***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:

a tv show i could be watching...huh? :?

you're in the wrong profession. with all the TV you watch, you should be a TV critic

what in sam's hell you talking about dude? seriously? :?

this is more confusing than your milton bradley or dannys baez comments this year...

you don't watch a lot of tv shows? ok, whatever
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    you're in the wrong profession. with all the TV you watch, you should be a TV critic

this is more confusing than your milton bradley or dannys baez comments this year...

you've said this before because i guess you've seen me post in the curb your enthusisasm and seinfeld threads and stuff? i don't get it. there's more forms of entertainment than just sports. i've seen a few movies recently too. seen a couple concerts this summer. you wanna rip me for that stuff? :? :lol:

you were right though. baez was a weapon for us this year...in that 19 inning game and that's about it. that was a great call.
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

this is more confusing than your milton bradley or dannys baez comments this year...[/quote]

you don't watch a lot of tv shows? ok, whatever[/quote]

you've said this before because i guess you've seen me post in the curb your enthusisasm and seinfeld threads and stuff? i don't get it. there's more forms of entertainment than just sports. i've seen a few movies recently too. seen a couple concerts this summer. you wanna rip me for that stuff? :? :lol:

you were right though. baez was a weapon for us this year...in that 19 inning game and that's about it. that was a great call.[/quote]

He must have been drunk when he said that :o Cause he's never wrong when he's sober
    Go Birds!!!!
    it's all good...and a bit confusing. :lol:

pretty big mid-season series here gentlemen...
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    You guys only going after right handed bats? If not, Colby Rasmus is available it seems, that will be expensive though.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    You guys only going after right handed bats? If not, Colby Rasmus is available it seems, that will be expensive though.
    Righty only we need someone that breaks up the 3 lefties in a row. We might go after a lefty bench bat, that would be all.
    Go Birds!!!!
    I did read we have interest in Giambi.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,385

Jeremy?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

Jeremy?

This would be so far beyond hilarious, I am praying for it to happen.
    The Fixer wrote:

you were right though. baez was a weapon for us this year...in that 19 inning game and that's about it. that was a great call.

you're in every tv show thread on this board. even commenting on how great shows like apprentice are. whatever you gotta tell yourself though man. I hope those 2 DVRs are working well for you.

at least I had the stones to make preseason predictions. you haven't done that since you got called out for your re-sign pedro feliz campaign (one of the dumbest things ever in this thread...which is really saying something).
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Jeremy?

This would be so far beyond hilarious, I am praying for it to happen.

been there, done that...unfortunately. :lol:

with all the old phils players the yanks have picked up recently, i wouldn't be surprised to see them go this route :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

that dude is awesome. larussa is full of himself

not sure where you read that, but that's not happening. especially since giambi is now hurt
    I saw a package of thornton and quentin for prospects. chi sox have been at phils minor leagues games for almost a month now.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

you're in every tv show thread on this board. even commenting on how great shows like apprentice are. whatever you gotta tell yourself though man. I hope those 2 DVRs are working well for you.

at least I had the stones to make preseason predictions. you haven't done that since you got called out for your re-sign pedro feliz campaign (one of the dumbest things ever in this thread...which is really saying something).

dude. there's about 5 or 6 quality shows on throughout the year that we talk about. others in this thread talk about them too. the apprentice is a dumb guilty pleasure i enjoy (and mentioned once about 7 months ago but somehow that struck a chord with you which is creepy). it's the same as others, some in this thread, who watch garbage like jersey shore.

what is your issue with me that you feel like you're insulting me by bringing this up? are you that upset i said you only are happy when the phils are coming off a loss? did i hurt your feelings? maybe you should pm instead of rehashing this nonsense.

:lol: and now you're going back to being angry that you were the only one who had "balls" to make a preseason prediction? are we 12 years old? are you drunk again fixer? i said 95 wins back then. sorry it wasn't as thorough as you'd like.

pedro feliz was 3 years ago. :lol: it's funny how you have to go back to december of 2008 for a dumb comment of mine when i can just turn back a few pages in this thread for multiple ones of yours.
    www.myspace.com
    gotta love people that can take dish it out...then when you retaliate they're the victim

I don't know why I bother arguing with you since you seem to know everything about everything

you shouldn't be so sensitve dude...strap a set on and stop crying

also, it was funny that my drunken posts from friday night made more sense than your rebuttals (the CBA stuff was hilarious...especially coming from such a big hoops fan)
    I don't know why I bother arguing with you since you seem to know everything about everything

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black wow :lol:
    Go Birds!!!!
    with all the old phils players the yanks have picked up recently, i wouldn't be surprised to see them go this route :mrgreen:

This makes it so much better though because he was pretty much the face of steroids and gigantic contracts for the post 2001 yankees.

Giambi is awesome though, very underrated Yankee career.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black wow :lol:

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I have said how great bastardo has been many times. I didn't think he would be good because his secondary pitches are crap.
    The Fixer wrote:
    gotta love people that can take dish it out...then when you retaliate they're the victim

also, it was funny that my drunken posts from friday night made more sense than your rebuttals (the CBA stuff was hilarious...especially coming from such a big hoops fan)

sensitive? :lol: you seem genuinely hurt that you're the only one who made predictions in this thread. use the search function to see how many times you've brought it up since april. it's pretty funny...and a little sad. poor fixer.

i'm gonna go bump the seinfeld thread. you gonna make fun of me? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

sensitive? :lol: you seem genuinely hurt that you're the only one who made predictions in this thread. use the search function to see how many times you've brought it up since april. it's pretty funny...and a little sad. poor fixer.

I'm not sensitive about anything. I think it''s stupid that you can call me out for the baez crap when you didn't make any predictions. It's tough to be wrong if you never say anything.

Cant wait for the howard vs lincecum ABs tonight. I need a good laugh
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm not sensitive about anything. I think it''s stupid that you can call me out for the baez crap when you didn't make any predictions. It's tough to be wrong if you never say anything.

how in the world can someone be so caught up on making predictions? i don't get it man. that has nothing to do with me being able to call you out on saying danys baez will be "a weapon" for the phillies. it's laughable.

predictions... :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Lol
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

how in the world can someone be so caught up on making predictions? i don't get it man. that has nothing to do with me being able to call you out on saying danys baez will be "a weapon" for the phillies. it's laughable.

predictions... :lol:

whatever man, it's pointless arguing with you. try watching less TV shows and more baseball so we can debate the game.

I'll start. who do you think the phils should go after at the trade deadline? which prospects would you be willing to give up and which ones do you want the phils to keep?
    Lol

we sittin' here talking about predictions. not a game. not a game. predictions :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Lol

we sittin' here talking about predictions. not a game. not a game. predictions :lol:

of course you're not talking about the game
    The Fixer wrote:
    Lol

we sittin' here, talkin' bout predictions fixer! predictions! :lol:

i want pence by the way, as previously stated. been more caught up in birds stuff the last two days though.
    www.myspace.com

i want pence by the way, as previously stated. been more caught up in birds stuff the last two days though.

who would you give up for him?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The Fixer wrote:

we sittin' here, talkin' bout predictions fixer! predictions! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

classic shit jugs
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

The Fixer wrote:

who would you give up for him?

he's the only guy i'd give up brown for if it absolutely came down to it. ideally: worley, singleton, cosart. swap for dom for the vanimal if eddie won't budge at the 11th hour.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.