HBO Vampire Series TRUE BLOOD Season 2

123457»

Comments

• Sprunkn7 wrote:
    After sleeping on it, I have to say I was very happy with the finale last night.
    Maryanne in gone (thank f'n god).
    Sam is safe and sound, again risking his shit for Sookie.
    The Queens plot gets more interesting.
    Jessica going vamp crazy is great!
    Somehow I knew Eggs wouldn't last because he was the only link to the Mianad that was still around.
    Tara also has a link to a plot in the future books, so maybe she needed to be released from him too.
    Who abducted Bill? Was it Eric? Was it Lorena?

My only question, if Bill can sense Sookies emotions, does he know she got herself together and was going to say 'Yes"?

Wow, a great wrap up and certainly a cliffhanger!! Can't wait for next season!!

I agree, I thought it was pretty good way to end the season. The Vampire Queen was much better and the plot between her and Eric will play out well next season. I will be curious to see where they go with Sams's storyline. Alan Ball said he wanted to get into more shifters and werewolves, so that could be cool. Jason still cracks me up with everything he says. I'll be curious to see what happens with Hoyt and Jessica.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • best line of the night...

Queen: "I heard about your maker."
    Eric: "Yes...I uhh..."
    Queen: "What a bummer."

haha. i thought the finale was pretty good. glad they got the maryanne shit out of the way early on and then reconnected the love between sookie and bill. i'm guessing it was either eric or one of the queen's bodyguards who took bill...he was wearing gloves when he choked him with the silver, probably not wanting to burn his hands, meaning that he is a vampire as well.

overall, a good way to end an interesting season. can't wait to see what they have in store for us!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    b8mxkn.jpg
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    best line of the night...

Queen: "I heard about your maker."
    Eric: "Yes...I uhh..."
    Queen: "What a bummer."

haha. i thought the finale was pretty good. glad they got the maryanne shit out of the way early on and then reconnected the love between sookie and bill. i'm guessing it was either eric or one of the queen's bodyguards who took bill...he was wearing gloves when he choked him with the silver, probably not wanting to burn his hands, meaning that he is a vampire as well.

overall, a good way to end an interesting season. can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

She said "That blows" and it was funny as hell!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    over bends wrote:
    b8mxkn.jpg

I love this!!!!!
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Okay, I didn't catch too much of season 1. How did Sookie and Bill hook up?
  • gabers wrote:
    Okay, I didn't catch too much of season 1. How did Sookie and Bill hook up?

that's a story & a half.... you'd better go get the dvd's. you'll pick up a lot of other good info too ;)
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    can't wait for the new season!
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    We have a long wait. I think until June.
    Just read Club Dead to refresh my memory on upcoming season. Entertainment weekly had a peek at Alcide. Yoowza! I'm ready for the wolves to come in and to see another side of Eric. What I call slightly enchanted Eric!
    Wonder what they will do with Lafayette.
  • SprockeTeeSprockeTee Posts: 108
    I hear season 3 kicks up on June 13 - it'll be crazy between Dead In The Family release in May, Season 2 DVD in May & then this right after. Then of course I'll have to hit Eclipse on June 30... a little vamp overload never hurt anyone..... Or did it? :ugeek: I'm diggin' it though :D
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    SprockeTee wrote:
    I hear season 3 kicks up on June 13 - it'll be crazy between Dead In The Family release in May, Season 2 DVD in May & then this right after. Then of course I'll have to hit Eclipse on June 30... a little vamp overload never hurt anyone..... Or did it? :ugeek: I'm diggin' it though :D

Just saw a promo. They are going to run all of season two starting (this week/next week) and run it all the way up to the season premiere.

Not a bad way to start Season 3.
  • SprockeTeeSprockeTee Posts: 108
    Season 2 on DVD today :D

Gotta pick up the sdtk too - gonna be awesome
  • I'm so excited... :D
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    less than two weeks until season 3!!!