Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    1) all of the limited items need to have preorders. none of this "put it on sale at 1pm and it's sold out at 1:15" kind of stuff. all members deserve equal opportunity for these items, not just reward the folks that have the means to be on the forums 24/7.
    2) either for the vault releases, or something separate altogether, one select show per year needs to be released on vinyl, A COMPLETE SHOW, available for preorder to all members, 1 per member, for a designated time, complete with email to all members announcing the preorder time frame. NOT ALL MEMBERS COME TO THE FORUMS.

remember, this band has a history about being all about vinyl. why are there no special vinyl releases? just stuff that also gets released on cd and digital.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Not sure if someone mentioned this already, or if it's feasible at all, but I'd really like the introduction of an EU store. The fees for Italy are getting annoying (probably as they're broke they have to get all the money they can), and having to pay 20+ € every time you go to pick up something at the post office considerably spoils the joys of receiving awesome new stuff. Or, as it's done with boots sometimes, just don't mark the actual value on the package? Not sure how this works if something is lost etc. though.
  • Options
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,783
    Dear Monkeywrench Records,

Mad Season is releasing a 10" RSD single soon which is distributed by your fine company. Please, for the love of pete, don't have it sold exclusively for USA record stores; like you did for Ed's solo & Star Anna 7" the past RSD releases. Make a few available here in Canada & outside the USA on that Record Store Day.

Thanks!

Your friend,

D

ps ... release more Blu-ray goodies!
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534

2) either for the vault releases, or something separate altogether, one select show per year needs to be released on vinyl, A COMPLETE SHOW, available for preorder to all members, 1 per member, for a designated time, complete with email to all members announcing the preorder time frame. NOT ALL MEMBERS COME TO THE FORUMS.

remember, this band has a history about being all about vinyl. why are there no special vinyl releases? just stuff that also gets released on cd and digital.

Would love if all of the vault releases included a vinyl option as well. These are expensive to produce, yes, but as HFD concludes, a preorder should cover this and trust me.......you wouldn't have a problem selling a high amount of these and would make some serious cake from it.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Out.Of.My.MindOut.Of.My.Mind Posts: 125
    edited October 2012
    My Digital Bootlegs won't download :?
    Any help Please :?:
    Thank you 10C for assisting me to open these awesome Bootlegs! :clap:
    All the best to you and Pearl Jam! The Band gets me through every day of my life.
    I've become very ill and listening to PJ's music gets me through these very difficult days.
    Thank you for being such a meaningful and healing part of my life!
    Peace and Love, Out.Of.My.Mind
    aka: Schatzie :wave:
    Post edited by Out.Of.My.Mind on
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,783
    some golf shirts or casual dress shirts for work with a small PJ or stickman logo on the breast would be nice.

Would love one of those. Screw the Gator / Polo shirts. I'm so sick of them. :x
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    demetrios wrote:
    Dear Monkeywrench Records,

Mad Season is releasing a 10" RSD single soon which is distributed by your fine company. Please, for the love of pete, don't have it sold exclusively for USA record stores; like you did for Ed's solo & Star Anna 7" the past RSD releases. Make a few available here in Canada & outside the USA on that Record Store Day.

Thanks!

Your friend,

D

ps ... release more Blu-ray goodies!

THIS PLEASE!!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    As suggested by someone in the Favorite PJ ensemble photo thread, how about marketing this one as a poster or making it a member gift? Everyone loves it! :D

8086036262_cf562fa7f6.jpg
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    As suggested by someone in the Favorite PJ ensemble photo thread, how about marketing this one as a poster or making it a member gift? Everyone loves it! :D

Agreed - this would look great framed and on any wall.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    YLed2 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Agreed - this would look great framed and on any wall.

Awesome picture!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    ER11632ER11632 Posts: 85
    I think it would be awesome for all of the PJ fans who are struggling musicians to enter a contest/apply to open a show for Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    Thank you 10C for assisting me to open these awesome Bootlegs!
    All the best to you and Pearl Jam! The Band gets me through every day of my life.
    I've become very ill and listening to PJ's music gets me through these very difficult days.
    aka: Schatzie
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
  • Options
    :D
    Thank you 10C for assisting me to open these awesome Bootlegs!
    aka: Schatzie
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,602
    please release 1996 and 2007 bootlegs!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    How about "Stop suspending members for speaking there minds!" Freedom of speech, what a concept huh.........
  • Options
    mumimumi Posts: 656
    I would lo to find Rear Window Vinyls on the store... Not just the stickman!!!
    Uno es dueño de lo que calla
    y esclavo de lo que habla.
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I was sent a 45 from P.J years ago of Love Me Tender, And I just have to say that Eddie is my Elvis here on Earth :D
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Probably someone already said it, but I really wish I didn't have to log on to the board every time. I wish you could stay logged in like before.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    Along the lines of 10c show...but doesn't have to be a special event. Maybe let 10c in shows early for soundcheck and perhaps a short special set before doors open?

Lots of other great suggestions on here..thanks 10 c for all you do!

PJ20 Concert Video/bootleg :)
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Release the EV Europe 2012 shows on cd and or dvd!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Gift cards/gift certificates. I cannot overstate how much I would love seeing these be made available.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 136
    Its been metioned before but.. Mudhoney have just launched their new website,they have a "store" on there that has shirts,vinyl and other goodies(signed posters !!!) available to UK/Europe peeps all payable by paypal,easy peasy .
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    I'd like to suggest changing the way bootlegs are organized. Right now, they are numbered separately, I.e. the main set is numbered 1 - 16, then encore 1 starts back at number 1 again instead of just carrying right through to 17, while the whole thing has the same album title. Doing it this way really screws things up once you have the boot in a media player or MP3 player. The song list looks like this: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, and so on, because in media players albums are sorted first by album title, and then by track number. Every song on the boot needs to be in sequential order. Song 1 to song 30 or whatever, including encore breaks. Can you please fix this? It's really annoying to have to go in and edit all the track numbers, and figure out what the real order of the songs is supposed to be. Thank you!! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    edited November 2012
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'd like to suggest changing the way bootlegs are organized. Right now, they are numbered separately, I.e. the main set is numbered 1 - 16, then encore 1 starts back at number 1 again instead of just carrying right through to 17, while the whole thing has the same album title. Doing it this way really screws things up once you have the boot in a media player or MP3 player. The song list looks like this: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, and so on, because in media players albums are sorted first by album title, and then by track number. Every song on the boot needs to be in sequential order. Song 1 to song 30 or whatever, including encore breaks. Can you please fix this? It's really annoying to have to go in and edit all the track numbers, and figure out what the real order of the songs is supposed to be. Thank you!! :)
    Not sure if everyone has this luxury, but I change the digital properties through iTunes for all my bootlegs. I've got a standard format that I like to use, and remove any extras like disc 1, disc 2, 1 of 16, etc. Usually have to import into iTunes at first, then go back and revise.

Works great!
    :corn:
    Post edited by papa_pearls_jam.pj20 on
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    i want all Black versions in boxset cd-dvd-lp and handwrtten lyrics poster....

and mtv unpluugged vinyl

i can die happy...

Thank You.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

and UNEDITED mtv unpluugged vinyl

i can die happy...

Thank You.....

fixed. :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    new goods...very very cool.....Always good to have options...
    got the grey hoody few weeks ago,,..
    love all the new t designs...
    One very very very small point...I'll post it also in the "let my voice b heard"...

T's went up to $25 this year...Understandably...gas/rent/etc etc...

T's are all mostly one sided now... :nono: :yawn:
    that does kinda stink...I know its more costly to have the designs printed on both sides...
    but for some t's....having the 2 side's designs makes the t's a lot better and better for your dollar...
    imo...
    not bitching...Just my point...more 2 sided t's for next round and i bet, you sell way more...
    otherwise...love the new ones...
    will prob end up getting at least 3 or 4 of em...
    peace
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, so I apologize if its a repeat.
    A few years ago, I purchased 3 or 4 women's shirts in xxl. I realize that the measurements are listed so I took a chance when purchasing them. They were ALL more like children's sizes! While I LOVE the new women's shirts and would probably order ALL of them, I know the sizes will be ridiculously small. As a result, I won't be ordering any if them. This really sucks because they had me drooling when I saw them!
    I fit into a men's large sweatshirt and a xl tshirt so it's not like I am HUGE but I'm obviously too big to fit into any women's apparel made available by 10c.
    Isn't there anything 10c can do to make the women's sizes more reasonably roomie? I can't be the only woman who faces this.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459

and UNEDITED mtv unpluugged vinyl

i can die happy...

Thank You.....

fixed. :D
    awesome!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”