Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    PP193448 said:

So do you think everyone will sell their extra mystery vinyl they don't want for $60 or will it be market value?? And will those that scored trade vinyls based on market value?? Just expect so...this will be interesting to watch unfold. All the internal ten club flipping. Can't wait til all the pm me if interested. Do you think the mods will crack down on all those behind the scenes auctions without posting prices??

Please... 99.9% will be market value, that's the reason so many ppl tried for this.
    And as to the 10C cracking down, yeah right.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    So..what need to do for next time??eat the cookie or not??im confused...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    camaros said:

For grins I went to check my Order History and there is nothing, it is blank. The thousands of dollars of items over the years ordered there are not listed. Which must mean that I never ordered them...so I laughingly wonder, do I get my money back?
    ;)

Oh well!

Assuming you're using an iPhone....
    Order History shows blank on iphone Google Chrome, if you use Safari, it will populate correctly.

Thanks, it shows again now, I was just being a wise ass to entertain myself. (It was on a laptop also.) Just seemed to temporarily disappear. My Mystery Vinyl order still isn't there so that is why I keep checking my bank to see that $60.99 hold go away.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    derbydave said:

An update on previous status checks that made me chuckle.
    I have been checking my bank account daily to see the $60.99 pending charge go away. Still there.
    The order did not show up in my Order History and I know from the rather direct emails others have shared from 10C that this means I am obviously some sort of moron if I dont understand that if it doesn't show in this section that I never ordered it.
    For grins I went to check my Order History and there is nothing, it is blank. The thousands of dollars of items over the years ordered there are not listed. Which must mean that I never ordered them...so I laughingly wonder, do I get my money back?
    ;)

Oh well!

Maybe you CLEARED YOUR COOKIES!!!!
    :rofl:
    Ha! (nope)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

So..what need to do for next time??eat the cookie or not??im confused...

I may have spit my milk all over my computer with this.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    edited April 2015
    so wait, what?

I used Google chrome on a laptop. Cleared all my internet files beforehand.

Was this wrong? Is there a better way? Whats this cookie shit?
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    a5pj said:

PP193448 said:

So do you think everyone will sell their extra mystery vinyl they don't want for $60 or will it be market value?? And will those that scored trade vinyls based on market value?? Just expect so...this will be interesting to watch unfold. All the internal ten club flipping. Can't wait til all the pm me if interested. Do you think the mods will crack down on all those behind the scenes auctions without posting prices??

Please... 99.9% will be market value, that's the reason so many ppl tried for this.
    And as to the 10C cracking down, yeah right.
    I would 99.9% agree with you, but my other 0.1% disagrees about the 99.9%
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Are we talking girl scout cookies?
    Keebler?
    Nabisco?
    Home made?
    Are there nuts involved?
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    edited April 2015

Keebler?
    Nabisco?
    Home made?
    Are there nuts involved?

There are nuts all over this thread.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

Keebler?
    Nabisco?
    Home made?
    Are there nuts involved?

Milano cookies
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    Cookies?

• Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 397
    Why am I getting emails every time someone posts to this thread?...make it stop!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    nicky-p38 said:

Why am I getting emails every time someone posts to this thread?...make it stop!

Uncheck the yellow star bookmark that's above this thread. That should do it.

Or .. Profile › Notification Preferences > Uncheck "Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions."
  • Options
    nicky-p38 said:

Official 10 Club response: this could have been prevented if you had cleared your cache.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 397
    demetrios said:

nicky-p38 said:

Uncheck the yellow star bookmark that's above this thread. That should do it.

Or .. Profile › Notification Preferences > Uncheck "Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions."
    Got it. Thanks.

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Hub. said:

I'd put money on this guy being responsible for the sabotage a few years back
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

• Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    An apology would go a long a way. Ignoring your paying fan club members is just exacerbating the situation.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,420
    edited April 2015
    PP193448 said:

Let's be real.

There will be a small number of people who will be cool and hook someone up. These folks are awesome, but...

Otherwise expect stuff to be offered at "market" value, both price and trade on LD, and an increase of listings of some of hard to find stuff on the "bay" of the next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,879
    Time to move on folks, what is done cannot be undone. There will be no magical apology or free whatever. You knew it would be a Cluster, so let's not get too crazy here. Right wrong etc doesn't matter, what is done cannot be undone at this point. No I am not referring to your order status either.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:

Time to move on folks, what is done cannot be undone. There will be no magical apology or free whatever. You knew it would be a Cluster, so let's not get too crazy here. Right wrong etc doesn't matter, what is done cannot be undone at this point. No I am not referring to your order status either.

Exactly how most people feel about politics. Isn't this what Eddie speaks so passionately about? Responsibility and Change!

I do get your point and they aren't going to say anything. But this has been going on since they started selling things online, and it should be fixed by now.

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    So did 10C just tell everyone that on limited to 1 per member items we should clear our cookies and go to town?
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    a5pj said:

hrd2imgn said:

Exactly how most people feel about politics. Isn't this what Eddie speaks so passionately about? Responsibility and Change!

I do get your point and they aren't going to say anything. But this has been going on since they started selling things online, and it should be fixed by now.
    C'mon, are you comparing important issues like war and climate change with somebody's lack of customer service?
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    mindi said:

So did 10C just tell everyone that on limited to 1 per member items we should clear our cookies and go to town?

Hahaha, sounds like it. ;)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options

a5pj said:

hrd2imgn said:

C'mon, are you comparing important issues like war and climate change with somebody's lack of customer service?
    Supposed to be a joke, just like 10C's website when limited items go on sale. :)

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    a5pj said:

a5pj said:

hrd2imgn said:

Supposed to be a joke, just like 10C's website when limited items go on sale. :)
    Ha, ok. Never know around these parts. I get the bitching and all. Shit I was pissed too at first. Then I got lucky and it went through. The key word is lucky. At the end of the day it was a crapshoot no matter how everything went down. Random drops piss people off, lottery pisses people off, and now two weeks notice and a log jam of traffic/overload has pissed people off. I really don't think Ten Club can win with limited sales. Should they address it, maybe. They put disclaimers right in the sale saying your order could be cancelled for any reason they saw fit. I don't really know what everyone expects to be done.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    I like fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies

With nuts of course
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 965

a5pj said:

a5pj said:

hrd2imgn said:

Ha, ok. Never know around these parts. I get the bitching and all. Shit I was pissed too at first. Then I got lucky and it went through. The key word is lucky. At the end of the day it was a crapshoot no matter how everything went down. Random drops piss people off, lottery pisses people off, and now two weeks notice and a log jam of traffic/overload has pissed people off. I really don't think Ten Club can win with limited sales. Should they address it, maybe. They put disclaimers right in the sale saying your order could be cancelled for any reason they saw fit. I don't really know what everyone expects to be done.
    Huh? A logical response? I didn't think that was allowed here
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 143
    As far as trading goes, if I got a blue backspacer I would straight up trade it for a rare lp like binaural, no code, lost dogs etc as I have no interest in collecting coloured 7".
    However if I got a benayora you'd have to offer me a sweet deal to make me part with it. I.e not neccessarily market value but say all 3 of those lp's mentioned above. Anyone who wouldn't try to fill as many holes in their collection as possible is a better man than I am.