HBO Vampire Series TRUE BLOOD Season 2

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Anyone else notice that Andy was not affected by Marianne's spell? So by the explination of why Sam was not affected, he has to be at least something super natural?

Could he BE
    > :twisted: (AKA the horned guy?)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Anyone else notice that Andy was not affected by Marianne's spell? So by the explination of why Sam was not affected, he has to be at least something super natural?

Could he BE
    > :twisted: (AKA the horned guy?)

ha..good catch..I totally missed that. :? I wonder what happened to Jason???
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • i hope jessica loses control of her new vampire impulses and decides to feed on hoyt.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
    i hope jessica loses control of her new vampire impulses and decides to feed on hoyt.

Didn't she already feed on him? Remember when she took him back to Bill's?
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:
    i hope jessica loses control of her new vampire impulses and decides to feed on hoyt.

nah...they just made out. bill told hoyt that he was protecting him from jessica, but hoyt didn't believe it.

hoyt's so fucking boring and hokey, i so wanna see her eat him. :lol:
    libragirl wrote:

nah...they just made out. bill told hoyt that he was protecting him from jessica, but hoyt didn't believe it.

dang, i couldve sworn she bit into him...but yeah she needs to bit him. It would be funny to see him as a vampire too.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    libragirl wrote:

See that's what happens when ya fall in love you kinda lose all sense of reality. I'd probably do the same thing that redhead till someone slap some sense into me. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    See that's what happens when ya fall in love you kinda lose all sense of reality. I'd probably do the same thing that redhead till someone slap some sense into me. :D

Peace

i'd do as much as i could with a redhead like that until someone slapped some sense into her. :lol:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

i'd do as much as i could with a redhead like that until someone slapped some sense into her. :lol:

I like that. :D More on J & H from True Blood rap room

Star-crossed lovers

Romeo and Juliet, Sandy and Danny, Jack and Rose...and now, Hoyt and Jessica? Can't get enough of this hot new couple? Talk it out on the message boards.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I hope she bites him too, and I hope he likes it.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I hope she bites him too, and I hope he likes it.

not bit....drained...bled out. :twisted:
    No no no, thats just plain wrong. Love bite, not tear out his throat! Funny as it would be, her unwillingly ripping him to shreds would be a riot, but just not where I would want Hoyt to end up. I like him. A 28 year old virgin??? C'mon, thats great.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Bit cheesy to call the church peoples goon Gabe, though :lol:

Think Andy and Sam are gonna have a bit of a chinwag, hopefully with Tara too whenever she cops on!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I like him. A 28 year old virgin??? C'mon, thats great.

i first read that as: i, like him, am a 28-year-old virgin.

:lol:
    Shit, I wish I was 28 again. Virgin or no!!
  • Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Shit, I wish I was 28 again.

same here!!
  • I love Eric...and with each passing episode, Bill is more and more dull to me.

it's all about Eric. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    same here - I think him getting the highlights did it for me :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I love Eric...and with each passing episode, Bill is more and more dull to me.

it's all about Eric. ;)

Yes it's getting dull for bill because he's lacking in power to Eric and the chick that was Bill's maker. It may get interesting for Bill IF he can figure out how to battle and take out those two.

Peace

• the anti-vampire god squad on the show is looking more and more like blackwater everyday.
    Are you telling me no one was able to stop Luke before he entered the sheriff's house. Now who do you think got killed in that blast?

Peace

• godrich reminds me of fez. :D
    So more Vamps, less Maryanne. Better. I wish she would die already.

Jessica being a virgin over and over was hysterical. Poor thing.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Godric is badass. I hope he features more.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Godric is badass. I hope he features more.

He appears to be a tiny little squirt but as sheriff he weaves a mighty hand over his fold. He also is quite wise and learnned in his new found relationship with humans. He appears to be ancient self in that he missed seeing Jesus, atleast I think that is what he said.

Peace

OK that was one bloody and gross episode. That pie thing turned my stomach :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • OK that was one bloody and gross episode. That pie thing turned my stomach :shock:

yes..i could not watch her cut up the heart nor them eating it.
    OK that was one bloody and gross episode. That pie thing turned my stomach :shock:

All You needed with that was some fava beans and some red wine. Delicious! :D

Peace

g under p wrote:

All You needed with that was some fava beans and some red wine. Delicious! :D

Peace
    THHPTTHHPTTHHPY :o
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Yeah, Hunters Souffle.
    Yummy