Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    A kinda bad accident I was in on Tuesday!! Geez. We both say we had the green light. Thank god no one hurt enough to go the hospital and I feel fine. MUST HAVE BEEN MY NEW ST. CHRISTOPHER KEYCHAIN that saved me!!!

On the other hand.................never in a bad accident til I put that on my keys! :(

you ok?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    Yes, thanks.
    Scared the bejebuss out of me tho. I was going like 40 and saw a car to my right. Slammed the brakes and ended up sitting in the lanes opposite me and did not get hit!! My car is mangled and hopefully they just total it. His is gone---was a Kia and the front end was wasted. But I feel OK and he seemed OK. Scary
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    Yes, thanks.
    Scared the bejebuss out of me tho. I was going like 40 and saw a car to my right. Slammed the brakes and ended up sitting in the lanes opposite me and did not get hit!! My car is mangled and hopefully they just total it. His is gone---was a Kia and the front end was wasted. But I feel OK and he seemed OK. Scary

YIKES!! glad you're ok...i drove through you're part of the world yesterday...i waved :wave: :D
  • Options
    I waved back!! 8-)
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i didnt fucking know reply all existed. oh god i am dead. responded to an old friends message about how it was weird to hear from him and how i'm going out tonight with my ex that moved away years ago and is in town for one night and i was nervous this and that...i replied all. she is on it. along with a girl i am talking too..probably make that was talking to. seriously..i am one big fucking idiot
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i didnt fucking know reply all existed. oh god i am dead. responded to an old friends message about how it was weird to hear from him and how i'm going out tonight with my ex that moved away years ago and is in town for one night and i was nervous this and that...i replied all. she is on it. along with a girl i am talking too..probably make that was talking to. seriously..i am one big fucking idiot

ouch :(

what didn't make my day is a "friend" acting like i'm unreasonable for being a bit miffed at her openly admitting she's been a total bitch to me for weeks.
  • Options
    All 3 kids plus the Mrs. have H1N1...

Scared to go back home :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

Scared to go back home

Hell, that's a pain, but to be realistic, if you've going to catch it from them, you already have.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Scared to go back home

Hell, that's a pain, but to be realistic, if you've going to catch it from them, you already have.

Probably true...

I hope the people in my office don't get it...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

Scared to go back home :shock:
    Yikes!!
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420

ouch :(

what didn't make my day is a "friend" acting like i'm unreasonable for being a bit miffed at her openly admitting she's been a total bitch to me for weeks.
    women
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    I couldn't do an operation of my patient. It was my fault, I feel like shit.
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    Felt too ill and weather too bad to go and meet my sister and brother in law in Blackpool. :(
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    My ear's swollen inside and closing up. It feels as if a gorilla stuck his wang in it. And I'm not into that.
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    The psychic confirm, what I felt inside, but I didn't want to see.
    Unfortunatelly things what she said are true, and she couldn't know them from me or anybody... so it seems that it's not false prediction.
    :cry:
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    im not in Aus
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Another rainy day! :lolno: :yawn: :thumbdown:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    PEOPLE MIND HAVE SHIT IN
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I got dinged for a job. It was kindof expected, but I was trying to expand my skill set anyway, and applied. Oh well . . . onward to looking!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the little missing girl found- horrific story- we have hell here on earth
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Had to cancel my Hawaii trip :cry:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    nothing..all goes well today..
  • Options
    It's the ninth anniversary of my childhood friends death today.

and I just heard news that one of my best friend's Dad has passed away suddenly.

I'm so sick of 2009 :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I'm in fucking agony... again.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I'm in fucking agony... again.

I hope it passes. Take care.
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Various activities at Chelsea Piers two days ago really did a number on me--cut my fingernail pretty bad, also got a blister on my foot which then decided to open (sorry for that visual). So that's still hurting today :(

But I'm going to see Guster tonight, so all those little injuries will be negated by live show awesomeness!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I finally realized that i'm not the person at work I want to be. I get angry at people, and I was trying to figure out why:

they are incompetent
    they are distracting
    I'm burned out at my job
    over 10% layoffs this month
    a lot of chaos and job shiftings this month
    a good boss left in june
    2 shitty bosses arrived this year
    I've just been with this group of people too long
    My brother in law is getting deployed
    My twin is going through job changes
    My sister in law has been out of job
    a lot of bad news in the news

Anyway, I don't want to be angry all the time, so I decided to seek counseling through an employement assistance program. I realized I don't have anyone at work that I can talk to about the changes at work or home. I called one of my sister's right after the layoffs were announced, and cried my eyes out. I just don't want to harbour that amount of sadness|anger like that anymore.

Maybe counseling will get me to a mental space that will make it easier for me to take a day moment by moment. Maybe it will help me get to a space where I can trust co-workers enough to relax around them. Oi, la, this has been one shitty year.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    people who are nervus with no reason