Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    the rights to the name of the band so I can be free to make my own merch. ;)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    this is why this fan club doesn't do shit like this anymore. probably why AET round table stopped. they got tired of constantly explaining themselves to fan club brats.

The fact that the radio show ended without any kind of warning or explanation is a great example of why people have legitimate complaints. Not everyone and not all the time, but there are legitimate gripes. Between this and the Oracle thread you really need to take it down a notch.

Communication needed to be improved. This thread, the Kelly Curtis chat, etc. are steps in the right direction. Thanks 10C!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Lukinz wrote:
    How about listing the set list for each bootleg on the page where that boot is sold?

I was going to say the exact same thing, or maybe have a direct link to the setlist page from the bootleg page.
  • Options
    tmktmk Posts: 8
    Ok, let my wishes come true ;)
    1) 10c member t-shirt every year, it has more value for me as a PJ fan than some patches/stickers ;)
    2) let us to choose 10c bootleg code for MP3 or FLAC version (without additional charges)
    3) single tickets for 10c members
    4) a quicker shippment to Europe would be nice

...and, it would be great to see you again in Poland next year ;)
  • Options
    Leofish2Leofish2 Posts: 138
    Not sure if this has been brought up or bothers anyone else but Pearl jam radio that streams on the website needs to be friendlier to the visually impaired. I know i need a trip to the optometrist but The font size and the scrolling gets me every time....that on many occasions i miss where the great version of a particular song and have no easy way to find out where it was from. so anything you can do to help (stop scrolling and make the font a little bigger) it would be great. But it got me thinking that a play list would be great for the times i am away from my computer but close enough to catch a another killer version of even flow that would take me quite sometime to pin down.
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Vinly releases for The Vault series boots would be nice to have along with the CDs. And vinyl releases from these shows would be great to have to go along with the collector's editions reissues that some of us have to go with the vinyl from those shows - Drop In The Park '92 & Orpheum Theatre '94.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    PhilippHPhilippH Posts: 86
    i would love if the shop would offer the guitarpicks from the band! like metallica is doing...ehmm,thats all! :D
    00 rock am ring
    07 münchen
    12 berlin 1
  • Options
    GS4566GS4566 Posts: 53
    For Vault Shows how about copying the Grateful Dead.

This is how they released their 1972 European tour:
    http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrac ... 2-box-set/

Now. Take the 1998 Tour. Make a suitcase like Ed's. Put stickers on it, put the CDs in. I predict the website would crash for a week.

I bought the entire 2000 and 2003 series and still have them, so I just need the swag to go with the 1998...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,851
    Next mega tour, let's say '13. Would it be possible to sell 10club combo packages?

Say for example you bought 10club tickets to a show. You would also have access to place an order for also a CD (or digital download), poster & sticker. Let's go nuts and add a T-shirt let's say. Now that would be a wicked 10club combo package right?

I like the idea now that each Wednesday 10club is selling the poster & bootleg of the show. If only you had some flags & shirts left over from the tour would of been great to sell a combo package. Bootleg CD, flag, shirt, poster from the show. Still selling the items individually, but would be a treat to sell a combo package deal for fan's .. that want it all from that show/event/experience! :)
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    we need a bootleg box for the 2011 boots...
    i know this is a pretty cheesy request but i think the 2010 box is same size/will work...

throw some different graffix on it and bamo! it's ready to be shipped...

oh ya,...and don't foget to send me my comp one for coming up with the great idea ;);)

jk about that last line......unless of course you wanna send me one of the practice ones or somethin, LOL..
  • Options
    AM58071AM58071 Posts: 16
    I would love to get PJ bootlegs 2000 , 2003 . The pj 20 DELUXE DVD, NO CODE and yield box set super deluxe, FUTURE DVDS like live at the garden image quality, special ten club dvds and meet and greet with band members. MORE FLORIDA SHOWS IN FT LAUDERDALE AND EDDIE VEDDER BOOTLEGS , VINTAGE SHIRTS. MORE PEARL JAM ALBUMS AND EDDIE VEDDER ALBUMS. A SONG WITH ONLY PIANO WITH EDDIE SINGING AND THE BAND JOINING IN LIKE IMAGINE FROM JOHN LENNON. A PAUL MCCARTNEY PEARL JAM DUET would be awesome.
  • Options
    AM58071 wrote:
    I would love to get PJ bootlegs 2000 , 2003 . The pj 20 DELUXE DVD, NO CODE and yield box set super deluxe, FUTURE DVDS like live at the garden image quality, special ten club dvds and meet and greet with band members. MORE FLORIDA SHOWS IN FT LAUDERDALE AND EDDIE VEDDER BOOTLEGS , VINTAGE SHIRTS. MORE PEARL JAM ALBUMS AND EDDIE VEDDER ALBUMS. A SONG WITH ONLY PIANO WITH EDDIE SINGING AND THE BAND JOINING IN LIKE IMAGINE FROM JOHN LENNON. A PAUL MCCARTNEY PEARL JAM DUET would be awesome.

Fuckin AWESOME first post!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Have enough shows in the Northeast so I don't have to pull my hair out trying to get tickets. A 10 Club only show (in a big ass venue) here would be better than anything Big Bold and Free. yea, we never forget stuff :fp:

Kudos for the new ticket request system. I have been very unlucky in the last 4 years with the exception of the PJ20 score. I had to go to Virginia to get a show where I could get a 10 Club seat. Got great seats tho :D
    At least with a lottery I won't waste 5 hours of my life every time I want to try for tickets....only to be left empty handed and frustrated beyond belief.

Otherwise thanks for all the upgrades,,,,Sirius rocks...I don't mind the price increase for membership, and I dig getting a shirt.

Hope to see PJ in 2013.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

Hmm, and ever since I got this shirt I thought it was just a "look at my man boobs" arrow! :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
    Rubysdad wrote:
    technical recording or gear related factoids, etc. Get creative!

I'm kind of a geek when it comes to fidelity so would definitely like to be informed about the recording processes. That would include how much control the band has from the mixing stage to mastering, how the vinyl pressings are created and pretty much anything else. I'm not much of an expert so that could be an interesting learning experience. Great idea for a thread btw!
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    I like this idea as well.....
    especially when i want to get a boot for someone as a gift...i tell them to look at the set lists and pick out a boot they want....they never pick one out and i just end up surprising them.....with that said...i wonder if the set lists were next to the boot...it'll be easier for them...otherwise...the new is better than the old..so, keep up the good work and progressing
    Lukinz wrote:
    How about listing the set list for each bootleg on the page where that boot is sold?

I was going to say the exact same thing, or maybe have a direct link to the setlist page from the bootleg page.
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    How about for the next u.s. tour, play the majority of shows in city's you have never played, just for a completely different experience .
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    eyecanwalk wrote:
    How about for the next u.s. tour, play the majority of shows in city's you have never played, just for a completely different experience .
    great idea
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MK186319 wrote:
    MK186319 wrote:
    Keep up with the times.

1. More Blu-ray (documentary,Concerts,Etc.)
    2. High Def downloads either Flac or Wav at 96khz/24bit, via Website or HDTracks, This is the future of digital downloads.
    3. To get the Christmas single fan club vinyl around Christmas.
    4. More Vinyl.
    5. With every re-new of membership we get to pick one digital bootleg download.

Got one of my wishes Flac 96khz/24bit Manchester Boot
    SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!
    A LOT MORE OF # 1
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    #1.- I'm in a wheelchair & went to Alpine Vally for PJ20. It was wonderful. But with all that was going on I can barely remember P.J.'s sets. So please make releasing this a TOP PRIORITY .So we can sit at home & re-live that lifetime of a week-end.Weather we were there or not.

#2- I've been waiting for a chance to get this info to the powers that be.

For the very first Earth, Dave Mason released Alone Together on vinyl all made from recycled plastic. Every album was different in color,patterns ect. & this was 42 years ago. And no band has done anything like that since.

Just think if every band had started doing that back then. All those jewel cases can even be colored, the possibility's are endless & P.J. is the perfect band to start doing this.

do it with vinyl, cd's & even bootlegs.
    look into it.It would be a great new thing to have multi-colored vinyl & everyone different.

Here are a few pictures, just image if your next P.J. album looked like this !

https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=672&bih=348&q=kate&oq=kate&gs_l=img.3..0i3l3j0l7.2923.5700.0.6627.4.4.0.0.0.0.70.237.4.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.mYkyRL5Xgtg#hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=dave+mason+alone+together+vinyl&oq=dave+mason+alone&gs_l=img.3.1.0j0i24l5.472.2238850.8.2246514.22.17.2.3.3.0.1152.2516.13j2j1j7-1.17.0...0.0...1c.1.WvXQFBVDwVM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=39d35248286b9a18&biw=672&bih=348

jut image what P.J.s next album looked like those
    Post edited by eyecanwalk on
  • Options
    eyecanwalk wrote:

This
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Please release Stone Gossard's "Bayleaf" on vinyl. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    1. Hometown Priority for 10Club Seating once a tour
    2. Re-Release some classic posters (maybe a contest to vote for ten or twenty favorites and reissue)
    3. Live Stream shows on you tube
    4. Release the 3D footage from ACL festival
    5. More full length show DVDs and less compilations
    6. Pearl Jam drink coasters
    7. Sell collection of band member guitar pics or give away with membership
    8. More meet and greet opportunities
    9. Lifetime 10club Memberships
    10. PJ 20 Weekend on every format available to man and woman

Bonus
    Updates from the studio and album recording. Like a real-time Single Video Theory.
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    YLed2 wrote:
    eyecanwalk wrote:

This

Wholeheartedly agree. I nominate Worcester, MA, Manchester, NH and Providence, RI. 'Cause that will really stick it to Boston. ;)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JUKINJUKIN Posts: 102
    Hey Pearl Jam and crew, i like the new bootleg outfit your using, quality! To the band, the songs from your more recent studio releases played live in europe seemed to groove better . taken on new life, just sayin. thanks to band ,crew and staff for over 20 years of flat out fun!!
    jukin
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Customer services could do with an improvement. Responses to emails are cold and appear not to give an damn. Bottomline is we (the 10c member) pay your wages. Without us, you're joining the job queue. I don't expect any entitlement but when responding to a legit query it would be nice if 10c could send a proper response instead of the cut & paste reponses they always give coupled with the 'we don't care' attitude.

It would also be nice if 10c could address why value changing on declaration forms to the UK. Posters used to say $15 or less and now say $30 and boots were between $0 and $10. They are now $16. So 90% of orders for UK customers will probably mean us getting a customs charge now :(
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    I have always thought the ladies clothing is seriously lacking in anything I would want to buy. I was soooooo dissappointed with the new 10 club t-shirt. Dont think these designs are ever done with the female body in mind

This! Also I'd love to see some more 'subtle' designs - maybe with symbols that mostly only other fans would recognise. Would love to have someone comment - "I love your shirt", rather than "Are you a Pearl Jam fan?"

And is it at all possible for 10c members to send 10c vouchers or merchandise directly to another member when they are hosting a pre-show fundraiser without having to exchange details?

With thanks & appreciation for 20 years, 'from crayons to perfume' and all that
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    Not sure if this is the place but... on a smartphone, while in the forum, the bar where the Facebook like button and stuff are physically detaches and weirdly floats in the middle of the page, right in the middle of posts and stuff. It happens very often, not always. Very random. Very very annoying. Can that be fixed please? Thx!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    seriously...webcasts
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    norm wrote:
    seriously...webcasts
    Please
    ELITIST FUK