UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

Comments

• Options
    ptasiek wrote:
    eurtour2012.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:D That totally reminded me of this...

http://youtu.be/L4AVLvyZ0Fs

Discalimer: Watching this will either be cathartic or enraging. Approach with caution.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    MN282585 wrote:
    It Makes me really angry to read about newbies getting tix And longtime members Shit Out ... Hope for a fair Solution
    what an utter load of crap! new people who have paid the same as you for membership deserve it just as much as you
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    duggro wrote:
    MN282585 wrote:
    It Makes me really angry to read about newbies getting tix And longtime members Shit Out ... Hope for a fair Solution
    what an utter load of crap! new people who have paid the same as you for membership deserve it just as much as you

yea but its just a bitter feeling...as i mentioned their are tooo many members ...their should have been a cutoff number
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    hubble2009hubble2009 Essex Posts: 10
    I was one of the lucky ones who got seated tickets for the Manchester show. However, i'm concerned as on seatwave tickets for all the good blocks are for sale, but none in Block 109 which is way back.

I do hope the Fan Club allocation isn't for this block. Does anyone know which block we are in?
    Brixton Academy 30/06/92 (cancelled), London Astoria 01/07/92 (cancelled), London Finsbury Park 11/07/93, Brixton Academy 13/07/93,
    Brixton Academy 14/07/93, Wembley Arena 18/06/97, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/08/09, London 02 Arena 18/08/09,
    London Hyde Park 25/06/10, Manchester Arena 20/06/12, Manchester Arena 21/06/12, Hammersmith Apollo 30/07/12, Leeds Arena 08/07/14,
    Hammersmith Apollo 06/07/17, Hammersmith Apollo 07/07/17, London 02 Arena (18/06/18), London 02 Arena 19/06/18 (cancelled),
    London 02 Arena 17/07/18
  • Options
    When I got home last night, I had a message from the fraud detection division of my credit card company asking me if I authorized a charge from crowdsurge. I said yes, then looked in my crowdsurge account, and there were no tickets. I had the tickets in my cart, entered my credit card info, and then everything disappeared, so I thought that I didn't get the tickets (and there was no confirmation from crowdsurge). I emailed crowdsurge last night, and they confirmed that I have no tickets. So I have no tickets, and crowdsurge has my money (maybe -- they said they didn't take any funds from me). And yesterday morning, before the sale started, I called my credit card company to pre-authorize the crowdsurge purchase. I don't know who to be mad at here! I'm thinking the credit card company because their hold on the purchase, even after I pre-authorized it, cost me my tickets!
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    duggro wrote:
    MN282585 wrote:

yea but its just a bitter feeling...as i mentioned their are tooo many members ...their should have been a cutoff number
    no, really there shouldn't! the fanclub is available for anyone who wishes to join it, and the presale is too. it isn't an exclusive club for the elite from the 90s to reign over the fanbase and revel in their presale exclusivity.

the more popular the band is, the more fans they'll have, and the harder it will be to get tickets.

part of life. I accept your point about being a little bitter, that's your choice, but that doesn't mean 10C access should be limited
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Catwoman1 wrote:
    When I got home last night, I had a message from the fraud detection division of my credit card company asking me if I authorized a charge from crowdsurge. I said yes, then looked in my crowdsurge account, and there were no tickets. I had the tickets in my cart, entered my credit card info, and then everything disappeared, so I thought that I didn't get the tickets (and there was no confirmation from crowdsurge). I emailed crowdsurge last night, and they confirmed that I have no tickets. So I have no tickets, and crowdsurge has my money (maybe -- they said they didn't take any funds from me). And yesterday morning, before the sale started, I called my credit card company to pre-authorize the crowdsurge purchase. I don't know who to be mad at here! I'm thinking the credit card company because their hold on the purchase, even after I pre-authorized it, cost me my tickets!

My bank would always do that with Ten Club ticket transactions - I think there is something about 'overseas online purchases' which sets some automatic alarm going with some banks. It has caused me some major problems in the past. Hope it all comes good for you
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Catwoman1 wrote:

Gosh, it sounds like it's your credit card company then but who knows at the same point. My charge was flagged as well but I called within minutes of this happening. I'm normally able to get loads of charges through on my Amex card, they rarely full out deny something but I guess given the merchant name that shows up, I can understand why. It doesn't show up as "CrowdSurge", but "COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT RESOURC". Maybe that was the problem, catwoman?

In any case, this is what I think happens. When you "confirm" your order on CrowdSurge but before paying, you actually have the tickets at this point.Tickets are then confirmed when you pay for them. What happened with me was my payment got denied, but I went back into the Account tap within a certain time limit (not sure what this is) and was able to pay for it. I suspect that after awhile they just cancel your order and release your tickets.

Sorry this happened to you :( I would have been upset if that had happened to me.
  • Options
    ptasiek wrote:
    eurtour2012.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:D That totally reminded me of this...

http://youtu.be/L4AVLvyZ0Fs

Discalimer: Watching this will either be cathartic or enraging. Approach with caution.

HILARIOUS!!
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    It's so frustrating. Hotels have been booked, time off work taken. The fact we are dealing with PST doesn't help. You thought surely someone from 10c would be awake during a time when the band could be making serious money. I am not blaming 10c for this, the blame lays at Crowdsurge. 10c haven't helped themselves with lack of communication. Fingers crossed we all get sorted. Crowdsurge have told me they have allocation for the demand. I don't believe them. I had tickets in my box eight times before it crashed out on me. Very disappointing.
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    There can be tweets but with Shut Out Time of last 6 months... There are more And more Fans like People watching accidents on streets... Not really Fans that Feel like "older Ones"
    Sorry my opinion!
  • Options
    EilianEilian Posts: 276
    Similar story here: Spent 3 hours last night having tickets vanish from my basket as I tried to check out before wondering why I'd expected anything better in the first place.

We all faithfully renew our membership on the promise of an annual Christmas single, some magazines and ticket priority, but this is what we actually get:
    - A Christmas single that doesn't reach us until as good as makes no difference, the following Christmas (some brainless fanatics will be quick to remind you that it is a "Holiday" single and not a "Christmas" single - an argument made redundant by the fact that Christmas is the last "Holiday" of any given year.) Missing an annual deadline by 1 month, much less 10, is unacceptable.
    - "Some" magazines is right. I'm sure that I'm not the only one whose total collection of these publications comes nowhere near the amount I should have if I had received one every 6 months as originally promised. (It was a long time ago that I originally joined,...this may have changed)
    - Ticketing pre-sale systems that don't work, and ticket prices that seem to be creeping sinisterly high for a band that delivers such basic concert productions. (They're brilliant live, I just mean that we're not talking about an act that has to cover the cost of a massive, mechanically rotating and elevating stage, or of complicated pyrotechnics, or of troops of accompanying musicians and backing dancers,....it's a straight forward set up.)

All in all, very disappointing.
  • Options
    Kat's up, and has set up a "Ticketing Issues" thread with all the various other complaint threads being locked. Personally, I think it would have been better to direct everyone to this thread, but for what it's worth it's here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178670
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    Scott FalconerScott Falconer Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    Yes for PJ to use a company called "CrowdSurge" is definitely inappropiate. We'll thought through guys!!!! Eddie and the boys need to sack the management team / IT team / Fan club team or who ever you are who sorted this whole ticketing deal out. It's a total disgrace. I was going to do Manchester and Stockholm, but now thinking, why should I bother going to all the trouble and expense. Surly, if they haven't sorted out the problem by Friday, then the tickets won't go on general sale until they sort the (presale) 10C members out first..... but they probably haven't given it a thought. IDIOTS!!!
    Post edited by Scott Falconer on
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    hubble2009 wrote:
    I was one of the lucky ones who got seated tickets for the Manchester show. However, i'm concerned as on seatwave tickets for all the good blocks are for sale, but none in Block 109 which is way back.

I do hope the Fan Club allocation isn't for this block. Does anyone know which block we are in?

I saw that too - block 109 is one of the worst ! Surely the tenclub seats would be 115?

Anyone know where the tenclub seats were in 2009?
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    2009 ten club seats were in 115
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    2009 ten club seats were in 115

cheers. I've always gone GA in the past but went for seated this time. Despite all of the (valid) criticisms tenclub is getting, I'm sure the tenclub seats will be good.
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    I was going to do Manchester and Stockholm, but now thinking, why should I bother going to all the trouble and expense.]

When you stand there in the arena and 'Release' starts, you will have forgotten all about this, I guarantee you...
    Please come! ;)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    prlprl Posts: 125
    I don't know why everyone is worried about the pre-sale start time in relation to the public sale. The 10c still gets the same allotment of tickets so whether the 10c happens before or after the public sale, there will still be the same amount of tickets available.

Don't get me wrong, this all really sucks, I'm just saying that if the public sale happens, there's no worry about the fan club tickets.
    The problem is: if you wait for the 10c sale you might get shut out again (because the 10C doesn't have enough tickets to satisfy the demand). Meanwhile the public sales are already ongoing so there's the risk you might not get tickets at all if you wait for the 10c sale. But if you don't wait you won't get the tickets that allow you an early entry on the venue, one of the things you are entitled to when you get the membership and manage to get tickets through the fan club.

So right now, people are wondering what's the best option: go for the public sales and lose that opportunity or just wait and pray they can get 10c tickets.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I was going to do Manchester and Stockholm, but now thinking, why should I bother going to all the trouble and expense.]

When you stand there in the arena and 'Release' starts, you will have forgotten all about this, I guarantee you...
    Please come! ;)

Yep. As much as I've been venting my anger today, I know as soon as they take to the stage I won't give a shit about today.

10c know this too and this is why things never change here.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    10 club seats in 2009 were awesome :D .
    To be honest getting any tickets for a high profile bands concert is a nightmare and a quick look at sites like Seatwave will give you the reason why, tossers who buy tickets to sell on at a highly inflated price.
  • Options

Please come! ;)

Yeh your right man. Ihad a bad day at work today which hasn't helped matters!
  • Options
    Why is there no updates from CROWDSURGE.

The official ticketsales starts tomorrow, are we going to be able to get any presale tickets?
    I sat from 18.00 to 22.30 and tried to get tickets, the closest i came was to confirm purchase, but failed both times.

Crowdsurge has not given any details when and how and its gone 24 hrs now. The ticketsale starts tomorrow, willl there by any presale at all? :twisted:
  • Options
    sensisensi Posts: 73
    What was wrong with the old way of buying tickets...the efficient way?

I was very fortunate to get two tickets for Manchester within 19 minutes but my immense happiness has all but gone now knowing others have not got tickets...I feel terribly guilty :cry:

I think Crowdsurge completely underestimated the sheer volume of traffic they were going to get...I wonder how cheap their quote to take on the job was?...because I strongly believe in "you get what you pay for"
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    It's a shame this happened AGAIN. I'm not even trying for tickets and this pisses me off. Good luck to everyone trying for tix and hope you get whatever tickets you wanted!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    the thread title should be

UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From Tenclub!

Crowdsurge should be giving PJ the message and then they should be relaying that back to us.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    RH261636 wrote:
    Why is there no updates from CROWDSURGE.

The official ticketsales starts tomorrow, are we going to be able to get any presale tickets?
    I sat from 18.00 to 22.30 and tried to get tickets, the closest i came was to confirm purchase, but failed both times.

Crowdsurge has not given any details when and how and its gone 24 hrs now. The ticketsale starts tomorrow, willl there by any presale at all? :twisted:

i think they are laughing at us and thinking what a bunch of idiots.
    '92 pinkpop-2000 pinkpop-2006 arnhem-2007 nijmegen-2009 rotterdam-2010 nijmegen-
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    zzzZZZzzzZZZ bored of waiting now. Can't take that long to sort out a server issue. Pull your finger out.
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    A little customer service goes a long way... it's a shame that 10C provides a miniscule amount.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
This discussion has been closed.