LOST: Season 5

1363738394042»

Comments

• Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Big time Lost fan, but watching outside of America, we are always a few weeks behind, so whenever I come to the forum to chat about it, you guys are a few episodes ahead.
    I think for the last season I wont be able to resist downloading or streaming the episodes as they are aired in the US.
    looking forward to posting with you guys.
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • it's been so fun to see it again from the beginning with the perspective of their "future"
    That's what I'm talking about! You can't believe how good Season 2 is when you watch it again. :clap:
    The part that's kinda weird though is watching all these characters that I got attached to the first time round, knowing they're going to be bumped off. :thumbdown:

But I have a friend who has NEVER watched Lost who told me at ACL that he was going to watch every episode to be ready for Season 6. I hope he does. He posts on another message board I belong to and he writes great movie reviews, so I'd really like to see what he has to say about Lost. 8-)
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • my friend Michelle is doing that right now too. she swore up & down that she would not watch a single episode until the entire series was over, but about 3 weeks ago she tells me she watched the Pilot on Netflix's Instant View thingy and got hooked. she's now just about to finish up season 2
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Lost has been one of my favorite shows since the Pilot aired. Season 6 can't get here soon enough!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Planning on rewatching seasons 4 and 5 back to back over my semester break in anticipation for 6. God i'm gonna be a crying mess during the series finale.
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • Yesterday I stumbled across this interview with executive producer Damon Lindelof via my favorite Lost site Ack Attack! It's a couple of weeks old but it's fun reading. He takes on some fan submitted questions about the upcoming season and answers them very deftly without revealing too much! In other words, it doesn't violate the NO SPOILERS rule of this thread:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... uestions/1

I was pleased to learn that the least favorite episode cited by most fans (though not by Lindelof) was the infamous "Jack meets Bai Ling and gets some tattoos plus the crap beat out of him" episode. :lol:
  • Yesterday I stumbled across this interview with executive producer Damon Lindelof via my favorite Lost site Ack Attack! It's a couple of weeks old but it's fun reading. He takes on some fan submitted questions about the upcoming season and answers them very deftly without revealing too much! In other words, it doesn't violate the NO SPOILERS rule of this thread:

I was pleased to learn that the least favorite episode cited by most fans (though not by Lindelof) was the infamous "Jack meets Bai Ling and gets some tattoos plus the crap beat out of him" episode. :lol:
    OMG Thanks for that!! That took a little of the edge off...
    Man I can't wait...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Yesterday I stumbled across this interview with executive producer Damon Lindelof via my favorite Lost site Ack Attack! It's a couple of weeks old but it's fun reading. He takes on some fan submitted questions about the upcoming season and answers them very deftly without revealing too much! In other words, it doesn't violate the NO SPOILERS rule of this thread:

ABC's advertisements for that episdoe didn't help it any. Does anyone else remember? It was advertised and the episode that would reveal 3 of Lost's biggest mysteries. I never knew that how Jack got his tattoos should have been considered one of the biggest mysteries. :roll:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • DS114969 wrote:
    Yesterday I stumbled across this interview with executive producer Damon Lindelof via my favorite Lost site Ack Attack! It's a couple of weeks old but it's fun reading. He takes on some fan submitted questions about the upcoming season and answers them very deftly without revealing too much! In other words, it doesn't violate the NO SPOILERS rule of this thread:

ABC's advertisements for that episdoe didn't help it any. Does anyone else remember? It was advertised and the episode that would reveal 3 of Lost's biggest mysteries. I never knew that how Jack got his tattoos should have been considered one of the biggest mysteries. :roll:
    By Season 3 I was pretty fed up with Jack. He's supposed to be the hero but he can't make up his mind about anything, he cries about practically anything, he yells at people. Meanwhile, Sawyer takes off his shirt and . . . Kate can't choose between him and that douche Jack?

Maybe I should feel sorry for him . . . his dad's a drunk and treats him like crap, his wife left him, he's been in a plane crash, he's stuck on Craphole Island. But then I see a flashback about how he got his tattoos and people beat him up when they saw him! Srsly, dude, you need to get a life. :roll:
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta4bDxgPSDw

if this ^^^ does not get you ready for next week's premiere, you need to get your head checked

ONE WEEK!!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,859
    I am looking forward to it.
    I want some answers and some action!