Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

1124125126127128130»

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 35,502
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    That poor baby was like, “Let me go so I can get the FUCK outta here!”

Great they caught her though. I wonder if she would’ve fallen *properly* as they’re known to do, or if the fall was too short to right herself in time.  
    I am glad they caught her as well. I am sure all the cheering freaked her out. She definitely was squirming around. I am sure that guy got all scratched up as his thank you for catching her. Poor thing. I wonder if someone there took her home with them. I really wonder how she got in that situation in the first place (though we don't really know if it is a she).

That's what I was wondering. How did the cat get there in the first place and what happened afterwards. I'm guessing it was probably a feral cat though
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Wife texted this to me & suggested the dry food timer needs to be looked at. 

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,578
    Haha. I’m worried about that very thing happening if we get one. George’d be not just plump, but downright FAT.

Same goes for those water fountains; we’d have wet walls, a wet carpet, and possibly two wet cats :lol:
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 5,952
    hedonist said:
    Haha. I’m worried about that very thing happening if we get one. George’d be not just plump, but downright FAT.

Same goes for those water fountains; we’d have wet walls, a wet carpet, and possibly two wet cats :lol:
    We’ve had it for five years, this is a first. It’s been overall pretty reliable TBH. The one flaw is it runs a little fast, after a few months, 6:15 comes a few minutes sooner than it should. 

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 3,470
    Wife texted this to me & suggested the dry food timer needs to be looked at. 

Yikes. I was thinking of getting one for when I go away just for a weekend (I have a friend in my building who takes care of them when I am gone). But my cats only eat wet food. I don’t trust those ones with the refrigerated compartments. I am afraid it would break down. But I do have the water fountain, which works great.