UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

Comments

• Options
    81 wrote:
    waiting.....

watching the clock.....

it's 4 o'clock.......
    Will this ever stop?

I bet the final ever Pearl Jam, goodbye forever, no returns, concert is the only one that has a pre-sale that works for everyone.

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • Options
    Bee Girl BoyBee Girl Boy Posts: 5
    edited December 2011
    I'm one of the jammy ones who somehow managed to get tickets for Manchester. There's a presale from 9am tomorrow via ticketmaster if it helps anybody.

Standing - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps
    Seating - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps

Hopefully it'll be a bit smoother for you than that crowdsurge joke!

I think it's open to anyone with the link - I bought my tickets from the MEN last time so I'm on their mailing list. The email doesn't say it's exclusive but tickets probably are limited. I've posted the T&C's from the email.

"TERMS & CONDITIONS: Tickets are subject to a booking/transaction fee. The above pre-sale is only available online and is not open for phone or Box Office bookings. Please note, if you experience problems with the above 'find tickets' links we recommend you highlight and copy and paste the links below directly into your internet browser. Please note, if you click on the 'find tickets' button or links before the pre-sale starts you may store a cached version of the page which won't update when tickets go on sale. If this happens simply refresh the page.

Standing: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps

Seated: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps "

Oh and Tickets are priced £39.00 & £46.50 and include a £1.50 donation to the band's Vitalogy Foundation.

I'm not going to Manchester but I'm going to ask the question anyway - you'll need a presale code, right? I would hate for folks to log on eager to get tix only to be frantically trying to locate the code then.

I can't promise anything but I think the pre-sale code is written into the link "?did=ukvenps" . I reckon this is what allows you to access the venue presale. Like I said I got the link from the MEN so it should be good to just click and buy - I'd set up a ticketmaster account beforehand though if you don't already have one.
    Post edited by Bee Girl Boy on
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    81 wrote:
    waiting.....

watching the clock.....

it's 4 o'clock.......

no ticket yet?? me the same... sad story isn't it?? :(
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    I'm starting to think we won't see any presale today.
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    JanetWeiss wrote:
    I'm starting to think we won't see any presale today.

It is starting to get a bit late for info... Though one should not despair!
  • Options
    I don't want to spent one more night in front of computer like this

come on 10c any :idea:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Yes, it's getting late for info.
    The only option for a presale at this point is if it's done by the 10club directly.
    I don't think the people at Crowdsurge are going to run a presale at 9 p.m or later.
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    07-minister.jpg

There are no ticket problems. The presale is working fine.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    81 wrote:
    07-minister.jpg

hehehehe
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    81 wrote:
    07-minister.jpg

Brilliant!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I just can't believe them beeing this disrespectful.... I am almost beginning to hope its because they're all fired! Some heads should roll, treating the fans like this... My 3rd time this year, wasting a lot of time due to these incompetent people.
  • Options
    Question; if the issue is not resolved before the public sale, does that mean we'll have to turn to the public sale because there won't be any pre-sale tickets. Or are there a set amount of pre-sale(which have not disappeared as of yet) tickets that have been stashed away and therefore one should/could just wait for the pre-sale issue to be resolved and buy through 10c rather than the public sale-outlets?
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    I have my fair share of criticisms of 10C, as well as quite a few areas where I rate them. I do think that one of their biggest crimes though is their failure to communicate in any reasonable manner when something goes wrong. It makes any problem to be dealt with ten times worse, comes across as disrespectful, and only adds to the genuine grievances and frustrations of many many Pearl Jam fans
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    nargath wrote:
    Question; if the issue is not resolved before the public sale, does that mean we'll have to turn to the public sale because there won't be any pre-sale tickets. Or are there a set amount of pre-sale(which have not disappeared as of yet) tickets that have been stashed away and therefore one should/could just wait for the pre-sale issue to be resolved and buy through 10c rather than the public sale-outlets?

For me, this is the biggest dilemma....! News required tonight
    ~ Chin of stone, heart of clay! ~
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Why can Tim call people at home/on their cell phones when they criticize the fan club online, but can't respond to valid questions on the forum? Sorry man, but that just doesn't seem like good customer service to me. Just my opinion.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    This farce has meant me wasting $20 re-joining 10 Club..to not be able to buy tickets and wasting several hours looking at the same bloody browser.

Heading to Ticketmaster in the morning for the pre-sale where hopefully i'll have more success, if not they can get stuffed :evil:

Crowdsurge=deadmanwalking
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • Options
    nargath wrote:

For me, this is the biggest dilemma....! News required tonight

10c have a set amount of tickets

• Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Why can Tim call people at home/on their cell phones when they criticize the fan club online, but can't respond to valid questions on the forum? Sorry man, but that just doesn't seem like good customer service to me. Just my opinion.

?!?!?!

• Options
    nargath wrote:

Absolutely 100% do not rely on getting tickets through the 10c pre(post)-sale if it happens after the public sale on Friday, that is suicide. Get tickets in the public sale, then try 10c as well if you want... you can always sell on the public tickets if you do manage to eventually get 10c tickets.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,935
    boyo79 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

?!?!?!

True story.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    nargath wrote:

i don't know for sure but i would imagine that when they arrange the tour the 10c would get x amount of tickets ringfenced at every location for the pre-sale. those tickets that didn't get sold yesterday should still be only for the 10c sale but i personally wouldn't like to risk missing the general sale while waiting on the rest of the 10c tickets getting released cause there is no guarantee that its going to work the next time either.
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    JimmyV wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

?!?!?!

True story.
    and after he start flipping.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    The silence can be SO LOUD!!!!!!!!

just an acknowledgement of any kind would go far
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    and after he start flipping.. :lol:

Wherever the bitching...Dimi is voice of reason!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    JimmyV wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

?!?!?!

True story.

in fairness.....the person called threated to call the tribune fixer :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not talking about that guy thad had alpine tickets...he's called other people here simply for posting their dissatisfaction with the 10C. I personally know someone who was called at home by Tim because he posted criticism of the 10C. In another forum, people also said they were called and while I can't validate it, I tend to believe it since I know for a fact my buddy received a call from him.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    I'm not talking about that guy thad had alpine tickets...he's called other people here simply for posting their dissatisfaction with the 10C. I personally know someone who was called at home by Tim because he posted criticism of the 10C. In another forum, people also said they were called and while I can't validate it, I tend to believe it since I know for a fact my buddy received a call from him.

:lol:

i had not heard that story...i'll be waiting for my call tonight..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Half this place is like: angry-woman.jpg

And the other half is all: ngbbs4c646bd3dabf1.jpg

Give it a rest. You all sound like:2_crying_babies-512x400.jpg
    (idiots and babies)

This isn't the fault of the 10 Club. They did what was right and found a reputable ticket sale company. Sucks that Crowd Source is having problems, but "beyond our control" usually means just that. It's not like there's a conspiracy to f**k ten club members on concert tickets.

Pot calling the kettle black ....so it's ok for you to complain about people complaining... :roll:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

:lol:

i had not heard that story...i'll be waiting for my call tonight..

To be fair to him, I think he may only call people who are relentelly brutal and/or personal in their attacks..since the people I know of whow ere called were....BUT..my point still stands...if he can do that..why not regular communication with the fan club..especially in a time like this?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,940
    That was funny until you brought your ex president into it.
    Nature drunk and High
This discussion has been closed.