***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    ah, that sucks. we missed your analysis on what they should do this offseason (even though I asked you multiple times). oh well, maybe next year we will get your opinion on something baseball related for a change.

you gonna get a wigginton jersey?

lose an argument...change the subject/make a poor attempt at an insult.

some things never change. :roll:

I was wrong. Howard had one decent series since they won the WS. That doesn't hide the fact that he sucks.

Now...some things really don't change. Like you refusing to talk about baseball related things. It's gotten funny

Stick to the eagles and colleges you didn't attend.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

lose an argument...change the subject/make a poor attempt at an insult.

some things never change. :roll:

I was wrong. Howard had one decent series since they won the WS. That doesn't hide the fact that he sucks.

Now...some things really don't change. Like you refusing to talk about baseball related things. It's gotten funny

Stick to the eagles and colleges you didn't attend.

:lol:

i'll never understand why you are so high strung around here dude.
    www.myspace.com
    and I will never understand your need to pretend to know about things you have no clue about

you have a few months. read up on some stuff so you can try to contribute to the baseball related discussion this year for a change, rather than filling this thread with nonsense.

I will help you start. the guy ty wigginton that you said was a 'solid' move, is not good. at all.

let me know if you have any questions. I'm willing to help you through this
    The Fixer wrote:
    and I will never understand your need to pretend to know about things you have no clue about

you have a few months. read up on some stuff so you can try to contribute to the baseball related discussion this year for a change, rather than filling this thread with nonsense.

I will help you start. the guy ty wigginton that you said was a 'solid' move, is not good. at all.

wow.

i picture your head exploding each time you read one of my posts. why on earth do i illicit this kind of reaction out of you? i mean seriously. it's a little weird man.

you said he has been awful in every playoff series since 2008. i corrected you. that's all that happened here. i appreciate you admitting, finally, that you were wrong.

now move along...
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

wow.

i picture your head exploding each time you read one of my posts. why on earth do i illicit this kind of reaction out of you? i mean seriously. it's a little weird man.

you said he has been awful in every playoff series since 2008. i corrected you. that's all that happened here. i appreciate you admitting, finally, that you were wrong.

now move along...

impossible for me to respect someone that doesn't know what they're talking about, but pretends like they do.

again, PM me with with any questions. I look forward to reading your first baseball-related posts on the board this season. My first Kenny Banya experiment. We'll see how it goes, we have a lot of work to do here.
    Let's get started. This should be an easy one. Jeagler, thoughts on the Joel Piniero signing??

even though he's been around for a while, you can google him if you aren't familiar
    The Fixer wrote:

wow.

now move along...

impossible for me to respect someone that doesn't know what they're talking about, but pretends like they do.

again, PM me with with any questions. I look forward to reading your first baseball-related posts on the board this season. My first Kenny Banya experiment. We'll see how it goes, we have a lot of work to do here.

where did we go wrong fixer? where did we go from you asking me to join you guys at pj20 to you now thinking i'm pretending to know what i'm talking about and getting all bent out of shape of the tiniest things such as me correcting one of your posts?

such a shame. we had a good thing going there. :lol: :? ....all kidding aside, it is a little weird. something must have set you off somewhere along the line.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

wow.

now move along...

where did we go wrong fixer? where did we go from you asking me to join you guys at pj20 to you now thinking i'm pretending to know what i'm talking about and getting all bent out of shape of the tiniest things such as me correcting one of your posts?

such a shame. we had a good thing going there. :lol: :? ....all kidding aside, it is a little weird. something must have set you off somewhere along the line.

yeah, first impressions can be deceiving. I should have known better.

You missed out on a good time at PJ20. Hopefully the mortgage industry turns around so you can make the next trip, though it doesn't sound like you're comfortable leaving PA too often
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Cheap shot after cheap shot. No class what so ever :roll:
    Go Birds!!!!

haha....he's like 34 years old too. crazy :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

It's a good thing Kat dosen't pay attention to this thread.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • So... anyone get the Sierra Nevada Rye IPA - it's fucking awesome. ;)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    So... anyone get the Sierra Nevada Rye IPA - it's fucking awesome. ;)

not me. been cutting down the beer intake so far this year...

i've been on a wine kick lately :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • So... anyone get the Sierra Nevada Rye IPA - it's fucking awesome. ;)

not me. been cutting down the beer intake so far this year...

i've been on a wine kick lately :mrgreen:

Wine is a little bit tough right now - the Mrs has about one glass so I'm on the hook for the rest of the bottle, then it's a real bitch to get up in the middle of the night. Still drinking some, but beer works a little better right now. 8-)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    old man moyer possibly signing with the rocks to a minor league deal?

dude's gonna be 50 this fall...
    www.myspace.com
  • So this guy who is a "Phillies fan stormer" won twice on jeopardy but lost yesterday. I guess he's one of those weirdos who go around singing happy birthday and annoying everybody. :lol:

Alex asked him if he was the mascot and he said "I am not the Phillie Phanatic but I am close friends with him" or something like that.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931

It's a good thing Kat dosen't pay attention to this thread.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    So this guy who is a "Phillies fan stormer" won twice on jeopardy but lost yesterday. I guess he's one of those weirdos who go around singing happy birthday and annoying everybody. :lol:

Alex asked him if he was the mascot and he said "I am not the Phillie Phanatic but I am close friends with him" or something like that.

Yeah, I heard old Alex took some shots at the team too - damn that Trebek. Thank God his mother's a whore.

As for those happy birthday people, I had those people do that for someone on their birthday last May. It's worth every penny if you want to embarrass the shit outta somebody.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,725
    1 year, $15 mil for Hamels.

Clock is ticking.....
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Clock is ticking.....

They just saved themselves some money by not going to arbitration. It'll get done.....

IT WILL GET DONE!
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Clock is ticking.....

They just saved themselves some money by not going to arbitration. It'll get done.....

IT WILL GET DONE!

:lol: :thumbup:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    IT BETTER GET DONE
    It's done. Yeah!!!
    It's done. Yeah!!!

His pay for this year is done. We're talking about singing him past this year to an extension. Our boy Cliff here is licking his lips hoping that an extension doesn't get done and those douchebags in the Bronx sign him next offseason.
    It's done. Yeah!!!

JP was talking long term. He's starting to get worried about the possibility of Hamels moving 90 miles north.
    It's done. Yeah!!!

His pay for this year is done. We're talking about singing him past this year to an extension. Our boy Cliff here is licking his lips hoping that an extension doesn't get done and those douchebags in the Bronx sign him next offseason.

:lol::lol: Beat me to it.
    It's done. Yeah!!!

god damn vultures.... :lol:

mid season extension...bang. done. make it happen rube.
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    that was great!! ... :lol::lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    It's done. Yeah!!!

:lol::lol: Beat me to it.

oh trust me, I was hoping for a longer deal myself
This discussion has been closed.