Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    Wouldn't it be beneficial (in many ways) to have some sort of warehouse in Europe? Wouldn't this result in less postage-fees in general? less postage = more cash to buy :ugeek:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    TBibby wrote:
    Wouldn't it be beneficial (in many ways) to have some sort of warehouse in Europe? Wouldn't this result in less postage-fees in general? less postage = more cash to buy :ugeek:
    the shipping will be more expensive than it is now...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    You think, D? If they get an arrangement with DHL or UPS europe?
  • Options
    TBibby wrote:
    You think, D? If they get an arrangement with DHL or UPS europe?
    from which country ill get a poster for 3.5 euros shipping like i get it now from seattle??
    no way..
    ups???the thieves??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LOL - true true, i wasn't thinking straight - rough day at work ;)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    TBibby wrote:

shipping might, but you won't have to pay customs & post office fees each time, which can be quite a significant amount if you order something more expensive (e.g. a few boots, or a box set).
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Suggestion:

I would love to see a lot of the same merch designs from Europe used for the US Vedder tour merch this fall!

Everyone wants that shirt with all the instruments on the front! and the ipad case! I dig the stickers too. Seattle Surf Co. Awesome! Please don't just use these designs for 5 or 6 shows in Europe then make different stuff in the states! Except for more license plate shirts since these are all states not visited on last year's tour with the plate shirts!! :)

Well, I feel like my voice was in fact heard. :lol:

I got myself the shirt with the instruments in November, and the "postcard" shirt, which I actually like even MORE than the license plate shirts they had the tour before, and the ipad case and the Seattle Surf Co sticker. Good work on the EV merch.

Thanks guys!

And now, make sure the Southwest gets some dates on the fall tour!!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    TBibby wrote:

shipping might, but you won't have to pay customs & post office fees each time, which can be quite a significant amount if you order something more expensive (e.g. a few boots, or a box set).

yeah, like the VS/Vitalogy boxset ; damn that cost me much more then originaly priced by 10C :fp:
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    Single tickets would be great!
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    TBibby wrote:

true but depence the country..mine is 100$ the limit..so i order less at every order..
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,887
    Love the fact that the Chicago & London show's 10club tickets are 6 months away till the event. Would it be possible that the USA Fall Tour will also be like this too? :)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,583
    demetrios wrote:
    Love the fact that the Chicago & London show's 10club tickets are 6 months away till the event. Would it be possible that the USA Fall Tour will also be like this too? :)

help with planning vacation time and SAVING CASH for sure, like the advance notice
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Just submitted my ticket entry for the Wrigley Field show. The card authorization was $452, the sum of all 3 pairs. If it's only 1 show, and only 1 pair can be drawn per show, then the authorization should be equal to the highest pair amount. In other words, it should be $168, not $452, in my opinion. No reason to tie up those extra funds when the max charge will be $168. Don't know how difficult that would be to program. Next time I won't use a debit card!
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Rubysdad wrote:
    Hey Fans,

Ten Club has started a new forum post to cultivate more member feedback. The purpose of this thread is for fans to extend their voice by posting their questions comments and concerns related to the band, the fan club, and other such PJ related topics. The member responses will be used for internal consideration related to policies, practices, as well as an informative platform for band and management to consider addressing through various print and online forums.

Appropriate Topics: Band trivia, the past, present, and future of the music industry, fan club policies and procedures, merchandising, technical recording or gear related factoids, etc. Get creative!

Please do not use this thread for time sensitive questions, personal conversations and customer service related questions. If you have a personal question related to your membership account, a site related technical issue, or merchandise order, please reference our “Help” link here:http://pearljam.com/help
    or the FAQ link here: http://pearljam.com/faq or email the appropriate department.

Deadline: There is no deadline. This will be an ongoing thread.

Enjoy!

10c

Met you at the Gorge in '06. Awesome. Just want a Director's cut of Single Video Theory. Make it a box set with a whole disc of Ed drinking Natty Light, I don't care. I want it! And many others do, as well.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Rubysdad wrote:

The purpose of this thread is for fans to extend their voice by posting their questions comments and concerns related to the band

Ok.... More more more albums!! :D
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    I would like to see an option to include a gift message when ordering something from the shop.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Release the Hansard-Vedder EP/Album ASAP please!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    ticket lottery still sucks...reward the loyal, F5'ing folks!!!
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,507
    please dont put me behind a pole wrigley ;)
  • Options
    i was wondering how the process works for fan club tix. is it totally random? or do more senior members have a better chance of getting picked than later members. Real excited to make it out to the chicago show.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,469
    How about giving the home town folks 1st dibs on tickets for their home town show ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    wma11 wrote:
    ticket lottery still sucks...reward the loyal, F5'ing folks!!!

yes please
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    How about giving the home town folks 1st dibs on tickets for their home town show ...

Yes, there should be a regional advantage.
    It sucks paying $50 for a chance at tickets and you have no control over the outcome. At least with the F5 days you were doing something. Ive never had a problem getting tickets to smaller shows like London, Kitchener in 05 but this year totally skunked...

Very disappointing...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    A suggestion for the lottery ticket system (in case this wasn't considered)....

Could you please conduct lottery drawings for different shows on different days. Here is my reasoning....

Example:
    I want to see PJ play one show on their up coming tour. With the difficulty or low probability to get selected in the drawing, I would possibly want to enter my name in more than one shows drawing. If my name gets selected for a particular show, I could then have the ability to cancel my drawing entry for any other shows that have not had a drawing yet.

I think this makes perfect sense and I hope it does for the powers-that-be also. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Go back to the way ticketing was or let Ticketmaster handle the Ten Club pre-sale!!!
    Makes much more sense.................
    To Live......................
    In the present tense.
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Go back to the way ticketing was or let Ticketmaster handle the Ten Club pre-sale!!!
    This
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Lottery system stinks. I'm not a 10C member for the free stickers. If this is the only way fan club memebers will be able to get tickets in the future, this will be my last subscription. In case you havn't guessed, no I did not get tickets.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652

+1

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Obviously disappointed in the outcome, but there is SO much gray area about future tours, too!

I am fine with it being lottery and 'luck of the draw'; it saves me vacation time since I don't have to sit in front of a computer all day "F5'ing" only to have the system crash and have the ticketing day rescheduled.....

but what is up with the choices?? What is the point? I understand the point for Wrigley but, if there are dates scheduled for, lets say, Hartford, MSG, Boston and Jersey......... so, instead of trying your luck at grabbing tickets during the fanclub sale, you have to rank your choices?? Meaning that you may only get one of your choices, maybe none?? Even though, in the past, you could possibly EASILY snag 3 of the 4 shows???

And, I would LOVE to see some statistics on how this 'lottery' was done.... Out of the 40 or so people that I personally know that put in for Wrigley: #1 GA or #2 Lower level, 3 of them scored tickets and NONE were GA. :?
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,224
    Leave the tool to select our choices in place. This was easy and low stress, easy on the server/network.
    Return to the One Pair of Tickets per Tour method.
    We can prioritize our selections, but we will only get One Pair per tour.
    Reasoning:
    Spread the demand for tickets across the boards. There will be hot spots, such as the NorthEast and Southern California, but those regions get plenty of shows. In large cities with multiple shows, consider flipping the Seniority for ONE of the shows... Highest Number up front. This may ease the demands in those hot spots. Consider booking one General Admission gig in these regions.

The Shows will not have the same make up of the fanbase in the front rows. Seat the Fan Club by seniority. Fans can still buy tickets to all of the shows from the Ticket Monster.

A better chance for those with higher membership numbers to get out of the rafters and onto the floor.

We can still have 2 Fan Club seating shows... as long as we share with another Fan Club Member.

We will have to choose wisely.
    Also, get rid of the 1,2,9,10 lottery. That has already played out its lifecycle and it is time to retire it.

Consider 4 regional Fan Club Only Shows in small venues. One ticket per member. General Admission. West Coast, Mid-West, South (Austin, TX.) and North East. Memebers can only buy within their region (i.e. I cannot buy NorthEast because I live in Southern California).

Keep up the good work.
    ADD: Play Hawaii duirng the North American Tour.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!