*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Doug Collins fucked up.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    81 wrote:
    do you guys even play defense?

9th in the league actually. one spot ahead of...the chicago bulls.

the better question is did they actually step off the plane tonight. :shock: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I actually flipped this game on for a second while the football game was in a timeout. I don't know how anyone can be a diehard NBA fan.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'm sure i've seen a 50 point lead before....just not sure where

In today's paper, D. Rose said they were going to punish the next team for the clipper debacle sat night. wow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

In today's paper, D. Rose said they were going to punish the next team for the clipper debacle sat night. wow.

bulls are no joke. solid squad. if boozer can stay healthy for once, they should be in the mix to take the east
    81 wrote:

the fact that there's a thread devoted to a team who can get down down by 50 points is just further proof of how awesome philadelphia is.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go back to watching the replay of the eagles shocking the world

:mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    practice? practice? we talking bout practice?

if you have nothing to do on Jan 11th, the bulls will be making a visit. see ya than
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    practice? practice? we talking bout practice?

if you have nothing to do on Jan 11th, the bulls will be making a visit. see ya than

sweet. i will circle that on the calender right now. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i smell internet sarcasim
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    andre iguadala stinks. he is the bobby abreu of the nba. hollow stats.

sixers actually could have won this game tonight...like at least 5 or 6 other games this year. instead their "franchise" player goes 2-11 from the floor and disappears in the 4th quarter. guy can't hit a big shot (or any outside shot) to save his life.

trade this douche ASAP.

great effort tonight though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Once again, and their biggest problem - they just don't finish well. At all. Not in the least bit. But, that is the difference between a good team and a bad one.
    Once again, and their biggest problem - they just don't finish well. At all. Not in the least bit. But, that is the difference between a good team and a bad one.

they play good d. just don't have anyone who can take over a game.

2 losses to the celtics... by a total of 5 points. frustrating as hell. i still hate the celtics even though nobody cares about this rivalry anymore. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg

they play good d. just don't have anyone who can take over a game.

2 losses to the celtics... by a total of 5 points. frustrating as hell. i still hate the celtics even though nobody cares about this rivalry anymore. :lol:

No doubt. They just play well for 43 minutes.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

sixers actually could have won this game tonight...like at least 5 or 6 other games this year. instead their "franchise" player goes 2-11 from the floor and disappears in the 4th quarter. guy can't hit a big shot (or any outside shot) to save his life.

trade this douche ASAP.

he was the only positive guy in the starting lineup ...

yeah ... he's not a "take over the game" player ... not even close ... but you guys don't have one now ... he does however make the rest of the team better ... :)
    43 minuyes? I didnt seen them play well for even 4.3 minutes tuesday night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

this team sucks
    81 wrote:

Dude, we get it, you like the Bulls.
    polaris_x wrote:

trade this douche ASAP.

he was the only positive guy in the starting lineup ...

yeah ... he's not a "take over the game" player ... not even close ... but you guys don't have one now ... he does however make the rest of the team better ... :)

how does he do that exactly? every team he's been on has stunk. :mrgreen:

ah well...roughest stretch of the season. would've been nice to steal one last night before losing their next 4 games. january cannot come soon enough for this team. solid effort last night though.
    chinese-happy.jpg

ah well...roughest stretch of the season. would've been nice to steal one last night before losing their next 4 games. january cannot come soon enough for this team. solid effort last night though.

the team is not that bad especially being in the eastern conference that really has only 3 really good teams (chicago, miami and boston) ... orlando is not going anywhere since they traded for turk ... that guy is awful ...

all the sixers need to do is learn to play in the 4th quarter ... run the same offence and limit the turnovers and they will have success in the east ... for some reason ... they become an ISO team in the 4th and they don't have anyone who can effectively score in that situation ...
    polaris_x wrote:

the team is not that bad especially being in the eastern conference that really has only 3 really good teams (chicago, miami and boston) ... orlando is not going anywhere since they traded for turk ... that guy is awful ...

all the sixers need to do is learn to play in the 4th quarter ... run the same offence and limit the turnovers and they will have success in the east ... for some reason ... they become an ISO team in the 4th and they don't have anyone who can effectively score in that situation ...

i've said all along they'll win around 35 games. they are not as bad as most casual observers think. there are some decent pieces in place and they are in just about every game until the last few minutes.

i agree with your second point--their problem is they have nobody to turn to who can take over at the end of the 4th quarter. there's a great article by that kate fagan chick on philly.com today talking about this same exact thing. every game, they give this guy the ball at the end...and just about every time he lets them down.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i've said all along they'll win around 35 games. they are not as bad as most casual observers think. there are some decent pieces in place and they are in just about every game until the last few minutes.

i agree with your second point--their problem is they have nobody to turn to who can take over at the end of the 4th quarter. there's a great article by that kate fagan chick on philly.com today talking about this same exact thing. every game, they give this guy the ball at the end...and just about every time he lets them down.

yeah ... but what do you expect from a guy who had his best success coaching michael jordan ...
    polaris_x wrote:

all the sixers need to do is learn to play in the 4th quarter ... run the same offence and limit the turnovers and they will have success in the east ...

please define 'success'

they are heading for a 7 or 8 seed. and they're gonna get killed come playoff time. then end up with a mid round 1st round draft pick.

they're on the repeat cycle...same shit every year with this team
    polaris_x wrote:

yeah ... but what do you expect from a guy who had his best success coaching michael jordan ...

well, good point. i think (hope) doug's a good coach though. he'll figure it out.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Carlos Boozer's from Alaska? Ya learn something new every day...
    caught another break and took advantage of it again :thumbup:

no thanks to andre iguadala's 3 for 12 from the field though. the 3 for 10 from the line didn't help either....3 for 10 at the line?!??!?! what is he, on a 12 year old rec league team or something? how the hell does that happen? good god.
    chinese-happy.jpg

no thanks to andre iguadala's 3 for 12 from the field though. the 3 for 10 from the line didn't help either....3 for 10 at the line?!??!?! what is he, on a 12 year old rec league team or something? how the hell does that happen? good god.

When I saw 17 for 24 from the line as a team I thought, "how is that possible? Awful." And theres your answer.

When I saw 17 for 24 from the line as a team I thought, "how is that possible? Awful." And theres your answer.

i only saw parts of the game. apparently they came back from down 12 in the 4th. team plays hard. you gotta like that.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    wow another win on this trip. nice to see the rook and holiday with big games.

3-3 now on this roughest stretch of the season.........TAKE THE NIGHT AND RUN!
    chinese-happy.jpg

holiday is a beast
    The Fixer wrote:

holiday is a beast

i love watching him play. hopefully they trade iguadala soon so we can see more of him and turner on the floor together to see if the kid can hang consistently or not.
    chinese-happy.jpg