Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I owe the government $350 bucks :cry:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Knowing I have to work Sunday and my director wants us in early for a staff meeting since she cancelled the meeting today. Seriously? Freak. :roll:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    sunburn...even on my scalp :(
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Last week at this time, it was beautiful 70 degrees outside
    and we were all online at 9am trying to get PJ MSG Tickets.

Today, 1 week later almost to the hour and its a brisk 30 degrees outside.
    Its a virtual windtunnel out there.
    We all thought spring had sprung but I guess thats just not the case.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i go to office in the morning for 30 minutes..and finish 11 hours later... :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Waking up at the crack of dawn to go to a freaking staff meeting on a SUNDAY!!! Really hating my hour commute today.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    meeting with sons prep teacher. His fine motor skills need work, as do his listening skills. He thinks his maturity level is a bit on the downside (um he's one of the youngest in the class and only just turned 5????) and thinks he may not be ready to go into yr 1 next year......c'mon he's only been at school for 8 weeks, bit early for that pressumption to be made isn't it? Dunno I just wanna have a great big girly cry. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    I've fucked my back digging the garden :roll:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Having to see the pain in everyone's faces as we are told that our office is being closed in the very near future.... :(
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    some of my so called "colleagues" :evil: DAMN!!!!!!!
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    some of my so called "colleagues" :evil: DAMN!!!!!!!
    fuck her,i told u again.dont give a shit ..dont put yourself in low level
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    flooded parking lot at work this morning, at least building is dry
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It's freezing, chucking it down and we had snow this morning. What happened to Spring?
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Claireack wrote:
    It's freezing, chucking it down and we had snow this morning. What happened to Spring?
    How are the toes doing? ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    How are the toes doing?

Still sore, it'll be a few weeks yet and next week I'm having a cyst taken out of my back. There's less and less of me all the time!! :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    How are the toes doing?

Still sore, it'll be a few weeks yet and next week I'm having a cyst taken out of my back. There's less and less of me all the time!! :D
    At least you're not having any internal organs removed! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    At least you're not having any internal organs removed!

No, but had my gall bladder out last year!! :lol:
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    At least you're not having any internal organs removed!

No, but had my gall bladder out last year!! :lol:
    You're a mess!!! ;):lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Some of my family suddenly deciding to go and scatter my Grandfathers ashes, and leaving such short notice that most people couldn't go and weren't invited.

Claireack, I have my gallbladder removed too...I got ill overnight one night and had an infection in it so they took it out.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Some of my family suddenly deciding to go and scatter my Grandfathers ashes, and leaving such short notice that most people couldn't go and weren't invited.

Claireack, I have my gallbladder removed too...I got ill overnight one night and had an infection in it so they took it out.
    Everyone on my mother's side of the family has had their's removed... I heard it was hereditary.. Yikes!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Crusades under another fucking name.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Everyone on my mother's side of the family has had their's removed... I heard it was hereditary.. Yikes!!

Dottles - I had gallstones, although it took them ages to figure that out, so it was either have it out or be in agony, I opted for the first option. Plus that's what set off pancreatitus.

HSB - Yes, I am a mess! :lol: But my mum had to have hers out at about the same age as me, and yes I heard it was hereditary too :o
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    sick, sick, sick
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,946
    Caught up with my dvr'd stuff. Watched Supernatural - Dark Side of the Moon; Spartacus - Party Favours; and The Pacific - Part Two.

Am now ready to hang myself :cry: What an emotionally draining evening of television :| :wtf: :wtf:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    it is snowing :(
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    My boss asking me to stop the work I had planned yesterday and do some urgent work for her, for a finance meeting today. I did the owrk, called in favours to get it done, and then she didn't even bother to open the email with info in it! :evil: :evil:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Failed attempt to 'chat' with a close friend via MSN :(
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything (Skindred-Stand For Something)
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    the thought that he'll break my heart...
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Seeing on my tracker that I'm still being stalked. Good grief! REALLY??!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    i wish i could sleep more :(