Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    women......I now remember why it was that I loved working in the automotive industry so much....hardly any women there, so no stupid rumour mongering or bitching. At least with all of the guys I have worked closely with we were upfront and would tell each other straight up if the other was a dickhead or ask them about something rather than slinking behind peoples backs and creating shit out of nothing. Man what is wrong with 90% of the gender that I apparently belong to?? Bitches. :roll:

Ya know what? The more posts I read of yours, the more I REALLY like you girl! You totally sound like me!

Thankyou...think that qualifies for a "What made my day!" :D
  • Options
    News of a great front man's death :(

RIP Pete Steele
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I went to give blood yesterday, first time ever i'd plucked up the courage to do it and I couldn't. I was told that I may never be allowed to give blood as I may have a gene that could cause me to have a heart attack if did... this gene could also potentially kill me before I'm 60... just like it did with everyone on my Dad's side of the family.

I now have to go to the doctors to have tests and a heart scan. I'm terrified.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    I got my first traffic ticket - speeding - in seven years yesterday.
    Could have been much worse, though. He wrote me for going 70 in a 65... I knew for a fact I was going at least 75 :mrgreen:
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited April 2010
    That he told K he found something on my computer AND that he's throwing S under the bus by telling K he found pictures of her on S's computer. He found nothing on mine but the cat "Annie in the sink" that comes with Windows 7 under sample pictures and he misunderstood so I'm not guilty.
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Rejection is never fun :(
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nearly flooding my kitchen and basement after installing the new dishwasher. Thankfully I was watching for it and connected the drain hose to the RIGHT place the second time around, lol.

Bonus though...I can do almost anything on my own!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    lady gaga does not make my day.
    matter of fact lady gaga gives me diarrhea.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Finding out that I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.. :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,946
    I went to give blood yesterday, first time ever i'd plucked up the courage to do it and I couldn't. I was told that I may never be allowed to give blood as I may have a gene that could cause me to have a heart attack if did... this gene could also potentially kill me before I'm 60... just like it did with everyone on my Dad's side of the family.

(((hugs))) Sian. That sounds so scary. I hope that everything turns out okay.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options

Thanks Selena xx

I went to the dentists last night, needles and pain once again :roll: :(

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085

Me too!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Some old whores just never learn.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    driving in some serious lightning, scary, cranked up PJ so I wouldn't hear the big thunder claps
    "I've used hammers made out of wood, I've played games with pieces and rules "I've undeciphered tricks at the bar but now you're gone I haven't figured out why"
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    stupid bloody windows updates :evil: ....had to install driver for monior I got a few months ago because it wouldn't do an update...hopefully that fixes the issue
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    3 ridiculously long days in a row. Downing the caffeine. Really looking forward to tomorrow night at midnight. :yawn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    chadwick wrote:
    lady gaga does not make my day.
    matter of fact lady gaga gives me diarrhea.

So I guess she's lady caca to you!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    May 18th being Newark, NJ and not Boston.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    One of my neighbors fights with her other half CONSTANTLY!!!! :roll:
    I can't wait to move!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Getting IM's on my yahoo messenger about my boyfriend still being on sites that he says he's not on and that the "actor" is talking smack about me to him. The coward needs to come to me and stop this fantasy of being with my man. I'm tired of her stalking me, creating profiles to harass me and being so "needy" that she has to contact him relentlessly. I'm told by many that she'll stop at nothing to have him and it seems this is true. It's comical that the things she suggests that I would do are the things that she has created and mastered. God save us from the ones that can't be up front about things, that hide behind so many different personas, attack behind our backs instead of to our face and are skilled at the art of manipulation and deceit.
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    uncertainty when thinking of it actually happening.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Getting IM's on my yahoo messenger about my boyfriend still being on sites that he says he's not on and that the "actor" is talking smack about me to him. The coward needs to come to me and stop this fantasy of being with my man. I'm tired of her stalking me, creating profiles to harass me and being so "needy" that she has to contact him relentlessly. I'm told by many that she'll stop at nothing to have him and it seems this is true. It's comical that the things she suggests that I would do are the things that she has created and mastered. God save us from the ones that can't be up front about things, that hide behind so many different personas, attack behind our backs instead of to our face and are skilled at the art of manipulation and deceit.
    Damn girl!!!!! This pisses me off and I don't even know what's going on. Wow.
    Why some girls are such malicious whores is beyond me.
    When did causing drama in other people's lives become a full-time job for some?
    People really need to quit all the stupid fucking games and grow up.
    It sickening how some people hold on to things or create something that was never there in the first place.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    working weekend...fuck volcano ash :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    They may be skilled at the art of manipulation and deceit but it is us who choose to be manipulated and deceived. We can be free from this if we choose to be. This, for your boyfriends ears also.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    4 hours sleep...
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    pandora wrote:
    They may be skilled at the art of manipulation and deceit but it is us who choose to be manipulated and deceived. We can be free from this if we choose to be. This, for your boyfriends ears also.

right.

there's a pyscho on here that was banned long ago but can still send PMs. turns out a couple months ago she PMed someone and used my first name...but i just found out last week. then blame was put on me for the f'd-up drama she created. she's done plenty of toxic bs but whatever, at this point i'm done. if some choose to be blind to or believe her manipulation, lies and bullshit that's on them. i don't give a shit what she does, she just needs to keep my name out of her twisted psycho bullshit. :twisted:

btw... hey Aye, where ya been ? long time, no see chica :) :wave:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    again,,,fuck volcano ash 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

That's like 3 times today... take a shower, relax....
  • Options

mm..im 46 hours in the row.. at work.no sleep,no shower,...i want to kick someone..
    again..fuck volcano ash..
  • Options

mm..im 46 hours in the row.. at work.no sleep,no shower,...i want to kick someone..
    again..fuck volcano ash..

Damn, that does suck.

Fuck that ash is right.