***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    so fucking dumb. that shit should never happen
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,408
    Looked like today was a throwaway. Seeing Doc tomorrow at Nats. :D
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    wow 17 hits for the mets...hope they enjoyed it today.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    can i bandwagon-hop? i'm a huge halladay fan, not to mention a supporter of lee, hamels, oswalt, howard and utley... but i'm still a jays-first kinda-guy. does that exclude me?

Boston Red Sox
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Looked like today was a throwaway. Seeing Doc tomorrow at Nats. :D

have fun man.

go phils
    www.myspace.com
    good read, though I don't agree with everything in here.

draft is one week from today.

http://phuturephillies.com/2011/05/29/2 ... book-v2-0/
    memorial day is a lot different these days

young fixer - sea isle city, getting bombed, chasing tail
    old fixer - home, painting a nursery

huge advantage, young fixer
    nice...been a while since we've had back to back bombs...
    www.myspace.com
    atta way dom!

kid's looking good...
    www.myspace.com
    come on doc...
    www.myspace.com
    come on doc...

come on offense.

terrible again
    this is why you never hit three lefties in a row
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Goatboy wrote:
    wow 17 hits for the mets...hope they enjoyed it today.

i enjoyed it so much i'm doing cartwheels :roll: :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Nice.

I will never understand why pitchers throw him fastballs. Unbelievable
    boom.
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    The Fixer wrote:
    Bing,bang ,boom!!! R6 is a beast!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    wow that is huge...

come on doc. let's get out of this....
    www.myspace.com
    edited May 2011
    The Fixer wrote:

yep, he's now hitting 250/336/505. what a monster
    Post edited by The Fixer on
    werth coming up to Don't Cry by GNR. What a hand job
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

He's clutch and if you don't see that ur blind. When we win games he's a huge part most of the time. Funny i don't think u ever say anything other then why throw him fastballs after he hits bombs. A normal fan would be like wow nice hit. When he tied up the game in the 10th what did u say? Your contract hate makes u a bad fan when it comes to him.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ^^^^^^^CRIPPLE FIGHT

popcorn.gif
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

The Fixer wrote:

He's clutch and if you don't see that ur blind. When we win games he's a huge part most of the time. Funny i don't think u ever say anything other then why throw him fastballs after he hits bombs. A normal fan would be like wow nice hit. When he tied up the game in the 10th what did u say? Your contract hate makes u a bad fan when it comes to him.

some people are only happy when their miserable man. who cares about that nonsense?
    just enjoy all the winning :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    that didn't look good...
    www.myspace.com
    yep, he's now hitting 250/336/505. what a monster[/quote]
    He's clutch and if you don't see that ur blind. When we win games he's a huge part most of the time. Funny i don't think u ever say anything other then why throw him fastballs after he hits bombs. A normal fan would be like wow nice hit. When he tied up the game in the 10th what did u say? Your contract hate makes u a bad fan when it comes to him.[/quote]

some people are only happy when their miserable man. who cares about that nonsense?
    just enjoy all the winning :mrgreen:[/quote]

I don't know why it bothers me but it does, oh well.
    Go Birds!!!!
    that didn't look good...
    No it didn't!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm not getting into it today

Nice win today
    you know a little bit about your team by memorial day. well we're here and 14 games over .500. lovely. ;)

nice to see the offense come alive since chase came back. averaging about 6 runs a game. still haven't had our regular line up together once. that will happen friday when shane comes back. barring injuries we'll still have a couple months to evaluate before the deadline. nice.

gotta like what we've seen from dom thus far. bullpen looks great. rotation is kinda good.

confidence levels...they are high, yet again, gentlemen, and ladies. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    you know a little bit about your team by memorial day. well we're here and 14 games over .500. lovely. ;)

nice to see the offense come alive since chase came back. averaging about 6 runs a game. still haven't had our regular line up together once. that will happen friday when shane comes back. barring injuries we'll still have a couple months to evaluate before the deadline. nice.

gotta like what we've seen from dom thus far. bullpen looks great. rotation is kinda good.

agree that you can start looking at stats right around now.

this team has won a lot of games so far. Im still concerned about the offense/bullpen. They still need upgrades in both areas if they are going to have a shot to reach their goal. It's no coincidence that they slumped when they played good teams in May.

All things considered, gotta love where they are right now
    onwards and upwards :thumbup:

great start
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    The Fixer wrote:

agree that you can start looking at stats right around now.

this team has won a lot of games so far. Im still concerned about the offense/bullpen. They still need upgrades in both areas if they are going to have a shot to reach their goal. It's no coincidence that they slumped when they played good teams in May.

All things considered, gotta love where they are right now

Memorial Day is the absolute first time I even think about looking at the standings, still a bit too early, especially in the AL East.
This discussion has been closed.