Options

UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    i am far to poor to fly to europe to see the band play so i have zero interest in these tickets...BUT, i would like to say that this whole thing is just idiotic and should NOT happen.

pre-sale for 6 shows at once?? really? really? whose bright idea was that?

and seriously, after the PJ20 ticket mess, logic would lead you to believe that they would at least try to be smart about the next ticket sale...like maybe have a meeting about it and come up with an intelligent plan. nah, they just paid basically a "mini-ticketmaster" to totally fuck it up...nice job.

i really really hope someone, somewhere is getting fired over this...10c needs some new blood, new ideas...it has totally gone down the drain and they still want MORE money from us, the fans.

doubling the yearly fees has only doubled the amount of frustration around here.

its just stupid...why does 10c have stupid people running it?
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    Yes 10c tickets, he must be superman to deliver them to you seeing as 10c tics are pick up only

"I have not received the tickets from the promoters yet however as soon as I receive them I will forward them to the buyer(s) via Royal Mail Special Delivery."

yes i'll have 3 please :lol::lol: what a d'cheese.

Very p'd off at this seller.
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    David KaufmannDavid Kaufmann Lancashire Posts: 49
    pjgatto wrote:
    Hello everyone, I guess i didnt miss much.
    But takea look a this, and tell me if you dont get PISSED OFF

So ive seen this tout selling tickets on ebay
    [ebay link removed]

and he is selling what i supose were the 10c tickets, so i asked, as folow

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Hi,
    I work in and have contacts in the live events industry which allows me access to tickets and is how I have these tickets.
    Kind regards

- weymouth_tigger Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: weymouth_tigger
    Subject: Details about the item: dido1975773 sent a message about 1,2 or 3 x PEARL JAM TICKETS MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS MEN ARENA 20/6/12 #260916625270
    Sent Date: 14-Dec-11 21:55:51 GMT

Dear weymouth_tigger,

Arent this 10c club members tickets?

I am extremely pissed off, what do you guys reckon?

£299 per ticket! Unfortunately someone will pay him.
  • Options
    I took a good look at the o2 presale, and as a matter of fact you can still go there, and werent offering block 115 on that presale
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    Removing all comments from the home page post is really really an awful thing to do. I'm really surprised about it...
  • Options
    Yoda73Yoda73 Posts: 10
    Hello Band!
    To make it up to all of us how about a few (OK, at least one) 10c only show? Guaranteed tickets (at a special 10c member rate...not this €50, €60 or €70.- shit) for all members who've written in this forum during the first 24hrs. after this mess had started, and an allocation of tickets for the rest of 10c members who haven't written any comments. Personal contact via e-mail to give us the option for those tickets should be an easy thing to do in this day and age. Please just spare us this crowdsurge shit. Contact us via mail, offer us 2 tickets at a special 10c member rate and send out personalized tickets as a pdf-file.
    Would be a start to get things at least in the right direction again...
  • Options
    Dear 10c,

I would very much like to fix this for you. I sent you a resume today. Please consider.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Try to search "Pearl Jam" of crowdsurge.com..... no bands... no venues...
    And the clients list? Pearl Jam not present...
  • Options
    Yoda73 wrote:
    Yeah right!
    'Issues beyond our control'...reading this makes me wanna puke. I mean selling fucking tickets online is not rocket science. I've ruined my whole afternoon to be home by the time pre-sale starts, wasted the rest of the evening with this sorry ass crowdsurge website and now they want to start all over when general sale starts tomorrow and the day after.
    Give me a break!!!
    I've had it with those incapable organisations...if relaying messages from crowdsurge is all 10c is able to do for us...then I am out spending my membership fee elsewhere!!!

fat ######!
  • Options
    one of the biggest jokes is their response:

"due to issues beyond our control..." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

um, was it really beyond your control? or were you just not intelligently prepared for it?

"due to issues beyond our control" is the biggest cop out and shift of responsibility...seriously? take some responsibility for your fuck up and just admit it but dont lie and blame it on some mythical demon that was "beyond your control"

the ocean is beyond out control...not selling tickets online, that's relatively easy to control...just ask livenation/ticketmaster...shit, i bought some tickets via SHOWCLIX a week ago and that was fine...
  • Options
    DV170178 wrote:
    Try to search "Pearl Jam" of crowdsurge.com..... no bands... no venues...
    And the clients list? Pearl Jam not present...

Pearl Jam were not listed as clients when I looked yesterday morning.. I don't think there was any change there.
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    They will get to us I quote "shortly". It's been 24 hours.
    I am most disappointed about the lack of communication. The message now is what isn't being said. When all other means of communication fail, try words..try words!

I'm off to bed. Hopefully they don't do anything while there is night-time in Europe. :?
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    why would Pearl Jam, with their specific history, EVER hire a company named CROWDSURGE for anything?

Pearl Jam HATES crowd surges...since that awful day the band has done everything in their power to AVOID crowd surges...and now they are working with a company name CROWDSURGE...jesus, really?
  • Options
    KM155315 wrote:
    Sod it, I'm off to bed. Setting the alarm at regular intervals......just in case.

good idea ! :)
  • Options
    I share the pain - had tickets in my cart 5 times in the space of 3 hours before pre-sale was suspended.

But I have faith that everything will be cool.

This is the BIG year remember - PJ20. Most of us in Europe couldn't share the celebration in person this year - but I have faith that all of us 10C members will get to share the celebration in person of PJ21.

Yes, lack of communication from 10C is frustrating/aggravating/inexplicable.

Yes, the crowdsurge failure is <expletive deleted>.

But yes, I still have the faith that my faith in PJ will be rewarded.

I only hope that I'm not confusing faith with hope ;)
  • Options
    AmyMooreAmyMoore Posts: 139
    It's kind of misleading that the title of this thread is UPDATED, because it is not.

Maybe it should be changed to updated 12-13 1700 PST.
  • Options
    why would Pearl Jam, with their specific history, EVER hire a company named CROWDSURGE for anything?

Pearl Jam HATES crowd surges...since that awful day the band has done everything in their power to AVOID crowd surges...and now they are working with a company name CROWDSURGE...jesus, really?

you're talking about Pearl Jam, the group that creates "Animal".
    The group that we are trying to see in 2012 creates .... "Olé".

hope this response to your question :(
    Vi
  • Options
    Vi-talogy wrote:

you're talking about Pearl Jam, the group that creates "Animal".
    The group that we are trying to see in 2012 creates .... "Olé".

hope this response to your question :(

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    pjgatto wrote:
    Hello everyone, I guess i didnt miss much.
    But takea look a this, and tell me if you dont get PISSED OFF

So ive seen this tout selling tickets on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123

and he is selling what i supose were the 10c tickets, so i asked, as folow

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Hi,
    I work in and have contacts in the live events industry which allows me access to tickets and is how I have these tickets.
    Kind regards

- weymouth_tigger Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: weymouth_tigger
    Subject: Details about the item: dido1975773 sent a message about 1,2 or 3 x PEARL JAM TICKETS MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS MEN ARENA 20/6/12 #260916625270
    Sent Date: 14-Dec-11 21:55:51 GMT

Dear weymouth_tigger,

Arent this 10c club members tickets?

I am extremely pissed off, what do you guys reckon?

There was a presale via o2 priority tickets today for Manchester. Maybe he got them there? Won't be 10C tickets

Definately Fan Club tickets in that block, the auction seems to have been removed now.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Options
    You are dreaming Yoda.

In the past day we have seen Ten Club and probably Pearl Jam too in their true colours.

They make a massive mistake and then hide. Rather than address the growing anger against them, they censor it, removing more than 400 negative - but genuine - comments from their customers.

They have been shutting down threads on here all day. In this one http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178731 they are asked if an announcement is due, only to get the closed thread treatment. This ticketing thread argument has been used to close down any negative discussion, including one pointing out where we can give feedback and another questioning the value of Ten Club membership.

You can still see some of the more interesting ones here before they get deleted: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewforum.php?f=4&start=90

I thought Pearl Jam was supposed to be about things like free speech and the little guy fighting off the big corporation. Clearly not when it comes close to home. The club is being run like an Iron Curtain dictatorship.

If you want to speak freely there is a Love Pearl Jam facebook group that I am not allowed to link to here.

I think today has opened many people's eyes to what is really going on at Ten Club/Pearl Jam. The two are so close that unless the band themselves come out and apologise and make it up to us, we will know for sure that they really do not care about anything but our money.
  • Options
    From crowdsurge site... point 5 is... is... I can't find the word... help me please:

Promoters

Truly Integrated White Label Ticketing Solution (No External Hosting or Links - Integration into Website)
    Retain Brand Equity (No Affiliates - Centralised Traffic)
    Tailored Rebates (Extended Revenue Streams)
    Ethical Pricing / Consumer Awareness / Transparency
    Improved Purchasing Experience for Fans (Contained Purchase Flow)
    100% Data Retention (Advanced Profiling)
    Retain Comprehensive Data (Marketing Initiatives)
    Increased Consumer Touch Points
    Real Time Sales Reporting & Campaign Tracking
    CrowdSurge.com (General Sale Outlet)
    CrowdSurge.com E-Mail Database (Sent to recent Purchasers)
    CrowdSurge.com Marketing/Advertising Initiatives (Extended Advertising and Marketing Tools)
    Free Service To Set Up and Maintain

Ps: I'm sorry... but I really have to do something to stay awake :lol:
  • Options
    Fu*k this thing, I need my beauty sleep now :ugeek: , been up waiting for ages now.
    Expect them to solve it the minute i fall asleep, just my luck.

Hope they take into consideration european time zone when putting them out.

Disapointment does not cover how I feel.
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    DV170178 wrote:
    From crowdsurge site... point 5 is... is... I can't find the word... help me please:

Promoters

Truly Integrated White Label Ticketing Solution (No External Hosting or Links - Integration into Website)
    Retain Brand Equity (No Affiliates - Centralised Traffic)
    Tailored Rebates (Extended Revenue Streams)
    Ethical Pricing / Consumer Awareness / Transparency
    Improved Purchasing Experience for Fans (Contained Purchase Flow)
    100% Data Retention (Advanced Profiling)
    Retain Comprehensive Data (Marketing Initiatives)
    Increased Consumer Touch Points
    Real Time Sales Reporting & Campaign Tracking
    CrowdSurge.com (General Sale Outlet)
    CrowdSurge.com E-Mail Database (Sent to recent Purchasers)
    CrowdSurge.com Marketing/Advertising Initiatives (Extended Advertising and Marketing Tools)
    Free Service To Set Up and Maintain

Ps: I'm sorry... but I really have to do something to stay awake :lol:

:lol: laugh or cry, that's the qeustion :(
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    I can't for the life of me figure out why the 10C hasn't made any sort of follow up statement...
    We were led to believe that the pre-sale would resume in some form and now with the general
    public on-sale hours away there still hasn't been any communication at all.

As loyal fans, we have spent way too many hours over the past few years TRYING to give them our money and personally I am just growing real tired of the process.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I can't for the life of me figure out why the 10C hasn't made any sort of follow up statement...
    We were led to believe that the pre-sale would resume in some form and now with the general
    public on-sale hours away there still hasn't been any communication at all.

As loyal fans, we have spent way too many hours over the past few years TRYING to give them our money and personally I am just growing real tired of the process.

I don't know..but they are there as threads are being locked and comments are being deleted. It's really disappointing to see this from 10C.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    Please see updated info. Thank you.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178739
This discussion has been closed.