Options

2008 Patriots

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    Wilds wrote:

Oh man that was [size=+5]BRILLIANT! LET'S GO PATS[/size]

I think we should keep that clip for the rest of the year. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Oh man that was [size=+5]BRILLIANT! LET'S GO PATS[/size]

I think we should keep that clip for the rest of the year. :D

Peace

that video is so funny. All of fitzy's videos are so funny
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 265
    "I'm going to end [my interview this way]: The New England Patriots [are] 2-0. We got one in the division, so all you haters keep hating. We're coming."
  • Options
    Nitro wrote:
    "I'm going to end [my interview this way]: The New England Patriots [are] 2-0. We got one in the division, so all you haters keep hating. We're coming."

Well spoken RM well done.....*Straight cash homey* :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Nitro wrote:

but is going to be happy not getting the ball as much....even if they win?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    but is going to be happy not getting the ball as much....even if they win?

H'es already has his cash homey he now only wants to win whether or he gets the ball.

Peace

• Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Sure you beat the Jets, but just about anyone could against that fucking awful coaching staff..in any case, at least I will not have to worry about the Pats winning the Super Bowl..lol..no shot, I think even ya'll can admit that..see you fuckers later this year ;)..

Peace
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    If they had lost you would on here saying something different. Beating the woeful Jets is a start to getting to the SB.

Peace

• Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    g under p wrote:
    If they had lost you would on here saying something different.

my thoughts exactly. what happened to all the pats haters that flocked to the thread last week?

and yes, i totally understand that it was only one game. the season is 16 games long and anything could happen any week. i'm already on record that 11-5 would be great.
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Sure you beat the Jets, but just about anyone could against that fucking awful coaching staff..in any case, at least I will not have to worry about the Pats winning the Super Bowl..lol..no shot, I think even ya'll can admit that..see you fuckers later this year ;)..

Peace

your tune is changing every week, give it a few more weeks and let's see how good this team really is. Or how bad the rest of the league is.
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• Options
    The Pats are a very well coached team as evident by their very efficient and mistake free game against the Jets who were anything but.....they don't give the opposing team an inch....with that said, personally I feel fairly confident that they will not win the Super Bowl or come anywhere close for that matter..lol...and of course I'm happy about that but best of luck ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    momofglynn wrote:
    Thanks. I have been a fan when there were not very many things to cheer about. I love all sports. I love my home town teams the best.

I am also going to say this. Did Dan Marino actual give the Patriots/Cassell credit today?? I want to say that it's the 1st time I have actually heard the half time guys give postive feedback in our direction is a long time. People really hate the New England Patriots nationwide don't they? I just don't get it.

I, personally love, The Hatriots!

Hahahahaha!!!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    momofglynn wrote:
    People really hate the New England Patriots nationwide don't they? I just don't get it.

It's just a guess, but it could have something to do with them being arrogant cheaters ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    The Champ wrote:
    It's just a guess, but it could have something to do with them being arrogant cheaters ;)..

R-A-T-S

RATS!
    RATS!
    RATS!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    different QB, same jets. different QB, same patriots.

people hate winners. period. they hated the niners, cowboys, yankees, bulls, etc. you win, people hate you. its envy. enjoy it. i experience it now, believe it or not, with the Red Sox (who thought that day would ever come????) and I will experience it with the Giants after Eli leads them to the next two titles.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    We'll see about that, one game at a time.

Peace

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    R-A-T-S

RATS!
    RATS!
    RATS!
    well put :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Can't wait to see My New York Jets roll all over the pats this weekend in the meadowlands. pats reign is officially over i hope you chumps enjoyed it.

ahem ... you going to come back and take your beatin' like a man?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    ahem ... you going to come back and take your beatin' like a man?

Has anybody seen SpreadtheJelly? I told ya he was going to runaway with his tail between his legs like a hyena. Not even the guts to face his weak ass chatter or bullshit. :)

Peace

• Options
    J-E-T-S- Jets jets jets. Can't wait for the game, and can't wait to here from this thread after cassell implodes today.

JETS 24 Pats 20

I'm sorry, what was that???

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Trust me you're going to wish i wasn't here come sunday night.

... and why aren't you here now?

• Options
    so what happens if the pats win?
    Not possible.

Um ... POSSIBLE ...

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Um ... POSSIBLE ...

Stop you making him look like a Jackass.

Peace

• Options
    I was just watching Jimmy Kimmel. He is talking with Kobe Bryant. He actually said that losing Tom Brady was karma because the Celtics won the againsts the lakers. Are you fucking kidding me. How about blaming your fucking chump team for not showing up to the finals?? How about the better team won and good luck with next season.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    momofglynn wrote:
    I was just watching Jimmy Kimmel. He is talking with Kobe Bryant. He actually said that losing Tom Brady was karma because the Celtics won the againsts the lakers. Are you fucking kidding me. How about blaming your fucking chump team for not showing up to the finals?? How about the better team won and good luck with next season.

edit - it was Kimmel who said it ... I thought you meant Kobe ....

Kimmel was just bustin' balls as Dicky Barrett of the Mighty Might Bosstones is his emcee and Bill Simmons (Boston Sports Guy) used to write for his show

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Don't worry. I would never associate myself with such a despicable cheating franchise like that. Not to mention all the fairweather fans up there.

Hmmmm seems to have disappeared after his team lost?

Who is fairweather? :)
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    pats open as 13 point favorites over the dolphins.

also, apparently the line for the jets game before brady got hurt was going to be the pats favored by 9 and after the injury it swung to pats being underdogs by 2.
  • Options
    another day ... another bump for SpreadtheJam to man up and admit he was completely wrong ...

another page, let's remind everyone what was said ...
    Can't wait to see My New York Jets roll all over the pats this weekend in the meadowlands. pats reign is officially over i hope you chumps enjoyed it.
    Trust me you're going to wish i wasn't here come sunday night.
    J-E-T-S- Jets jets jets. Can't wait for the game, and can't wait to here from this thread after cassell implodes today.

JETS 24 Pats 20.

JSBE wrote:
    so what happens if the pats win?
    Not possible.

• Options
    SpreadtheJelly where art thou? If you're locked up in your room it's ok to come out now we won't bite. :)

Peace

• Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 265
    g under p wrote:
    SpreadtheJelly where art thou? If you're locked up in your room it's ok to come out now we won't bite. :)

Peace

Like many NY fans I know...run their mouths BEFORE the game and feel foolish after...
    Maybe Boston fans can be a-holes, but usually it's after the game.