UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

Comments

• big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Where demand out strips supply, you increase supply. Basic business sense. I really hope this situation can be resolved so that ALL 10C members requesting tickets get them as a reasonable resolution to this mess. After all we have all paid 50$ already!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • MojoJojo wrote:
    That's it exactly, if someone could just let us know what's happening/keep the communication going that would be greatly appreciated. I understand there's going to be traffic issues with ticket sales but all we ask for is a little heads up so we don't have to stay logged in all night waiting for an update for fears of trying to get some sleep at the expense of missing pre-sale II.

Come on PJ/10C/Crowdsurge, please let us know...
    redrock posted this over on Given to Fly:

Posted on facebook:

"...spoke to crowdsurge. They're now waiting for the US to wake up. Expect an email from 3 UK time on. Most likely we will have to respond to 10c direct with what tix we want and they'll come back to us for payment..."

wonder how that will work will we know if we hav ebeen successful before the TM sale ?
  • Thanks Wolfamoungwolves :D Can't watch all the threads as I'm at work. So now we wait for the email; oh how I hope I get tickets!
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • jmk wrote:

That would be great. Hopefully they'll send the e-mails to the European fans first, so that we won't end up without tickets. I really think it would be unfair if US fans would get tickets and European fans wouldn't get any. Pearl Jam has played hundreds of shows in the US over the last 12 years so I really think there could be some restrictions.

Pearl Jam played their last concert in Sweden in 2000 and I haven't seen them a single time (and I've been a fan since 1992 (to young for the Helsinki 1993 show) so I really look forward to the Stockholm concert and I will take the ferry from Finland to Sweden. Please Ten Club, send us the e-mails!

This, exactly. :)
    Hopefully the email will also come well before the actual sale - if it really is 3 p.m. UK time people all over Europe are coming home from work, picking up their kids etc and not able to act lightning fast.
  • jeremyjeremy Posts: 409
    10C ticket sales always manage to make TicketMaster look good........
    ''walk the bridges before you burn them down...''
    and always remember ''it's no crime to escape!!!"
  • Crowdsurge may be stopping people from posting on their wall, but you can comment on other wall posts there.

So if you would like to make your views known you can do so here: http://www.facebook.com/CrowdSurge?sk=wall
  • Cant We just some updates...information is GOLD say something, tell me something, post something, answer my support tickets...COME ON.

Managing Expectations is key to living a happy life...
  • We have to take the day off and sit in front of our computer to wait for a new opportunity? We, the Ten Club fans, hope that you truly understand that we spend precious family and work time to get tickets...
  • My question:

Wed, Dec 14 2011 9:09am
    Hi there,
    When can we expect tickets presale restart for European 2012 tour?
    Thank you for all the info you can provide.

Best regards and good luck!
    Frane

CrowdSurge's response:
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 10:30am - staff
    Hello Frane Herceg,

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale.

In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we have taken presales offline for now, and will return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website.

If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.

We expect news will be forthcoming late afternoon GMT today, Wednesday 14th of December
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Hello everybody,

I sent a hard e-mail to crowdsurge and after waiting for a long while, they answer to me saying:

"We expect news will be forthcoming late afternoon GMT today, Wednesday 14th of December"

I don't know if it will be truth. The silence of 10C is worst of all. I don´t like being ignored by someone I am paying for a service. I don´t like they lie to me saying that the general sale is 15th, when I just see that anyone can buy tickets today on various pages. My disappointment is so great ... :( + :evil:

I want only 2 tickets for Stockholm. Maybe I try again this afternoon but I think that I will get it tomorrow by ticnet.se. By the way, does anyone know where you collect the tickets of ticnet.se?

Thanks!
  • dirtymookiedirtymookie Posts: 5
    edited December 2011
    Just got this:

JAMIE LEGGETT,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #526026 with the following response:

Hello JAMIE LEGGETT,

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale.

In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we have taken presales offline for now, and will return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website.

If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.

We expect news will be forthcoming late afternoon GMT today, Wednesday 14th of December.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.
    Post edited by dirtymookie on
  • red fish wrote:
    "We expect news will be forthcoming late afternoon GMT today, Wednesday 14th of December"

Life of a Pearl Jam fan: during a business meeting, I will have to excuse (and embarrass) myself by briefly (hopefully!) going online to buy some tickets. Seriously, this would make excellent TV.

That said, I will do whatever I need to do. Bring it on! :-D Note to self: memorise credit card details so as not to look too suspicious during aforementioned meeting.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    Late afternoon GMT because everyone at 10C is asleep. I'm glad these clowns don't have an important job or anything. Imagine if these guys were in charge of anything more important than a rock band. Talk about scary!
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • Well guys. I guess frustration just boiled over and I... I.... I...

Created a Facebook page to protest. Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Pearl-Jam-hate-Ten-Club/328884587122807

Like it if you agree. And please leave comments. Maybe they will listen if enough of us join. Or maybe they will shut it down.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Passim wrote:
    Amateur hour. If most people did their jobs this poorly, they wouldn't have jobs. The complete lack of information only underscores that someone is simply not doing their job. A simple post, even one saying, "Hang in there, we're figuring things out right now and will have information to you in X number of hours" is not too much to ask. Thousands of PJs true fans rearranged schedules, put off important tasks, saved up money, put aside family and other important obligations because they care so much about this band. Is it too much to ask that the band (or more importantly, those behind the scenes) actually care even just a little in return?

You want to run the band like a business and nickel and dime the fans for every little trinket and overpriced hoodie and pair of socks, fine. But if you're going to run this band like a corporate business then you're going to have to start acting like one. That means accountability, that means your "customers" are always right, that means you serve those who keep you in business. Corporations that don't do that cease to be solvent and eventually cease to exist.

The sheer ego behind all of this is staggering. It's insulting. It's like, "We're so big and so awesome that we can do whatever we want, treat our fans however we want. If they don't like it, there's plenty more in line right behind 'em, so who cares what you think or how long you have to wait or how much you have to pay. If you don't like it, too bad for you." This is an amateur operation, run by amateurs who don't have clue one what they're doing. It's all ego, no delivery. I'm truly and honestly disgusted.

You can't even keep your own web site running properly with a mere few hundred fans logged on. Are you kidding me? Is this the 1995 version of the Internet or something?
    didnt read that yesterday..i saw it now in bugs..
    anyway..to bad this happening..i wish wasnt this way..to tell u the truth,i dont believe it is..i think they try
    but seems that way in the eyes alot of fans..and if was one to complain,ok,2-3 or the same people who always does..ill say..its the same bitching...
    but unfortunately..you are right..seems that way..they need to solve it..once for all..they try as it seems with the new system..again failure..to bad..so many fans sad and angry..
    someone needs to given the solution,no matter the cost..end of story..fans must be happy..NOW
    this shit rule all the fun we had all this days of waiting..
    i score tix for all the shows i want and im not fuckin happy at all.
    come on 10c..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Passim wrote:
    Late afternoon GMT because everyone at 10C is asleep. I'm glad these clowns don't have an important job or anything. Imagine if these guys were in charge of anything more important than a rock band. Talk about scary!

They can't cope with selling tickets for a 6 date European tour. Imagine if this had been the pre-sale for an East Coast USA tour. I can guarentee they wouldn't be waiting 15/16 hours for an update.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    Passim wrote:
    Amateur hour. If most people did their jobs this poorly, they wouldn't have jobs. The complete lack of information only underscores that someone is simply not doing their job. A simple post, even one saying, "Hang in there, we're figuring things out right now and will have information to you in X number of hours" is not too much to ask. Thousands of PJs true fans rearranged schedules, put off important tasks, saved up money, put aside family and other important obligations because they care so much about this band. Is it too much to ask that the band (or more importantly, those behind the scenes) actually care even just a little in return?

You want to run the band like a business and nickel and dime the fans for every little trinket and overpriced hoodie and pair of socks, fine. But if you're going to run this band like a corporate business then you're going to have to start acting like one. That means accountability, that means your "customers" are always right, that means you serve those who keep you in business. Corporations that don't do that cease to be solvent and eventually cease to exist.

The sheer ego behind all of this is staggering. It's insulting. It's like, "We're so big and so awesome that we can do whatever we want, treat our fans however we want. If they don't like it, there's plenty more in line right behind 'em, so who cares what you think or how long you have to wait or how much you have to pay. If you don't like it, too bad for you." This is an amateur operation, run by amateurs who don't have clue one what they're doing. It's all ego, no delivery. I'm truly and honestly disgusted.

You can't even keep your own web site running properly with a mere few hundred fans logged on. Are you kidding me? Is this the 1995 version of the Internet or something?
    anyway..to bad this happening..i wish wasnt this way..to tell u the truth,i dont believe it is..i think they try
    but seems that way in the eyes alot of fans..and if was one to complain,ok,2-3 or the same people who always does..ill say..its the same bitching...
    but unfortunately..you are right..seems that way..they need to solve it..once for all..they try as it seems with the new system..again failure..to bad..so many fans sad and angry..
    someone needs to given the solution,no matter the cost..end of story..fans must be happy..NOW
    come on 10c..

I don't know if they try or not..... but we have the right to be inform.... And not staying here like stupid guys looking to a computer waiting for anything.....
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Yield72 wrote:
    Passim wrote:

come on 10c..

I don't know if they try or not..... but we have the right to be inform.... And not staying here like stupid guys looking to a computer waiting for anything.....
    i know Marco,you are right..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Riot_Rain wrote:
    red fish wrote:

Life of a Pearl Jam fan: during a business meeting, I will have to excuse (and embarrass) myself by briefly (hopefully!) going online to buy some tickets. Seriously, this would make excellent TV.

That said, I will do whatever I need to do. Bring it on! :-D Note to self: memorise credit card details so as not to look too suspicious during aforementioned meeting.

I'm in the same boat!! :lol: I think I can manage to sneak my laptop into the meeting with me in case I "need" it for my presentation, still, trying to F5 is going to be a challenge to say the least, not to mention entering card details. Like you say, we have to do what we have to do.

Seriously though this lack of communication is utter rubbish. We're fans, we support PJ, we pay to be part of the club; to be treated like this is just not on.
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • Hi guys, O2 UK mobile operator is doing a presale for manchester right now
    http://www.o2priority.co.uk/Artists/Pearl-Jam/3266
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    I keep coming back to the ego that's required to pull a stunt like this. The ego that it takes to keep so many of your true fans in limbo for so long, and then when they finally somehow get tickets to the show (often at scalper prices), and travel all those miles to get to the venue, and make signs, and wait all day to get in, and stand for hours waiting for you to come on. And your response is ... "Hey fan, you better lose your shit at a rock show or I'm gonna sing Ole in your face and be all pissed off that you're not into it enough to satisfy me." That's ego!

I'm reminded of Guns N Roses circa 1992, when Axl would keep stadiums full of caring fans waiting for hours until he was "mentally prepared" to perform. I'm not comparing the situations, but the ego strikes me as exactly the same. After all this, I'm having a hard time imagining attending these shows and wanting to give the band even more, to show them all of the appreciation I can. I think I'd get there and feel so exhausted I would just sit down and say, "Hey guys, how about you give us something for a change."
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • I got a reply from Crowdsurge, they stated there will be an update on the website and via email by "late afternoon GMT"
    Dublin 00, Dublin 06, Madrid 07, Nijmegen 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, East Troy PJ20 11 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 12 (1 & 2), L.A. 13 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 14 (1 & 2), Milan 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Stockholm 14, Oslo 14, Boston 16 (1 & 2), London 18 (1 & 2).
  • Im, so pissed, cant make late this afternoon, like a lot of people here i guess, so unfair...
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • I got a reply from Crowdsurge, they stated there will be an update on the website and via email by "late afternoon GMT"

I responded to this email by saying it was not sufficient or adequate to respond to a specific query or complaint with a cut-and-paste answer that effectively told us nothing new. I asked them again if they were going to allow those who had tickets in their baskets to complete their transactions.

I got this back:

Hello Damien,

Our communication with you is being controlled by the fan club so apologies that we didn't come back sooner, we understand it is frustrating and of course it is also frustrating for us.

The solution that we hope to be able to communicate later will explain how we are not just going to go on with another presale. We cannot guarantee tickets for you however the fan Club have told us the size of allocation we have is large enough that they are comfortable it will service the fan club members.

We are sorry this is still vague and doesn't answer all your questions but please be patient and await the info from the Ten Club later this afternoon.

Kind regards,
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    They are Waiting for a Full Update...i think from TC...And if they get this, they send Mail And change Website...
    Hope that People who got error "empty cart" will definatly get their Tickets.
  • wow, i got lucky i guess. ...i was refreshing for about 30 minutes but was able to bag tickets for stockholm.

This was my first pre-sale with PJ, and really the whole reason i joined the 10 club after my buddy convinced me after the last european tour what a good idea it was.

wanted manchestah as well but decided it wasn't worth it to try and get more int he basket.

hopefully this gets sorted soon!
  • F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    Yield72 wrote:
    Passim wrote:

come on 10c..

What you say, what you say when you’ve had enough of knuckleheads
    What you gonna say? Olé!
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • What you say, what you say when you’ve had enough of knuckleheads
    What you gonna say? Olé!

:lol:8-):lol:
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun

I responded to this email by saying it was not sufficient or adequate to respond to a specific query or complaint with a cut-and-paste answer that effectively told us nothing new. I asked them again if they were going to allow those who had tickets in their baskets to complete their transactions.

I got this back:

Hello Damien,

Our communication with you is being controlled by the fan club so apologies that we didn't come back sooner, we understand it is frustrating and of course it is also frustrating for us.

The solution that we hope to be able to communicate later will explain how we are not just going to go on with another presale. We cannot guarantee tickets for you however the fan Club have told us the size of allocation we have is large enough that they are comfortable it will service the fan club members.

We are sorry this is still vague and doesn't answer all your questions but please be patient and await the info from the Ten Club later this afternoon.

Kind regards,
    So it's 10c to blame for all the fuss really. Thanks, Damien. Can you post this to Euro Tour groups on fb, or shall I?
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    I got a reply from Crowdsurge, they stated there will be an update on the website and via email by "late afternoon GMT"

I got this back:

Hello Damien,

Kind regards,

bla bla bla.... more of the same..... So we wait..... FUCK THEM......
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
This discussion has been closed.