Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Had plans for tonight, but Mother Nature has other ideas.... :x
    She's a mean ole' bitch, isn't she?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    the shithole called work....so riled up I couldn't even be near anyone tonight so just swore and kicked shit and carried on like a freakin spoon at my own little end of the store. Thankfully I had my ipod and pj boots helped me calm down a touch...but still friggin crapped off, calling my manager on monday to vent some frustration onto her :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    The goddamn twit in my office who likes to think she is my boss??!! :?

Explains she is working up something for me and will let me know so I can finish it...then asks how my progress is??? What fucking progess?? :evil: Then says "oh well I need help it" Well maybe you should have said that in the first place...as that is NOT what you asked.
  • Options
    the way my family can completely deteriorate into a mass of anger and nastiness at the slightest provocation
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Chile Earthquaqe and whats coming next
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Just how ignorant some people can be. It saddens me.

Some people are just sad.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    This head cold sucks ass. I couldn't even taste my dinner :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    lower back hurts- probably the near miss collision Sat- best go put my bag of peas on
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    the flat front tire on my car :evil: :evil: damn potholes!!
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    u should move to places have no big winter and snow..i dont have some place in mind now..just saying... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    u should move to places have no big winter and snow..i dont have some place in mind now..just saying... :lol:
    no, you dont ;) ...hahaha! Its really absolutely not usual up here in the north of Germany to have cold winters like that. And def. not that long!!
  • Options
    The proposed new EBA at work. Over the periods of dec=jan and over easter, we may work up to 48hrs before we incur any overtime penalties!!! WTF!! At any other time it is 38hrs, then it's all overtime. Thanks to the for bargaining that one for the health and safety of thier members. :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    concussion. being woken by 2 phone calls. then going to work with concussion....not a good idea.
  • Options
    people attacking other people here in the forum
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    tried to make a smoothie earlier and had everything in and....a piece is broken so it won't work :( the part is cheap enough, $7, but the cheapest shipping option is more than that, not sure if i should just get another one
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    StellaStella Posts: 283
    So frustrated right now with people who don't even try to help themselves.
    I have no signature
  • Options
    The day i should be all excited about going on my hols my works van has only gone and bit the dust :(
    gonna cost more to fix than what its worth
    great start to the fortnite :evil:
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    staple in my thumb! :cry: ouch!
  • Options
    the twisted feelings about springtime :evil: i am so, so happy the winter has finally taken his last breath, the beautiful warm sun up there is shining, the birds tweeting, the gras gets greener, the trees as well... but this DAMN HAY FEVER is killing me! ...and its just starting... :cry: :thumbdown: :crazy:
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    my boss is a buzzkill..
    these aren't exagerations

me: goin to pj in nyc..can't wait
    boss: yea wish i could go but i like providing for my family

me: hey listen to this riff i came up with..
    boss: every riff has been done

me: just scored a free wilco ticket for tonight..pumped
    boss: nothing is free man...
    me: what?

i'm gonna staple a smiley face to his forehead
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    the twisted feelings about springtime :evil: i am so, so happy the winter has finally taken his last breath, the beautiful warm sun up there is shining, the birds tweeting, the gras gets greener, the trees as well... but this DAMN HAY FEVER is killing me! ...and its just starting... :cry: :thumbdown: :crazy:
    :(
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Couging into my cup of coffee. Causing a coffee Tsunami and having stains up and down my white shirt and tie. :roll:
    Oh goodness, that would piss me off for the rest of the day.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    went to wash a load of laundry... it's now $1.25 instead of $1.00 a load for the washer.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    It's so minor, but...

My roommate keeps leaving crumbs everywhere. :evil: I know there are worse acts of slobbery, it's just kind of annoying. Also, he's sitting right in front of the fire, but says nothing when it starts to die. Dude, I understand your limited mobility makes you weary of fussing with the fire, but give me a fuckin' heads up, man. I don't get to go to bed until this place is warmed up.

[/rant] ;)
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    jones wrote:
    my boss is a buzzkill..
    these aren't exagerations

me: goin to pj in nyc..can't wait
    boss: yea wish i could go but i like providing for my family

me: hey listen to this riff i came up with..
    boss: every riff has been done

me: just scored a free wilco ticket for tonight..pumped
    boss: nothing is free man...
    me: what?

i'm gonna staple a smiley face to his forehead

Geez he sound like fun!
  • Options
    cleaning 5yo sons bedroom...top to bottom clean as some moron :evil: near our house decided to burn shit all weekend and you guess which way the smoke went. So since he is asthmatic and has allergies to smoke etc he is now on antibiotics cos he has an upper respiratory infection...and I have to clean absolutely everything including the curtains..yay. Oh well the upside is his room is nearly shining and it smells all fresh of tea tree, eucalypt and lavender. :)
  • Options
    I'm so tired I could cry :cry:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    slept in late, sinus allergy from dust bunnies, forgot it was mr 5's library day at school, have to do another run to school to take the book back, forgot I had a client coming at 9.30am, just want to havea different head cos this ones going to explode.....Gosh I wish I could start today all over :lol:
  • Options
    Friend and his wife have split up :(
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    waking up to snow and ice on the parking lot.