Options

2008 Patriots

Comments

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Maybe it is that big...

He is dating the world's hottest woman. However, now I hear she might be leaving him for Romo.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    g under p wrote:
    This is where these guys say they're having fun with the Patriots. *Who knows where the cold wind blows* this could come back to haunt all the haters out there.

The Patriots will be fine.

Peace

it is weird that all the haters out there say brady getting hurt is "karma" or whatever. isn't the whol point of karma to put out positive vibes to have positive things happen to you?

and not to state the obvious, but the haters seem to completely miss the point that it would obviously suck for their team if their starting qb went down for the season. the colts would have jim sorgi, the giants would have david carr, the jets would have kellen clemens, the steelers would have byron leftwich, the chargers would have, um...i have no idea.

i think the pats will be fine. i'm guessing a 10-6 or 11-5 final record. the team as a whole is just way too talented to completely fall apart.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    This is where these guys say they're having fun with the Patriots. *Who knows where the cold wind blows* this could come back to haunt all the haters out there.

The Patriots will be fine.

Peace

Can't wait to see My New York Jets roll all over the pats this weekend in the meadowlands. pats reign is officially over i hope you chumps enjoyed it.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    JSBE wrote:
    it's official:

"After extensive tests this morning, it was revealed that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's left knee, which was injured in the first quarter of yesterday's game, will require surgery. He will be placed on injured reserve and will miss the remainder of the 2008 season."

FUCK!!
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    My fantasy team is ruined...
    :(
    :(

please tell me this is a dream...
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    Can't wait to see My New York Jets roll all over the pats this weekend in the meadowlands. pats reign is officially over i hope you chumps enjoyed it.

so what happens if the pats win?
  • Options
    JSBE wrote:
    so what happens if the pats win?

Not possible.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    if the jets win, its by 3 at most. get your head outta your ass, the jets still suck.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125

So be it in your opinion, please enjoy your new crowned reign in your opinion. Have good time. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    if the jets win, its by 3 at most. get your head outta your ass, the jets still suck.

+1
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options

UhOh. Pats fans are losing their cool. Nothing would bother you more than to see your 18-1 pats fall to Brett Favre and the Jets. I can sense your fear from here. You've had it nice for the last eight years now its over. HAHAHA.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options

I would be willing to put money on the Jets. The Pats dont stand a chance without Brady, their season is ruined. Brady will become Boobie Miles and will never be the same. I am loving this!
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329

I've enjoyed it tremendously and am still enjoying it. Take a look in the mirror. You ARE what you spout about.

I would be embarrassed to have you in our fan base.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    So be it in your opinion, please enjoy your new crowned reign in your opinion. Have good time. :)

Peace

Thank you. I will enjoy it thoroughly.

Mo Lewis brought tom brady into this world and its about time he was taken out.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    I swear i heard grown men crying today as i was listening to weei. What a bunch of babies.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    Thank you. I will enjoy it thoroughly.

Mo Lewis brought tom brady into this world and its about time he was taken out.

Even though it's only the second game of the season coming up make sure you stick around AFTER the game this Sunday. Buffalo is the team to watch now that the Jets are the class of the AFC East.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Wilds wrote:
    I've enjoyed it tremendously and am still enjoying it. Take a look in the mirror. You ARE what you spout about.

I would be embarrassed to have you in our fan base.

Don't worry. I would never associate myself with such a despicable cheating franchise like that. Not to mention all the fairweather fans up there.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    g under p wrote:
    Even though it's only the second game of the season coming up make sure you stick around AFTER the game this Sunday. Buffalo is the team to watch now that the Jets are the class of the AFC East.

Peace

i like the bills being under the radar

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    dirtdirt Posts: 398
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Don't forget -- Jets fans were cheering last year during their season-opener when their own QB went down with an injury.
    drive less - RIDE MORE!
  • Options
    someone stick a fork in brady.

he's done.
  • Options
    Don't worry. I would never associate myself with such a despicable cheating franchise like that. Not to mention all the fairweather fans up there.

I've been a fan since 1972, and ALL of Beantown there's no need for me to abandon them now. You just make sure you show up after next week's game.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    looks at all the Jets fans claiming they are now the class of the AFC east (the only time you'll see "Jets fans" and "class" in the same sentance) ....

Did you not see Miami ... MIAMI ... almost take that game away from you yesterday?

Ha ha ha.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I love all the haters. You guys are pretty much admitting that your team is just not that good and you needed for something like this to happen.

Any
    Given
    Sunday
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options

Look in the mirror. You are what you speak about. It doesn't matter what franchise you root for, every team has fans like you.

You embarrass the Jets, like Pats fans like you embarrass us.

Wish you would all go away. Angry, nasty, negative, fans.

I'm sure we will see you around with your classless T-shirts and negative insults all year. Enjoy your anger and hatred.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    g under p wrote:
    I've been a fan since 1972, and ALL of Beantown there's no need for me to abandon them now. You just make sure you show up after next week's game.

Peace

Some of us were fans during the Rod Rust and Dick MacPherson days ... and we will be now. Week one and these jet fan jokers think they've got a playoff spot locked up ... hilarious.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Trust me you're going to wish i wasn't here come sunday night.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    Not possible.

if you say so. please be sure to stop by the thread if the pats win, ok?
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    Look in the mirror. You are what you speak about. It doesn't matter what franchise you root for, every team has fans like you.

You embarrass the Jets, like Pats fans like you embarrass us.

Wish you would all go away. Angry, nasty, negative, fans.

I'm sure we will see you around with your classless T-shirts and negative insults all year. Enjoy your anger and hatred.

That's what I told him is to ejoy his newly crowned reign because we all know he would NEVER EVER be here had this injury not happened.

Enjoy and be at peace with yourself.

Peace

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Why doesn't anybody give this Cassell kid a chance?

Seriously, he has enough weapons to play with. Moss averaged nearly 20 yards per catch yesterday. Morris and Maroney are solid combo tailbacks.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    LongRd. wrote:
    Why doesn't anybody give this Cassell kid a chance?

Seriously, he has enough weapons to play with. Moss averaged nearly 20 yards per catch yesterday. Morris and Maroney are solid combo tailbacks.

I agree 100%.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    That's what I told him is to ejoy his newly crowned reign because we all know he would NEVER EVER be here had this injury not happened.

Enjoy and be at peace with yourself.

Peace

Nice work.

Now. Losing Brady is the worst thing that could possibly happen to the Pats.

With that said I think there is a chance Cassell will be ok enough to get us into the playoffs.

He looked ok yesterday and that was with less mental preparedness. Perhaps the skills that got him to USC will emerge. And as was said he has been watching and competing with the best QB and best team in the league.

I think we go from the Favorite to a bubble team fighting and clawing along with the weaker potential playoff teams. (Jets, Bills, etc.)

should be a fun season no matter what. Our division just got more interesting to watch. That is for sure.