NCAA College Football -

Comments

• CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    norm wrote:
    off to the coliseum to watch the ducks get their heads handed to them! :mrgreen:

a guy can dream, can't he

ducks destroyed USC, as i'm sure you know.

and hell yeah.

go ducks!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    go psu
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Bulldog.jpg
    SO CLOSE :( GO DAWGS! ! !
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    next week: UTAH vs. TCU

i'll be there :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Ducks Demolish USC 53-32

869993.jpg

e7d2e3435917ca12da0e6a706700e6c8.jpg

cc4d50621fa1a12b2c681642ab22103e.jpg

94e1c4ba560ee73b1cb49dc835e73665.jpg

The last 2 are just gratuitous. ;)
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:

trojanettes win that battle.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    there it is...number 400...congrats joepa.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    "what?...huh?....ah jeez, I dunno" his press conferences are something.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Horos wrote:

trojanettes win that battle.
    Only by size. :roll:
    #FHP
    imalive wrote:
    "what?...huh?....ah jeez, I dunno" his press conferences are something.

ha...i would have loved to seen him go out after the orange bowl win 5 years ago. that would have been perfect....but that fucking bobby bowden hung around so joepa had to keep his record in tact. now---fuck it. that fraud's gone now you should get out of the game joepa. greatest of all time. let someone else take over
    chinese-happy.jpg
    There is a coach not in division I who has something like 476 wins, maybe JoePa is planning on hanging around another decade.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    There is a coach not in division I who has something like 476 wins, maybe JoePa is planning on hanging around another decade.

ah the great john gadliardi of st johns university...in minnesota. i think paterno will settle for being the best in division 1 :mrgreen:

incidentally eddie robinson had something like 407 wins in 1-aa
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    fuckin Illini.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    fuckin Illini.

When is Dick-Rod gonna get canned ???

He has destroyed Michigan Football

65 pts allowed at home to Illinois ?!?!?!

I want them to lose out so he get's the boot...no idea who I would replace him with but he has to go
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    friggen win yesterday made them bowl eligible. :x that might have bought him one more year, although, preseason they were saying 7 wins was the min. i like mi down, but can't stand rich rod. what a douche

crappy IL defense can't stop tate. really? uhg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    friggen win yesterday made them bowl eligible. :x that might have bought him one more year, although, preseason they were saying 7 wins was the min. i like mi down, but can't stand rich rod. what a douche

crappy IL defense can't stop tate. really? uhg

Yeah...it's horrible

He's a disgrace to that University...so many records have been broken with him there...not good records

:roll:

They need to get back to Michigan football..run the ball down your throat and a killer defense

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    81 wrote:
    fuckin Illini.

I want them to lose out so he get's the boot...no idea who I would replace him with but he has to go

Dick Rod will stay because his O is good. They just need to shore up the Defense.
    NERDS!
  • 81 wrote:
    fuckin Illini.

Dick Rod will stay because his O is good. They just need to shore up the Defense.

I don't see any play makers on D

a bunch of guys out of position or missing their assignments

7 of 11 defensive starters are freshman but come on..they were cheering yesterday after stopping a 2pt conversion (a team going for their 66 and 67th point) like they won the Rose Bowl

:lol:

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    They gotta cheer for something right? :lol:
    NERDS!
  • They gotta cheer for something right? :lol:

True....it's the small victories I guess

:D

...go psu...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    ...go psu...

joe pa coached teams have never thrown a TD pass at ohio st. the psu program is a joke. they should be in the top 10 every year.

also, todd mcshay is a steaming turd
    The Fixer wrote:
    ...go psu...

joe pa coached teams have never thrown a TD pass at ohio st. the psu program is a joke. they should be in the top 10 every year.

mike mcglynn...set to change that today :lol:

top 10? they finished in the top 10 the last 2 years and 3 of the last 5. they'd probably be there this year if they did not completely screw up the quarterback situation. this should be pat devlin's team. guy's one of the best qb's in college and they let him walk to f@cking delaware...

i love joepa, but he's gotta retire and enjoy the rest of his life...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    ...go psu...

top 10? they finished in the top 10 the last 2 years and 3 of the last 5. they'd probably be there this year if they did not completely screw up the quarterback situation. this should be pat devlin's team. guy's one of the best qb's in college and they let him walk to f@cking delaware...

it's mcgloin. I like that guy...he seems like a tough SOB

they kept clark over devlin...horrible.

they should be going to a BCS bowl every year is what I meant. They are consistently in the hunt for 3rd in the shitty big 10.

I could care less, I'm not a PSU fan. I just think they die hard psu fans are funny
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

it's mcgloin. I like that guy...he seems like a tough SOB

they kept clark over devlin...horrible.

they should be going to a BCS bowl every year is what I meant. They are consistently in the hunt for 3rd in the shitty big 10.

I could care less, I'm not a PSU fan. I just think they die hard psu fans are funny

2 teams in the top 10, 4 in top 25 is shitty to you, huh? :lol:

and personally, i think die hard northern illinois fans are funnier. :?
    chinese-happy.jpg

psu fans are funny? funny ha ha?
    personally, i think die hard northern illinois fans are funnier. :?

rankings don't really mean much in college football. has PSU ever won a BCS bowl? they are supposed to be a top 10 national program...they just don't act like one. the big 10 sucks. it's ohio state and a bunch of average teams. every 5 years or so wisconsin is relevant

not sure who likes Norther Illinois

also, no school produces more NFL busts than PSU. it's hilarious to bring this up to PSU alums
    The Fixer wrote:

psu fans are funny? funny ha ha?
    personally, i think die hard northern illinois fans are funnier. :?

rankings don't really mean much in college football. has PSU ever won a BCS bowl? they are supposed to be a top 10 national program...they just don't act like one. the big 10 sucks. it's ohio state and a bunch of average teams. every 5 years or so wisconsin is relevant

not sure who likes Norther Illinois

also, no school produces more NFL busts than PSU. it's hilarious to bring this up to PSU alums

have they won a bcs bowl?
    yeah they won the orange bowl in '05.

rankings don't mean much, yet you say they should be a top 10 team every year...once learning they normally are in the top 10, then you say they should in a bcs bowl every year. :lol: ...you may not be a psu fan, but it sure sounds like you have some weird resentment towards the program for some reason.

but, yeah, rankings don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. i just brought them up because you did. :?

who cares if you play in a bcs bowl that isn't for the national championship anyway? the archaic/asinine way college football crowns a national champion is an utter embarrassment to sports in general. 40 some years ago richard nixon broke a tie to name the national champion. the sport has evolved slightly since then. awful.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    oh yeah, the 3 or 4 OT AIDSfest vs FSU in '05. I think there were 45 missed FGs in that debacle.

I just get tired of people talking about how great PSU and the big 10 are. PSU fans talk about the big 10 like it is the greatest conference in the country, which couldn't be further from the truth. I do give them credit for bringing nebraska on board...that will help the conf tremendously. bo pelini is a beast.

I was kind of all over the place...my point is that PSU should have a program that gets to, or at least comes close to a BCS berth every year...not finishes 3rd or 4th in an average conference
    The Fixer wrote:
    oh yeah, the 3 or 4 OT AIDSfest vs FSU in '05. I think there were 45 missed FGs in that debacle.

I just get tired of people talking about how great PSU and the big 10 are. PSU fans talk about the big 10 like it is the greatest conference in the country, which couldn't be further from the truth. I do give them credit for bringing nebraska on board...that will help the conf tremendously. bo pelini is a beast.

I was kind of all over the place...my point is that PSU should have a program that gets to, or at least comes close to a BCS berth every year.

1- here you go again. you asked if they won a bcs game. i point out that they did. you go and mock the game. learn to concede a point dude.

2- when have you heard me talk about how great psu and the big 10 are? answer- you haven't. for the most part all i've talked about in this thread is how poorly they handled things going into this season. they grossly mismanaged their quarterback situation. it is not too often psu gets their hands on one of the top qb recruits in the country (and one who turned down miami to come there) and they let him walk to a division 1aa school or whatever they hell they call that now. dude's got a shot at getting drafted in the 3rd round and joepa said he'd prefer darryl clarke. stupid. with the big 10, all i've said is that it does not suck. which is correct.

3- i agree. psu should have a better program. again--i think they would have been a top 10 team this year if they didn't start the season with an 18 year old freshman under center. recruits are turned off on psu right now for a couple reasons: a- the location (much more attractive to a teenager to go to team in the sec than f@cking college park--the big 10 as a whole has this problem as well). b- not knowing if their coach will be alive by the end of the season.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

I was kind of all over the place...my point is that PSU should have a program that gets to, or at least comes close to a BCS berth every year.

1- here you go again. you asked if they won a bcs game. i point out that they did. you go and mock the game. learn to concede a point dude.

2- when have you heard me talk about how great psu and the big 10 are? answer- you haven't. for the most part all i've talked about in this thread is how poorly they handled things going into this season. they grossly mismanaged their quarterback situation. it is not too often psu gets their hands on one of the top qb recruits in the country (and one who turned down miami to come there) and they let him walk to a division 1aa school or whatever they hell they call that now. dude's got a shot at getting drafted in the 3rd round and joepa said he'd prefer darryl clarke. stupid. with the big 10, all i've said is that it does not suck. which is correct.

3- i agree. psu should have a better program. again--i think they would have been a top 10 team this year if they didn't start the season with an 18 year old freshman under center. recruits are turned off on psu right now for a couple reasons: a- the location (much more attractive to a teenager to go to team in the sec than f@cking college park--the big 10 as a whole has this problem as well). b- not knowing if their coach will be alive by the end of the season.

wasn't accusing you of anything. I'm friends with a lot of PSU alums. They are annoying. They talk about that program like they are Alabama or USC. They should be, but they aren't even close.

And I completely disagree with recruits being turned off because happy valley. that campus is great. recruiting has never been PSU's problem. They annually churn out top 15 recruiting classes. It's not often that PSU competes with SEC teams for recruits. So that is a pretty weak excuse

doesn't matter, PSU is irrelevant this year yet again. I like telling my buddies that they should invest in buying a condo in tampa or jacksonville so they don't have to pay for hotels during their annual trips to the outback or gator bowl.

cameron maybin is the latest in the long list of PSU first round busts. no school has more. We Are...Bust U