***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558
    I love Hunter Pence he's my new hero!!!!

why don't you marry him?
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I love Hunter Pence he's my new hero!!!!

why don't you marry him?
    Divorce is expensive and since i don't like in Utah it would be tough.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Well well well fuck faces. Any of you jerkoffs ever been to the Palm Tree Market in Northern Liberties? Well, it's pretty much the best deli/market in Philly, had lunch from there almost every day until my company moved offices. Just so happens I come home from work today and found the deli that was across the street and had the car crash into it, is now a Palm Tree Market. FUCK AND YES. I am never moving out of this neighborhood as long as I am in this city. The fucking best neighborhood in Philly, hands fucking down.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Well well well fuck faces. Any of you jerkoffs ever been to the Palm Tree Market in Northern Liberties? Well, it's pretty much the best deli/market in Philly, had lunch from there almost every day until my company moved offices. Just so happens I come home from work today and found the deli that was across the street and had the car crash into it, is now a Palm Tree Market. FUCK AND YES. I am never moving out of this neighborhood as long as I am in this city. The fucking best neighborhood in Philly, hands fucking down.

That first sentence made me laugh out loud. haha

I miss it down there. Enjoy it.

2 weeks until departure.

man, mayberry has come a long way. what does he have to do for dumb ass to put ibanez's crusty ass on the bench???????
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

That first sentence made me laugh out loud. haha

I miss it down there. Enjoy it.

2 weeks until departure.

man, mayberry has come a long way. what does he have to do for dumb ass to put ibanez's crusty ass on the bench???????

haha, yeah man. I am way too excited over a market. It's good stuff though. I enjoy the shit out of it here. I don't think I am ever going to grow up, much to my girlfirends disappointment, haha.

No shit man, thats awesome. I can't fucking wait. Have been getting really pumped about it over the past few days.

Yeah, he seems to be doing well. I love Kennedy though, hoping to see him keep it up.
    This Larry Greene interview is tough to watch. I don't think we have to worry about losing him to medical school or any type of higher educational setting
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Any of you guys getting tix for the PJ 20 showing @ the Troc ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

I am hitting the one in baltimore. Should be cool at the Troc
    The Fixer wrote:

I am hitting the one in baltimore. Should be cool at the Troc

Yeah..tix go on-sale Saturday

wait...what?

where did you see this? it still says tba on pj20.com. :? what a half assed way of rolling this out to people :x
    www.myspace.com

wait...what?

where did you see this? it still says tba on pj20.com. :? what a half assed way of rolling this out to people :x

I know...its been a cluster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02004 ... orcatid=59

wait...what?

I know...its been a cluster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02004 ... orcatid=59

does anyone know when they go on sale?

i will be there with bells on...hoping they have it in imax the following weekend too. how cool would that be?
    www.myspace.com
    will be there with bells on...hoping they have it in imax the following weekend too. how cool would that be?

Sat Noon

According to the link I gave you

;)

does anyone know when they go on sale?

i will be there with bells on...hoping they have it in imax the following weekend too. how cool would that be?

I think they're on sale saturday.

I saw the Stones movie at an imax theater. It was awesome...like being at a concert. There were people dancing in the aisles and shit. Was a good time. Would love if that happens with this PJ movie
    will be there with bells on...hoping they have it in imax the following weekend too. how cool would that be?

Sat Noon

;)

ah. sweet. i'll driving to dc for the phils. :x
    www.myspace.com

Sat Noon

;)

You have a "SmartPhone" ?

Sat Noon

;)

You have a "SmartPhone" ?

rotary
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    finally game is over, nice series victory. pitching was awesome tonight :)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    rotary

never_forget_rotary_phone_t_shirt-p235125936183320073clmq_400.jpg

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,378
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I'll have to check it out - sounds awesome. Is it actually open yet?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I'll have to check it out - sounds awesome. Is it actually open yet?

Yeah, it's open, really nice little market, as you can see from my excitement. The paninis are great. Everything is great.
    The Fixer wrote:

I mentioned at the game that the Phils have to get one of those suction dent remover things that you use on cars to fix the foul pole.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

...against a playoff team. ;)

should've been a sweep though. :x

going to dc for tomorrow night's game. i think we have pretty fucking awesome seats too. can't wait.
    www.myspace.com

going to dc for tomorrow night's game. i think we have pretty fucking awesome seats too. can't wait.

I'm waiting for my idiot friends to pick me up. We should be checked into our hotel by 3:00. I cannot wait to start drinking
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm waiting for my idiot friends to pick me up. We should be checked into our hotel by 3:00. I cannot wait to start drinking

the only thing about nats park is there really isn't much of a tailgate scene. at least from what i've seen. most of the lots are essentially parking garages down there.

our plan is to hit up some place for dinner and drinks before the game.
    www.myspace.com
    I haven't been to this stadium yet, so I have no idea. I do know from experience that driving in the DC area is horrible.

We are hitting our hotel, hitting the bars, then taking the metro to the stadium. There are a ton of metro stops right off of 95 south on the way down from philly. That's an easy way to get down there if you're not staying the night. Have done that a bunch of times for concerts and flyers games at the Verizon Center. It's cake.

alright ladies, I'm off to pollute myself. hopefully the phils can do a better job against livan tonight than they did last week.

go phils
    The Fixer wrote:
    I haven't been to this stadium yet, so I have no idea. I do know from experience that driving in the DC area is horrible.

We are hitting our hotel, hitting the bars, then taking the metro to the stadium. There are a ton of metro stops right off of 95 south on the way down from philly. That's an easy way to get down there if you're not staying the night. Have done that a bunch of times for concerts and flyers games at the Verizon Center. It's cake.

alright ladies, I'm off to pollute myself. hopefully the phils can do a better job against livan tonight than they did last week.

go phils

used to live in alexandria, va...well aware of the awful traffic down there. it blows.

unfortunately we're not staying the night. we're going with the wife's sister and her fiance who have a cake tasting early sunday morning that, somehow, is something they can't push back. horrendous planning on their part. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

go phils

used to live in alexandria, va...well aware of the awful traffic down there. it blows.

unfortunately we're not staying the night. we're going with the wife's sister and her fiance who have a cake tasting early sunday morning that, somehow, is something they can't push back. horrendous planning on their part. :lol:

That's awful. Always some bullshit, right? You can taste cake any fucking time.

DC Metro takes forever these days - always singletracking due to construction. Still beats driving.

best rain delay video. ever :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    was out and missed the game, but Madson giving up 6 runs in the 9th and lose it on a slam? Really? Really? :roll:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC