has anything been answered?
I don't know if it's within 10c's control, but I would LOVE for there to be a 10c only area with barricades separating the sections at all GA shows. This made a huge difference in Europe. I have to say, I was kinda terrified of doing all those GA shows in Europe given my first PJ GA experience in the Manchester 2000 (where I alternated between thinking it was the best show ever and thinking I was going to die), but I was pleasantly surprised that for the most part, people were very respectful and courteous other than in Berlin (I went to Prague, Berlin 1&2, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen). I think the difference was Berlin was huge and there were no barricades, so all the people in the back were weaving their way to the front.
10 clubbers for the most part were very respectful and taking care of each other, I really loved seeing that.
For GA shows in Europe, who makes the choice about a second barrier on the floor. Compare Manchester and Amsterdam, for example. Lots of crushing in Manc, but with the 2nd barrier in Amsterdam, a lot less of a crush. I'm guessing it's down to the venue, but I'm sure the band can have an input.
The site login screen: It now asks for my email address and password, when previously it was either my email address OR username. Can the username also be used? I know it's only a little thing.
All in all, everything else is good!
WOW... That place looks amazing, what a cool vibe that would be to see PJ play there.. I hope this gets noticed.. I would do whatever it takes to be there for that show (or 2)
I hate that you have to have a paypal account that is the same email at 10c. My wife and I share a paypal account but both have 10c memberships. Should be able to just enter your CC info on PJ.com when signed in, and if your name gets picked then your card is charged. Keeps all info in house and eliminates the member necessity to have another account to remember
Please don't install any kind of region-regime, i.e. those people living closer to the place of the concert should get better chances at tickets. I think this would prove to be very difficult, especially for Europe, where the closest show for you might not even be in your own country. Also, it further punishes people that live in places that the band never comes to. And the internationality at the gigs is something amazing.
Number 2...after yesterday's show, I completely share any proposals to have EV solo show boots. I would LOVE to able to re-experience this from a professional recording.
Thanks for the opportunity.
The most important thing: Pearl jam - never stop!
I don't have any severe complaints (accept for maybe the troubles one must go through to obtain tickets)...but here are some things I believe could make our experience even more pleasant:
MUSIC & CONCERTS
1) I think it would be really nice if all of the concerts of the tour would be announced at the same time. Or at least let us know if more will be announced.
It is fair to fans who go to many shows and book flights and accomodation early to save money (sometimes it is a lot of trouble to re-book).
2) Separate standing sections.
3) I am a vinyl collector and it is my wish to have all of the albums. Is it possible to reissue (repress) some more? I can't afford the ebay prices and I don't want to feed the flippers.
4) It would be nice if a 10C ticket would maybe guarantee you a poster of that concert that you could buy online before or after the show (poster tubes when standing are a no-go and after the show most of the merch is gone).
5) Would love to wear tank tops and tailored T-shirts (I have a feeling that the sizes are getting bigger and bigger - it's like wearing a potato bag).
6) Play some countries you haven't in a while, esp. if they are geographically in a central position (looking from east to west and north to south of let's say Europe) esp. if they have the oldest wine vine (hint: Slovenia). http://pearljaminslovenia.tumblr.com/
Thanks for listening, much appreciated.
Will some one answer :?: