Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    :idea:
    not sure if this is the place for this (or if it's already been suggested)
    but...

how about doin a t-shirt auction for charity
    where the band members wear a t-shirt, sign it, then auction it off for charity
    auction winner also gets a photo of band member wearing the t-shirt

for fanclub members only
    do a t-shirt everyday for a year
    can only win 1 per 365 days

a great way to raise money for good causes & give back to the fans
  • Options
    pearljammer23pearljammer23 Pinehurst, NC Posts: 31
    We need "members only" clothing and accessories.
    "Of all the varieties of virtues, liberalism is the most beloved."--ARISTOTLE

• Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    As mentioned in it's own thread... release Vault #1 to members. Even digitally.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    when you put new merchandise up for sale, send out an email instead of posting a new thread
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Ty wrote:
    As mentioned in it's own thread... release Vault #1 to members. Even digitally.

it's floating around the web in a digitial format already.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    Im not wearing a "members only" jacket til im 60 at least
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    It'd be rather handy to have the option to buy items from the shop using Paypal rather than just credit card.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    It'd be rather handy to have the option to buy items from the shop using Paypal rather than just credit card.
    +1
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564

No we don't :lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    1. THANK YOU!!! For everything.

2. Regarding the band's direction in the future, I have a very simple plea. Please don't ever break up, dissolve, disband, retire...we simply could not take it. Put relationships, families, well-being, life, and your sanity first, but always have a little Pearl Jam on that back burner. I will probably get virtual Stones thrown at me for even mentioning such a horrible, no-good, terrible thing, but this is the forum to let your voice be heard, so I just had to say it. Just be here forever, ok?

3. If a certain band were to, let's say, be playing in Atlanta on September 22, 2012, and that day just so happened to be a certain 10 Clubber's birthday, who may just so happen to be road tripping from New Orleans to Atlanta to experience the best birthday present ever, let's just say she would not be opposed to hearing a certain guitar solo that may or may not resemble "Happy Birthday." Homemade gumbo, crawfish pies, and/or beignets would be gladly smuggled inside the venue if necessary.

And a final thought so this post can be somewhat useful: I love the auctions of signed guitars/gear supporting the variety of charities members are involved in, but unfortunately most of these are out of the average 10 clubber's reach. Perhaps a raffle that required a nominal fee (20 bucks or less) to enter, with a random drawing to pick the winner could still stir up enough money to make it worthwhile, and yet open it up to those of us with smaller pocket books.

Thank you Pearl Jam and 10 Club!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    loolooloo wrote:

2. Regarding the band's direction in the future, I have a very simple plea. Please don't ever break up, dissolve, disband, retire...we simply could not take it. Put relationships, families, well-being, life, and your sanity first, but always have a little Pearl Jam on that back burner. I will probably get virtual Stones thrown at me for even mentioning such a horrible, no-good, terrible thing, but this is the forum to let your voice be heard, so I just had to say it. Just be here forever, ok?

3. If a certain band were to, let's say, be playing in Atlanta on September 22, 2012, and that day just so happened to be a certain 10 Clubber's birthday, who may just so happen to be road tripping from New Orleans to Atlanta to experience the best birthday present ever, let's just say she would not be opposed to hearing a certain guitar solo that may or may not resemble "Happy Birthday." Homemade gumbo, crawfish pies, and/or beignets would be gladly smuggled inside the venue if necessary.

And a final thought so this post can be somewhat useful: I love the auctions of signed guitars/gear supporting the variety of charities members are involved in, but unfortunately most of these are out of the average 10 clubber's reach. Perhaps a raffle that required a nominal fee (20 bucks or less) to enter, with a random drawing to pick the winner could still stir up enough money to make it worthwhile, and yet open it up to those of us with smaller pocket books.

What a good post. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    Not sure if this was posted before, but in the Shop it would be helpful in the bootleg section if the setlist was listed next to the bootleg for sale.

Thanks
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 135
    Nicola1971 wrote:
    Q1. Is there any chance of setting up a european shop? I would buy more often from the website but every purchase I've made through 10c I've been stung with an import tax on top of the postage making it a very expensive purchase.

Q2. Any plans to release Eddies tour on bootleg.?

^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ive just been to collect a t shirt and some stickers I orderd,total value £20,I had to pay the post office £11.45 !! :o ,I was going to order the Manchester boots when they both come out but I'll just stick with the downloads at that price.

Oh yeah..Eddie bootlegs please.
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Would be great if we could pay with Paypal. Don't you want my $$$ on my paypal account as well? :D
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    loolooloo wrote:

What a good post. :)

:wave:
    Birthday wishes aside, how great is it that they would even ENTERTAIN a thread like this??

it goes like this...happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youuuuuuuu...
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    MK186319MK186319 Posts: 186
    MK186319 wrote:
    Keep up with the times.

1. More Blu-ray (documentary,Concerts,Etc.)
    2. High Def downloads either Flac or Wav at 96khz/24bit, via Website or HDTracks, This is the future of digital downloads.
    3. To get the Christmas single fan club vinyl around Christmas.
    4. More Vinyl.
    5. With every re-new of membership we get to pick one digital bootleg download.

Got one of my wishes Flac 96khz/24bit Manchester Boot
    SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Would be great if we could pay with Paypal. Don't you want my $$$ on my paypal account as well? :D

I also think paypal would be a great idea.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    To whoever's in charge of booking poster artists, THANK YOU. You've done an amazing job of finding and booking the best in the industry. Getting Tyler Stout was a dream come true.

On a productive note, fan favorite (and personal favorite) artist Olly Moss stated today in an interview that he would love to do more gigposters, but he doesn't get asked. PLEASE ask him! He's amazing, check out some of his work. I'm sure he could come up with some real clever posters/shirts/stickers.

Thanks again for all you do!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    To whoever's in charge of booking poster artists, THANK YOU. You've done an amazing job of finding and booking the best in the industry. Getting Tyler Stout was a dream come true.

On a productive note, fan favorite (and personal favorite) artist Olly Moss stated today in an interview that he would love to do more gigposters, but he doesn't get asked. PLEASE ask him! He's amazing, check out some of his work. I'm sure he could come up with some real clever posters/shirts/stickers.

Thanks again for all you do!

I agree, thanks whoever does booking poster artist and why not Olly Moss (a bit different style) but some stuff in goods section would be cool if he does...not small editions please :lol::lol::lol::lol: that would be haven for the flippers.

and if I may add few ideas for the poster artist just for fun:

Kevin Tong
    Aaron Horkey
    DKNG
    Dave Hunter
    Malleus
    Rich Kelly
    Daniel Danger

and more Ken Taylor, right now he is my favorite above all ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    bring back the rumor pit!
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    Summons the talent of Kii Arens to do a poster ir two!

www.lalalandposters.com
  • Options
    This is kind of petty, but it would be pretty cool if all vinyl orders came with a plastic protective album sleeve - we want to keep our PJ vinyl safe and new looking. I know we can buy them, but it's nice to get one with the album. :) Especially for the bigger ones... I can't find one that fits over my PJ20 soundtrack, and I can barely fit one over my No Code. :(
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    Need more Pearl Jam on Blu-ray!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    StillHere wrote:
    Anyone have any idea why when I change my avatar photo, it remains the same?
    Thats not for your forum avatar, thats for the chat room avatar.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    The OracleThe Oracle Posts: 526
    It takes a lot to p..s me off, and I realise this isn't the correct place to post this, but for the first time my goods order has not been fulfilled...got the Vic CD within 2 weeks, but the other 6 and T-shirt, stickers have not arrived...so disappointed. Just have to wait for the 90 day limit to arrive in a few weeks to get my money back or re-sent. Methinks they haven't been sent at all, despite advice received. Feel better now...thanks!
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    I can't change any avatar - I've never been to the chat, but I can't change mine for the forum.
  • Options
    Dirty MosquitoDirty Mosquito Chicago Posts: 621
    How about a fanclub only show at a smaller venue like the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago!

THIS! That would be my dream!
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,355
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I can't change any avatar - I've never been to the chat, but I can't change mine for the forum.

I uploaded a new photo from MY ACCOUNT -> ACCOUNT INFO and I can see it when I go to the LIVE CHAT section. But I can't change my forum photo. I guess it's because of the BETA version. They're probably still working on it. So we have to be patient.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Yes, nobody can change their forum avatar....yet.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.