly - regardless of industry).
    6) When possible, provide consolation gifts for a customer's trouble. When products are of limited supply, even being bumped to the 'front of the line' for a future release will be seen as adequate consolation for many customers - requiring zero monetary loss for your company.
    7) When impossible to provide consolation gifts for a customer's trouble, explain that to them. Apologize profusely (and mean it), because if it's gotten this far - you have admitted fault. If your customer service representatives can't apologize profusely (and mean it) when a customer has been slighted - your representatives need to be nurtured to be more empathetic. If they can't do that, show them the door. It is no longer acceptable to act as an inventory-centric company in a customer-centric world. We, as consumers, expect products: but we typically don't remember products, we remember service.
    Agreed 100%. I've been saying this from the beginning: most of the very angry people on here would have been much less angry and let things go long ago if decent customer service (in the form of a sympathetic post or email) had been provided. For my part, I STILL never received a response to ANY of the emails I sent them about the issue.

The difference between the 10 Club and a typical retailer, however, is that they know there is nowhere else we can take our business for the goods and services they provide. They can be snotty and unresponsive and not give a shit because they know that we are always going to keep coming back and buying shit as long as we are fans of the band. No amount of fuck-ups on their part is going to make them lose a significant amount of customers, because we covet these items and this is the only place to get many of them.

Therefore, good customer service to them is not really a matter of good business sense. It's a choice they can make without having to worry about losing customers if they drop the ball. That they CHOOSE not to provide even the decency of a response says a lot about them.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    mandarine65mandarine65 Posts: 133
    "You received an order confirmation screen in error. Unfortunately your order did not go through.
    If there had been an order number associated with this confirmation screen, you would see the order in your profile and you would receive an order confirmation email.
    Our website runs on cookies. If you got all the way to check out, etc, the website would have "thought" you already made your purchase and blocked you from a second purchase. Had you cleared your cache, this would not have occurred.
    Thanks
    10c"
    In other words stupid us for not knowing that with Tenclub 1- you get false confirmations and 2- your essentially a dumbf'"'" cause you did not realize you had to clear your cookies to make a purchase that you did not even think would go through as you got the said confirmation... sorry to give more fuel to this but this even worse than I thought, I wish I did not ask!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

As ridiculous as I think all the hubub over products is, the service by this club, server related or not, is just incredibly horrible. In my industry, when you know the demand will cause bandwidth issues, you upgrade/add to your servers. Simple as that. Just blatantly ignoring this single issue just shows blatant disregard for your customer.

Yup. They may be a small operation, but if their revenue stream is dependent upon selling merch and tickets online, then this should be their focus. It really isn't a huge commit anymore to scale out for events. Their current infrastructure is likely fine for the day-to-day operations, but there is no reason they couldn't quickly grow it in anticipation of an event (ticket sales, mystery sales, whatever) and then scale it back when the event is over. Amazon AWS, Rackspace, Microsoft Azure, Cloud.net, or any number of other cloud providers make it easy to spin up new virtual servers, and take them down when they aren't needed. You are only billed on resource usage. You can load balance between servers, and just add servers to the cluster as needed. This would require no large up front capital investment, and give them flexibility to respond to load and demand.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,009
    Zod said:

I see that point, but

10c might be online, but that doesn't mean you can't be mom and pop. It's run by a friend of the band, has limited employees, and only sells in house products. The counter to mom and pop would be something like u2 (or other fan clubs) that use a big company like fanfire to run their fan club operations (unlike the propaganda u2 fan club that preceded it). Fanfire offers fan club services for many bands, which makes it a bigger company, which gives it access to more cash flow, which allows it to spend more money on staffing and infrastructure.

well of course, when you compare them to two of the biggest online retailers in the world. my issue here is I'm not certain as to the actual relationship 10C has with the actual band. we get the impression that the band is involved in the artwork, and producing their own merch. However, when that's done, do they treat 10C as a seperate entity altogether and let them be the distributor? does Tim have carte blanche on how things are run (like with this mystery sale-do the band members know about this, or even care?). so in that vein, yes, I suppose one could argue they are mom and pop. But my point was that then the band is directly responsible for how 10C was set up and how it currently runs. and the band is a multi-million dollar organization.

El Presidente has stated publicly that he doesn't give a flying shit about the fans. he called them assholes, from what I recall on one of their AET shows. why would you have someone as president of a fanclub who hates the fans?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,518

"You received an order confirmation screen in error. Unfortunately your order did not go through.
    If there had been an order number associated with this confirmation screen, you would see the order in your profile and you would receive an order confirmation email.
    Our website runs on cookies. If you got all the way to check out, etc, the website would have "thought" you already made your purchase and blocked you from a second purchase. Had you cleared your cache, this would not have occurred.
    Thanks
    10c"
    In other words stupid us for not knowing that with Tenclub 1- you get false confirmations and 2- your essentially a dumbf'"'" cause you did not realize you had to clear your cookies to make a purchase that you did not even think would go through as you got the said confirmation... sorry to give more fuel to this but this even worse than I thought, I wish I did not ask!

That's a horrible response that 1) doesn't even address why people got blank confirmation numbers (which should never happen) and then 2) blames you for problems that shouldn't even be encountered in a sale. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    RocketninoRocketnino SLO, CA Posts: 42

I still like to think that the 2.200 is a number that they used for their bulk shipping. For intl. they used a bigger one to make up for higher shipping cost.

This, for sure. Was totally just joking. Would assume that all of us have the same weight, even if a box does weigh an additional pound or two.

• Options
    I thought I was the only one!
    I wonder how many people got caught in this scam.
    Most of the die-hards who tried to buy at the beginning, I guess
    Same thing happened with U2 a few years ago.
    Your reward for long standing support... a snooty (snotty) email that doesn't even include an apology!
    We are trying to spend hard earned money here, I for one require better service from businesses I
    patronize.
    So Goodbye Ten Club, it was fun while it lasted !
    Blatant disregard for your customer is not acceptable
    Better luck to those of you who stick around for the next rip-off.
    #canceltenclub

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

Wait a second here.

YOU people are tracking the weight of your shipment?
    Knowing the Benny will weigh more?

Wow.
    Holy Fuck.

THIS IS PSYCHOSIS
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,735
    bruinfans said:

Your reward for long standing support... a snooty (snotty) email that doesn't even include an apology!
    We are trying to spend hard earned money here, I for one require better service from businesses I
    patronize.
    #canceltenclub

All frustrations aside, this was hardly a scam or a rip off. No one is losing any money here.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

"
    Thanks
    10c"

Yikes. Yet I bet there are going to be some people on here who still defend them for this response.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    mandarine65mandarine65 Posts: 133
    Letting people think they actually scored something that Amazing is an emotional Scam
    Blaming them thereafter, I have no words
    We are not complaining for not being able to score something highly demanded, but to actually having been fooled that we did, and then blamed for it. Its time people stop defending the TenClub tooth and nails anytime something bad happens!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Who clears their cache in a situation like this?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Who clears their cache in a situation like this?

In a situation where every second counts? Nobody!! Who would clear their cache, shut down browsers, possibly lose something that it already sitting in your cart, etc...?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

All frustrations aside, this was hardly a scam or a rip off. No one is losing any money here.
    tell that to the poor suckers that receive a black backspacer lp (on sale for $15 in the shop) and a 2004 holiday single (on sale for $10 in the shop).

i hope 10c would give everyone a bundle worth the $50 spent... but the odds aren't too favorable based on the inventory list that they posted.
  • Options
    rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

tell that to the poor suckers that receive a black backspacer lp (on sale for $15 in the shop) and a 2004 holiday single (on sale for $10 in the shop).

i hope 10c would give everyone a bundle worth the $50 spent... but the odds aren't too favorable based on the inventory list that they posted.
    Even if people receive those two things, this wasn't a scam or a ripoff. Everyone was clearly informed of what they were purchasing and even given a general count of how many of each record would be available (a step that the 10C did not have to take, but did).

If you read that and decided to gamble and buy a Mystery Package, you have no right to complain or feel ripped off by what you you get.

• Options
    rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

True. That is one thing I've said from the beginning actually. If they decided to put two items that can be bought on their website for less than $50, then yes, that's a rip-off (some just think of it as a gamble, and they have a point too). I still have faith that 10C will put a little more thought than that into the packages, but you never know.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bruinfans said:

#canceltenclub

Nice post but it won't change anything :) 10c already has way more members than they can acquire tickets for or create merch for. I think Walkunafraid explained it the best. The 10c has a monopoly on Pearl Jam. If your not a 10c member you can't access a lot of their merchandise and you lose out on access to the best tickets to every concert. You basically condemn yourself to the nosebleeds for eternity and would have a helluva hard time maintaining a PJ collection. Hence from a business standpoint the 10c doesn't seem to put more revenues into leasing servers or better customer service.

It's too bad. The Ten Club can be pretty good at times (especially when dealing with individual issues). It's the big stuff that they run into problems with. They could probably save a whole bunch of headaches by keeping a blog on the website keeping everyone up to speed. Sorry the server crashed, we lost a bunch of orders, our apologies kind of stuff. Or we anticipate high demand which may cause problems with the website, we appreciate your patience during this onsale. Santos often writes messages in the forum keeping people in the loop. Maybe a Santos blog would go a long way.

• Options
    I agree that 10C would really benefit from a blog. A nice honest and straighforward one, that keeps the fans updated more on the day-to-days of 10C, issues with merch, sales, casual updates on stuff like progress with albums and side projects, thoughts about reissues, explanations as to why this or that is or isn't being done, etc etc.... It wouldn't take much time at all for someone at 10C to do this, and it would go a REALLY long way with the membership.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,009
    rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

so now people are bitching about hypotheticals? this hasn't even happened yet!!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

True. That is one thing I've said from the beginning actually. If they decided to put two items that can be bought on their website for less than $50, then yes, that's a rip-off (some just think of it as a gamble, and they have a point too). I still have faith that 10C will put a little more thought than that into the packages, but you never know.
    No, it's not a rip-off. People were clearly informed of what might go into the packages and given specific counts of how many of each record would be available. It doesn't take a math genius to figure out that your odds of scoring a "valuable" record is pretty low. You were given a clear explanation of the sale, a clear count of how many of each record would be available, and a clear price. How, then, is it a rip-off if you don't get records that meet or exceed a value of $50?

It's like buying a pack of baseball cards when you're a kid. You pay a price without knowing what's inside, but having a general idea of the possibilities. If you get a bunch of cards worth nothing (as is the case in most packs), you aren't getting ripped off. It's the thrill of pulling that one highly desirable or valuable card that makes the chase worthwhile, but doing so is certainly not a guarantee.

• Options

rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

so now people are bitching about hypotheticals? this hasn't even happened yet!!

was i bitching in my post? if so, i missed it.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

No, it's not a rip-off. People were clearly informed of what might go into the packages and given specific counts of how many of each record would be available. It doesn't take a math genius to figure out that your odds of scoring a "valuable" record is pretty low. You were given a clear explanation of the sale, a clear count of how many of each record would be available, and a clear price. How, then, is it a rip-off if you don't get records that meet or exceed a value of $50?

It's like buying a pack of baseball cards when you're a kid. You pay a price without knowing what's inside, but having a general idea of the possibilities. If you get a bunch of cards worth nothing (as is the case in most packs), you aren't getting ripped off. It's the thrill of pulling that one highly desirable or valuable card that makes the chase worthwhile, but doing so is certainly not a guarantee.
    I'm not talking about getting a valuable record. Just $50 worth of vinyl. But anyway, I really don't give a shit. The gamble theory sits fine with me too.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

I'm not talking about getting a valuable record. Just $50 worth of vinyl. But anyway, I really don't give a shit. The gamble theory sits fine with me too.
    Vinyl, intrinsically, costs pennies to produce, so in that case, not a single person will get $50 worth of vinyl.

If you're referring to market price, well, that depends on when and where you're purchasing the record.

Regardless, to go into this saying you're getting "ripped-off" if you don't get two records with a market price that adds up to $50 is pretty ridiculous seeing as how you knew exactly what was available and in what counts when you decided to participate in the sale. Nowhere in the description of the sale did it say that you were guaranteed to get two records with a market value of $50, so any claims of being "ripped-off" are absurd.

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Anyone who posts what they got and are disappointed with what they got should prepare to be seriously flamed by those that missed out on the sale completely.

Also the whole cookie cache thing response from 10C, come on. How about instead of an excuse you get a website that works once every 10 years. This has been happening since they started selling things online. Heck I'd rather go back to the whole cart system where it would drop after an hour or so if someone didn't buy it, at least that worked. Or just stick with the lottery for everything, just shorten the buying period to a couple hours.

Anyway I don't know - just sick of being frustrated every sale whether I score or not.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

U2? What happend?
  • Options
    edited April 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

bruinfans said:

patronize.
    #canceltenclub

Vinyl, intrinsically, costs pennies to produce, so in that case, not a single person will get $50 worth of vinyl.

If you're referring to market price, well, that depends on when and where you're purchasing the record.

Regardless, to go into this saying you're getting "ripped-off" if you don't get two records with a market price that adds up to $50 is pretty ridiculous seeing as how you knew exactly what was available and in what counts when you decided to participate in the sale. Nowhere in the description of the sale did it say that you were guaranteed to get two records with a market value of $50, so any claims of being "ripped-off" are absurd.
    Yeah, I'm talking sale price in the Pearl Jam store. I just figured that 10C might actually make an effort to avoid sending people a package that has a value of less than $50 in their own shop (i.e. $15 Backspacer and $10 2013 single, on the PJ website).
    Again, don't really give a flying fuck. I agree that anyone really whining after getting their packages should probably shut their traps just out of respect for the people who didn't get anything at all.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    the only point i am trying to make is that the 10c has the ball in their court. i hope they pair everything up the best they can so everyone feels they get a fair shake for their $50. everyone is well aware of the odds, and i hope everyone that entered realized that this is a gamble and they could very well walk away with a backspacer and a recent christmas single, just like they can hit the jackpot with a benny paired with a sevens. that's all part of the excitement and i was okay kicking a $50 punt to get an OPPORTUNITY to score one of the vinyls that i am missing in my collection.

the PJ/EV mystery boxes were similar, but they were at least able to fill them all with enough chachkies where most felt they got what they paid for. here, you are only receiving two items and you see this place when it comes to vinyls....... expectations, expectations, expectations.
    Post edited by rival. on