***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I think R6 is having a bad day.

would you expect anything less with a lefty on the mound?
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,395
    The Fixer wrote:

All aboard. ;)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:

All aboard. ;)

they got lucky as hell that inning. which is perfectly fine with me.
    The Fixer wrote:

I missed it but it looked like a nice hit for the big man. Don't even know what happened before that.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    The Fixer wrote:

big hit by the big man though. anytime you can win with Kendrick on the mound is a great thing. good luck Jays now you only get to see Halladay and Lee the next two days. :lol::lol: - great way to start the holiday weekend. enjoy the weekend everyone.
    The Fixer wrote:

I missed it but it looked like a nice hit for the big man. Don't even know what happened before that.

let's just say we all owe juan rivera a beer.

bastardo has been fucking incredible.

such a bonus winning the series opener when turd ferguson pitches and they have doc going manana
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Nice win..I've been too busy with the Flyers

Work output..ZERO
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE MAN!!!
    Didn't see the game as i'm away. But once again being clutch means shit i guess. There's negative things you can say about Howard,there's also alot of positives. Miserable people crack me up and this page has a few.
    Go Birds!!!!

Didn't see the game as i'm away. But once again being clutch means shit i guess. There's negative things you can say about Howard,there's also alot of positives. Miserable people crack me up and this page has a few.

big difference between being realistic and negative

phils should go after zach duke and dan uggla at the trade deadline
    We should trade are players since we can't catch the braves. And were'd uggla come from?
    Go Birds!!!!
    And saying he'd be a decent 3 or 4 HERE is what was said,but you'll surely say other wise.
    Go Birds!!!!
    And saying he'd be a decent 3 or 4 HERE is what was said,but you'll surely say other wise.

not only did you say something dumb, but you continue to defend it.

you were all over uggla and fucking jorge cantu.

what I'm getting at is you need to watch more baseball if you're going to try to tell others how to react.
    The Fixer wrote:

what I'm getting at is you need to watch more baseball if you're going to try to tell others how to react.
    Jorge Cantu no,i liked Uggla never said he was a great player. And i never said duke would be great i said decent 4,3 at best. I watch just as much baseball as anyone on here,i just don't believe stats that mean shit are important like u cliffy and the other one.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

Jorge Cantu no,i liked Uggla never said he was a great player. And i never said duke would be great i said decent 4,3 at best. I watch just as much baseball as anyone on here,i just don't believe stats that mean shit are important like u cliffy and the other one.

whatever man. keep loving everyone on this team. they are all awesome!! to quote toby from seinfeld...'great, really really great!!

I'm going to the bar. trivia night and the pregnant wife is taking the keys. holla holla :thumbup:
    I far from like everyone i just APPRECIATE players who have done alot for this team. I APPRECIATE a player who has been the best power hitter in the sport for the last 4-5 yrs. I don't say Ross Gload should be are 1st basman then run away when i get called out.
    Go Birds!!!!
    I APPRECIATE a player who has been the best power hitter in the sport for the last 4-5 yrs. .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess your health is better since you started drinking early today
    The Fixer wrote:
    I APPRECIATE a player who has been the best power hitter in the sport for the last 4-5 yrs. .

Go look at the stats since tour a stat man and get back to me. And remember I said power hitter.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

Go look at the stats since tour a stat man and get back to me. And remember I said power hitter.

why don't you post what you're talking about? I need a good laugh
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,987

Aaaaaand on cue...
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm going to the bar. trivia night and the pregnant wife is taking the keys. holla holla :thumbup:

Drinking for two. That's what I'm doing. Again. ;):D

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730

Another on the way? If so, congrats!
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Thank you sir. 8-)

Cliffy6745 wrote:

Thank you sir. 8-)

wow, you guys aren't messing around. congrats!
    I thought that ball was going through the glass windows. Bautista is incredible. Might be the best hitter in MLB right now.
    I think that right there pretty much tells you what people think of Howard as a hitter.

Debate settled on the Howard/utley conversation.
    The Fixer wrote:
    I thought that ball was going through the glass windows. Bautista is incredible. Might be the best hitter in MLB right now.

I hate him with a passion.
    Damnit. Been missing this game. I'm slippin', second day in a row I forgot when they were playing.
    And I gotta say, pretty friggin cool watching Halladay pitch in TO.
    Damnit. Been missing this game. I'm slippin', second day in a row I forgot when they were playing.

And your boyfriend is pitching.

I hear you have good pj20 news
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

And your boyfriend is pitching.

I hear you have good pj20 news

You don't know the pain i feel right now.

And, yes, I do. Hopefully everything works out. I actually was proactive this time around for money for school. So suffice to say, I am getting a shit ton of money to pay for the cheapest state school in PA. In turn, I will be getting a very large refund check, which I am sure to burn like an idiot. And one of those things will most likely be a plane ticket and car rental in Wisconsin.
This discussion has been closed.