Options

UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

Comments

• Options
    harryharry Posts: 5
    So what time are tickets going on general sale tomorrow for copenhagen...
  • Options
    RH261636 wrote:
    Why is there no updates from CROWDSURGE.

The official ticketsales starts tomorrow, are we going to be able to get any presale tickets?
    I sat from 18.00 to 22.30 and tried to get tickets, the closest i came was to confirm purchase, but failed both times.

Crowdsurge has not given any details when and how and its gone 24 hrs now. The ticketsale starts tomorrow, willl there by any presale at all? :twisted:
    CrowdSurge have indicated in private emails that the soultion is not going to be a presale. Suggestion that it may be a case of telling Ten Club what shows you want to go to, and them getting back to you for payment.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    That will be the top !!! It's true ? Where do you see this !?
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • Options
    10 club seats in 2009 were awesome :D .
    To be honest getting any tickets for a high profile bands concert is a nightmare and a quick look at sites like Seatwave will give you the reason why, tossers who buy tickets to sell on at a highly inflated price.

like this tosser!!!

[link to eBay removed by Admin. No auction links, thank you.]

:o :evil:
  • Options
    Rock_Princess_18Rock_Princess_18 Chicago, IL Posts: 304
    Passim wrote:
    Amateur hour. If most people did their jobs this poorly, they wouldn't have jobs. The complete lack of information only underscores that someone is simply not doing their job. A simple post, even one saying, "Hang in there, we're figuring things out right now and will have information to you in X number of hours" is not too much to ask. Thousands of PJs true fans rearranged schedules, put off important tasks, saved up money, put aside family and other important obligations because they care so much about this band. Is it too much to ask that the band (or more importantly, those behind the scenes) actually care even just a little in return?

You want to run the band like a business and nickel and dime the fans for every little trinket and overpriced hoodie and pair of socks, fine. But if you're going to run this band like a corporate business then you're going to have to start acting like one. That means accountability, that means your "customers" are always right, that means you serve those who keep you in business. Corporations that don't do that cease to be solvent and eventually cease to exist.

The sheer ego behind all of this is staggering. It's insulting. It's like, "We're so big and so awesome that we can do whatever we want, treat our fans however we want. If they don't like it, there's plenty more in line right behind 'em, so who cares what you think or how long you have to wait or how much you have to pay. If you don't like it, too bad for you." This is an amateur operation, run by amateurs who don't have clue one what they're doing. It's all ego, no delivery. I'm truly and honestly disgusted.

You can't even keep your own web site running properly with a mere few hundred fans logged on. Are you kidding me? Is this the 1995 version of the Internet or something?

+1. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    "All the things that others want for me.. can't buy what I want because it's free!"

9/13/2005 Hamilton, ON; 9/19/2005 Toronto, ON; 5/10/2006 Toronto, ON; 6/23/2006 Pittsburgh, PA; 8/5/2007 Chicago, IL; 6/24/2008 New York, NY; 6/25/2008 New York, NY; 8/21/2009 Toronto, ON; 8/23/2009 Chicago, IL; 8/24/2009 Chicago, IL; 5/9/2010 Cleveland, OH; 5/10/2010 Buffalo, NY; 5/20/2010 New York, NY; 5/21/2010 New York, NY; 9/3/2011 Alpine Valley, WI; 9/4/2011 Alpine Valley, WI; 9/11/2011 Toronto, ON; 9/12/2011 Toronto, ON; 9/15/2011 Hamilton, ON; 9/2/2012 Philadelphia, PA; 10/12/2013 Buffalo, NY; 10/18/2013 Brooklyn, NY; 10/19/2013 Brooklyn, NY; 10/17/2014 Moline, IL; 10/20/2014 Milwaukee, WI; 4/18/2016 Hampton, VA; 4/21/2016 Columbia, SC; 5/1/2016 New York, NY; 5/2/2016 New York, NY; 8/20/2016 Chicago, IL; 8/22/2016 Chicago, IL
  • Options
    sensisensi Posts: 73
    sarahcunny wrote:
    To be honest getting any tickets for a high profile bands concert is a nightmare and a quick look at sites like Seatwave will give you the reason why, tossers who buy tickets to sell on at a highly inflated price.

like this tosser!!!

And this tosser

I hope he is infested with the fleas of a million camels and that his arms are too short to scratch. :x
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • Options
    sarahcunny wrote:

like this tosser!!!

oops!! sorry guys, didn't realise putting ebay link was a no no, only put it there to stress the point. £399 for 2 manchester tix is horrendous!!
  • Options
    Sorry for the link but 6 available standing tickets going for £119.99 each just makes my blood boil.
  • Options
    Live nation have a pre-sale for Manchester tomorrow at 9, in case people aren't aware. I'll be trying that if nothing comes through from ten club/crowdserge
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • Options
    All of this is kind of funny, because all of us are way to old to be in a fan club....22 pj shows without a problem, just joined 10 club and am starting to think they believe we are all 12 year olds.
  • Options
    TezTez Posts: 7
    Sorry but if you have to show photo ID for TC tickets and in effect don't get any ticket as you turn up at the box office how can they sell them on ebay? Am I being thick?
    Any body here any more news as to whether we will get a chance to buy tickets?
    I thought I had it sorted yeterday at 1 minute past 5pm then went to checkout and it started!
    4 hours I spent but to no avail, much like a lot of others.

What price are live nation doing them at?

They are treating us like 12 year olds you are right...
  • Options
    All of this is kind of funny, because all of us are way to old to be in a fan club....22 pj shows without a problem, just joined 10 club and am starting to think they believe we are all 12 year olds.

How very dare you "too old" I'm only 45 ;) :P

I know what you mean though...yes I'm a fan, and in the fan club, and yes I love going to live shows but I'm too long in the tooth for fighting and arguing to get there...I just want the old way of ticket purchasing back again.
  • Options
    I'm one of the jammy ones who somehow managed to get tickets for Manchester. There's a presale from 9am tomorrow via ticketmaster if it helps anybody.

Standing - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps
    Seating - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps

Hopefully it'll be a bit smoother for you than that crowdsurge joke!
  • Options
    TezTez Posts: 7
    That is a great help thanks, and not much more money than the TC.
    Cheers
  • Options
    MJP311MJP311 Posts: 16
    There is only one possible solution to this as far as I can see. As most of the tickets will be sold on ticketmaster/livenation/ebay by the time the 10c / crowdscourge post-sale starts, demand is going to way outstrip supply and lots of 10c members are going to be really disappointed. The only solution is - they are going to have to put on some more shows and ensure that all 10c members that want to go have a fair shot at getting the premium tickets that they PAY a premium for via 10c subscription.

Of all the bands, I would never have expected this debacle from Pearl Jam, whose integrity and devotion to their fans is beyond question IMO. Not in a million years. I'm sure they'll sort this out. Have faith brothers and sisters.
  • Options
    woutermahuwoutermahu Posts: 30
    edited December 2011
    So will there be a new 10C presale or not??? :cry: :?:

why don't we get more information from 10C themselves?
    Post edited by woutermahu on
    Rotterdam (NL) - Jul 03, 2000 (cancelled) - Irvine (US) - Jun 02, 2003 / San Diego (US) - Jun 05, 2003 / Arnhem (NL) - Aug 29, 2006 / Antwerp (BE)- Aug 30, 2006 / Paris (FR)- Sep 11, 2006 / Pistoia (IT) - Sep 20, 2006 / London (UK) - Jun 18, 2007 / Nijmegen (NL) - Jun 28, 2007 / Rotterdam (NL) - Aug 13, 2009 / Berlin (DE)- Aug 15, 2009 - June 22, 2010 / Dublin (IR) - July 4, 2010 / Rock Werchter (BE)
  • Options
    thanks to everybody who keeps posting information, links, whatever. it does a lot of good to see that i'm not alone and getting so much help.
  • Options
    I'm one of the jammy ones who somehow managed to get tickets for Manchester. There's a presale from 9am tomorrow via ticketmaster if it helps anybody.

Who qualifies though?
  • Options
    IMO, this would be the best way to handle the tickets sales. And I mentioned this after the PJ20 Alpine fiasco.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157851

I said this before, they should sell tickets, even if it just for high demand shows, in several blocks going by fan club #. Everyone will still get an equal chance. This suggestion DOES NOT MEAN if you ave a low number you have an advantage.

Say, just for even numbers, there are 400,000 members. Well then have 4 different mini tickets sales for a high demand show. You can start off by selling 1,500 tickets or 750 pairs per block.

Block 1 Fan Club #'s 1-99,999

Block 2 #'s 100,000-199,999

Block 3 #'s 200,000-299,999

Block 4 #'s 300,000-399,999

Each block gets, say 1,500 tickets (just saying for an equal number)
    So 4 blocks of 1,500 = 6,000 fan club tickets and everyone still gets an equal shot at tickets. The way they give out the seats when you pick them up doesnt change. But this prevents EVERY SINGLE fan club member from hitting the site at the same time.

And whatever tickets dont sell in a certain blocks on sale, maybe those can then be divided and then added to the other remaing blocks. And if all the seats dont sell after the 4 small tickets sales, then you can do one final one where anybody can purchase tickets.

LOAD BALANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RH261636 wrote:

The official ticketsales starts tomorrow, are we going to be able to get any presale tickets?
    I sat from 18.00 to 22.30 and tried to get tickets, the closest i came was to confirm purchase, but failed both times.

Crowdsurge has not given any details when and how and its gone 24 hrs now. The ticketsale starts tomorrow, willl there by any presale at all? :twisted:
    CrowdSurge have indicated in private emails that the soultion is not going to be a presale. Suggestion that it may be a case of telling Ten Club what shows you want to go to, and them getting back to you for payment.

now that would be funny...... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    81 wrote:
    RH261636 wrote:

now that would be funny...... :lol:

They'd get back to you in June
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    MJP311 wrote:

Who qualifies though?

I think it's open to anyone with the link - I bought my tickets from the MEN last time so I'm on their mailing list. The email doesn't say it's exclusive but tickets probably are limited. I've posted the T&C's from the email.

"TERMS & CONDITIONS: Tickets are subject to a booking/transaction fee. The above pre-sale is only available online and is not open for phone or Box Office bookings. Please note, if you experience problems with the above 'find tickets' links we recommend you highlight and copy and paste the links below directly into your internet browser. Please note, if you click on the 'find tickets' button or links before the pre-sale starts you may store a cached version of the page which won't update when tickets go on sale. If this happens simply refresh the page.

Standing: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps

Seated: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps "

Oh and Tickets are priced £39.00 & £46.50 and include a £1.50 donation to the band's Vitalogy Foundation.
  • Options
    MJP311 wrote:

Who qualifies though?

I think it's open to anyone with the link - I bought my tickets from the MEN last time so I'm on their mailing list. The email doesn't say it's exclusive but tickets probably are limited. I've posted the T&C's from the email.

"TERMS & CONDITIONS: Tickets are subject to a booking/transaction fee. The above pre-sale is only available online and is not open for phone or Box Office bookings. Please note, if you experience problems with the above 'find tickets' links we recommend you highlight and copy and paste the links below directly into your internet browser. Please note, if you click on the 'find tickets' button or links before the pre-sale starts you may store a cached version of the page which won't update when tickets go on sale. If this happens simply refresh the page.

Oh and Tickets are priced £39.00 & £46.50 and include a £1.50 donation to the band's Vitalogy Foundation.

Works out at £108 for a pair after all fees have been applied. As long as you have a Ticketmaster account you can get tickets

• Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    The hassle of the last two ticket pre-sales has convinced me that I'm better off overpaying a ticket service than spending more Life Wasted F5ing.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    MJP311 wrote:

Who qualifies though?

I'm not going to Manchester but I'm going to ask the question anyway - you'll need a presale code, right? I would hate for folks to log on eager to get tix only to be frantically trying to locate the code then.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Blind3 wrote:
    The hassle of the last two ticket pre-sales has convinced me that I'm better off overpaying a ticket service than spending more Life Wasted F5ing.

and that's a shame. truly.

boggles the mind really
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Cannot fucking believe there's loads of tickets on ebay already. £299 a pair block 114. Its a fucking disgrace. :evil:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    another day, another 10c debacle...

this is becoming routine
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Blind3 wrote:

and that's a shame. truly.

boggles the mind really

Ticketmaster or Live Nation are not the enemy. Never had problems buying from them. 1st attempt at a 10C sale. Never again.

Sometimes the enemy is a bit closer than you think....

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    waiting.....

watching the clock.....

it's 4 o'clock.......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.