Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    melanie oudin loosing in the 1st round of the Australian open. now i have no reason to watch it.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    goverment announce they cut 150 euros per month in our salary...great!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    people who do not supervise or discipline thier children at a public venue or event. I am responsible for my child and almost every other day am amazed or puzzled, by the lack of parenting skills employed by other humans who have chosen to breed. Most of the time I am left wondering..."Where is this childs parent????" :?
  • Options
    shaving
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    when someone is far away with nothing else to do but overthink everything so every 24 hours is a new wave of emotions and worries. i may have to break this off.
  • Options
    A revelation at work :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    a bitch...
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    first thing this morning
    spider came down to sit down beside me :o dangling on his long web- almost got in this mop of hair- I'd never find it- uhhhh :shock:
    he is no more- that doesn't make my day
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Crappy crappy day, too much to do at work and not enough time, managed to look in my in tray for the first time in weeks, found important things I probably should've done. But have not been timetabled into the office much of late and when I was had other stuff to do. Went to bank to get some money out - currently just under £300 overdrawn. Have no idea where my money goes. Can't find the stuff I need for the child tax credits people - they need it by the end of the month. Missed taking my stomach meds for 2 days now been back on it 1 1/2 days and still uncomfortable. Then my bloody hip started to hurt whilst walking to a friends - the next thing is I'll need a flaming hip replacement. Hubby phoned me from work and I could tell he was irritated that I was having coffee at a friends. I need a haircut, haven't had it cut since beg October and it looks like a birds nest. I have grey roots but can't be bothered to dye it, plus daren't risk the overdraft. Son came home with a note from school requesting £80 for his rugby trip and I haven't got it - bloody money again. My friend was asking advice on how to discipline her 13 year old and how do I do it with mine - I haven't got a sodding clue, I'm probably too soft. I feel like an inflated beach ball. The house is freezing. Need an eye test, think I need new glasses, more money!! Bloody, buggery, bloody bollocksing crap!!! :x
  • Options
    so cold!!!
  • Options
    A horrible, poisonous individual influencing others.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Realising at 2.58pm this arvo that I was going to be late to pick up my son from school, had gotten a bit absorbed in doing stuff with my new business. Feeling like a terrible mother, called a friend who's daughter is at same school and asked her to wait with him till I got there, only going to be 5 mins. Get there feeling even more like a terrible mother, see him he's fine, but I burst into tears, in front of his teacher. Thank my wonderful friend, son is fine tells me I didn't have to worry because he was ok (my big grown up nearly 5yo). Then get phone call from my father who gives me a razzing for being late, telling me how terrible I was for forgetting him, and how could I forget to pick him up!! So I give him a serve because it's not like I intentionally forgot to pick up MY ONLY CHILD, I simply didn't realise what the time was.....and it's not like I wasn't already beating myself up for. So he continues to rant on, so I give him another spray and hang up on him. Only to have him call back 10 mins later for another round, hang up on him yet again (normally we get along fine, don't argue at all, but I was not in the mood today). Get home and he is nice as pie. So feeling like a shitty mum tonight. Have now set alarm in my phone to go off at 2pm every week day so I am never late again.... And still feeling crappy, probably will feel crappy for a while...maybe in a few weeks or months I may be able to laugh at myself, but for now I am going to feel guilty and awful, and go work tonight feeling a tad over-sensitive, which is soooooooooooo not like me.
  • Options
    I tried to drive after being horribly sick since November and apparently I still can't :( I was stopping short cause I almost hit the car in front of me and I was swerving a lot. I just drove to the best buy down the street then came straight home cause I could do it anymore. I'm actually really pissed off about it.
  • Options
    not being able to see my son tonight.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Realising at 2.58pm this arvo that I was going to be late to pick up my son from school, had gotten a bit absorbed in doing stuff with my new business. Feeling like a terrible mother, called a friend who's daughter is at same school and asked her to wait with him till I got there, only going to be 5 mins. Get there feeling even more like a terrible mother, see him he's fine, but I burst into tears, in front of his teacher. Thank my wonderful friend, son is fine tells me I didn't have to worry because he was ok (my big grown up nearly 5yo). Then get phone call from my father who gives me a razzing for being late, telling me how terrible I was for forgetting him, and how could I forget to pick him up!! So I give him a serve because it's not like I intentionally forgot to pick up MY ONLY CHILD, I simply didn't realise what the time was.....and it's not like I wasn't already beating myself up for. So he continues to rant on, so I give him another spray and hang up on him. Only to have him call back 10 mins later for another round, hang up on him yet again (normally we get along fine, don't argue at all, but I was not in the mood today). Get home and he is nice as pie. So feeling like a shitty mum tonight. Have now set alarm in my phone to go off at 2pm every week day so I am never late again.... And still feeling crappy, probably will feel crappy for a while...maybe in a few weeks or months I may be able to laugh at myself, but for now I am going to feel guilty and awful, and go work tonight feeling a tad over-sensitive, which is soooooooooooo not like me.

Don't feel bad, when my son was little I was a bit late to pick him up from school a few times. YOU'RE NOT A TERRIBLE MOTHER!! You are a good mum who is working hard starting a business so that you can do all you can to bring up your son in the best possible way. {hug}
  • Options
    Today i failed my drivers test by 2 measley points, totally sucks :(
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    My kittyboy is poorly :(

• Options
    3 hours brieffing...oh boy.. :evil:
  • Options
    This morning I walked into the kitchen at work to get a coffee and found a 34 week pregnant colleague, doubled over in pain, sobbing and saying she hadn't felt the baby move. We called the hospital, got her an emergency appointment and then I had to call her boyfriend to calmly let him know the situation. I just want them to be ok :cry:

• Options
    This morning I walked into the kitchen at work to get a coffee and found a 34 week pregnant colleague, doubled over in pain, sobbing and saying she hadn't felt the baby move. We called the hospital, got her an emergency appointment and then I had to call her boyfriend to calmly let him know the situation. I just want them to be ok :cry:
    :(
  • Options
    STUPID PEOPLE in school zones.....namely other parents. This morning the woman parked in front of me with a commodore sedan, gets out...THEN 5 kids climbed out...it is only a 5 seater vehicle...way to go you stupid mole, that's teaching your kids about safety!

And the dumbarse parents who double park in the hope that they might get a proper parking space at the top car park, but in doing that block in other people and block the road for anyone else trying to come and pick up thier children. For Farks sake, there is another carpark, but no, you just just create a danger for everyone elses children because you are a DICKHEAD!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    My kitty's still poorly and we don't know why :cry:

• Options
    a stupid person who thinks he know the work!!!
  • Options
    Self obsessed people lying their way through their shallow lives.

• Options
    Tons of things to do & my car battery has died :( . Leaving to Colorado tomorrow & can't get anything done right now.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    How's your colleague?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    work
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    How's your colleague?

She's ok thanks! :) She got herself quite worked up and that added to the whole nightmare of the situation... which led to things getting worse. She got checked over at the hospital though, her and baby were fine, just a little stressed so they gave her plenty of rest. My colleague and her boyfriend both thanked me for staying so calm and helping her out :thumbup:

• Options
    People acting like cowards... just because it's easier and they won't have to admit they're wrong.

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,940
    My kitty's still poorly and we don't know why :cry:

:cry::cry: So sorry to hear. (((HUGS))) all around
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop