Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    what a bastard
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    what a bastard

You tell that son of a bitch no Yankee is ever comin' to Houston. Not as long as you bastards are running things.

To be fair, he has been pretty good so far
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    The Fixer wrote:
    what a bastard

You tell that son of a bitch no Yankee is ever comin' to Houston. Not as long as you bastards are running things.

There we go. I was gonna say, Romero Jr. is being a bit harsh.

Ya know, until this Morrison injury, I really think Florida is going to be the team challenging Philly for the division.
    The Fixer wrote:
    what a bastard

There we go. I was gonna say, Romero Jr. is being a bit harsh.

Ya know, until this Morrison injury, I really think Florida is going to be the team challenging Philly for the division.

That guy Morrison reminds me of Utley at the plate. Chase is obviously way better defensively, but I love the way that dude approaches his ABs.

EDIT: I still think the braves are going to challenge for the division. THey're good
    That kid Orr is surprising me

"That kid" he says... :lol:

;)

Any relation to Bobby Orr ?

:lol:

;)

Any relation to Bobby Orr ?

:lol:

Or Kathy Orr? I'd give her the business.
    Anyone see these rumors about the NHL Winter Classic being in philly next year? EAgles home game is already scheduled for the same day (played on NYD for the non-hockey fans).

That would be IN-SANE
    Or Kathy Orr? I'd give her the business.

Ya know...I'm a stones throw from Moorestown NJ...i saw her and the fam at a local pizza joint

Husband looked like a total tool

Have you seen Katherine Scott on 6ABC ?

Yum

The Fixer wrote:
    Anyone see these rumors about the NHL Winter Classic being in philly next year? EAgles home game is already scheduled for the same day (played on NYD for the non-hockey fans).

That would be IN-SANE

Yeah..heard abouth that

That would be sick

Theyre talking New Year's Eve...not a great idea in Philly :lol:

The Fixer wrote:

That would be IN-SANE

Yeah..heard abouth that

That would be sick

Just looked...that's a saturday. Oh man...record amounts of booze could be consumed that weekend
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

That would be IN-SANE

Yeah..heard abouth that

That would be sick

Just looked...that's a saturday. Oh man...record amounts of booze could be consumed that weekend

Forgot all about this - I was getting a semi through a part of the day thinking of scenarios of how great this day/night would be. No matter what I'm there for this if it happens.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

That would be IN-SANE

Yeah..heard abouth that

That would be sick

Yeah..its got a Looooooooong weekend written all over it

Tailgating alone would be historic

Forgot all about this - I was getting a semi through a part of the day thinking of scenarios of how great this day/night would be. No matter what I'm there for this if it happens.

Snyder is ballsy he will keep digging until he gets his way eventually

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613

would they really have it on new years eve instead of new years day?

and would the juggler, as a birds season ticket holder, have first crack at tickets? i might dead by january 2nd if this all comes to fruition.
    www.myspace.com

and would the juggler, as a birds season ticket holder, have first crack at tickets? i might dead by january 2nd if this all comes to fruition.

It would be held at CBP. so I'm guessing flyers ticket holders, then phils ticket holders would have first dibs.

Personally, I think watching a hockey game at a baseball/football stadium would be tough. I'd go just for the spectacle...and the drinking of course
    The Fixer wrote:

It would be held at CBP. so I'm guessing flyers ticket holders, then phils ticket holders would have first dibs.

Personally, I think watching a hockey game at a baseball/football stadium would be tough. I'd go just for the spectacle...and the drinking of course

ahh, okay...when the rumors came out a few months ago, the talk was about it being at the linc. guess it changed.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    From what I read, I think it is highly doubtful that it will be here. I am pretty sure that they are planning on usually doing it at football stadiums moving forward, at least that is what I have read and that is not possible with the Eagles schedule. Who knows though.
    Dude they had on this morning said it's a 90% chance it's happening at The Bank.
    Dude they had on this morning said it's a 90% chance it's happening at The Bank.

Who's dude? Would make the day even more fun, although hopefully it won't take away from 2nd st.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Who's dude? Would make the day even more fun, although hopefully it won't take away from 2nd st.

Guy who beats for the Flyers, I forget his name now.

He says it would probably most likely be New Year's Eve, so to me, that does nothing but make it probably the most awesome of fawesome New Year's. NYE at CBP for Flyers/Rangers???(that would be swell) drinking my face off, followed by drinking my face off some more while ringing in the New Year then passing out in the middle of trying to have sex(trying being the key word), followed by massive hangover cured by morning mimosas, exorbitant amounts of bacon, watching the Eagles, Mummer's, then 2 Street. Oh. Lawd.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

He says it would probably most likely be New Year's Eve, so to me, that does nothing but make it probably the most awesome of fawesome New Year's. NYE at CBP for Flyers/Rangers???(that would be swell) drinking my face off, followed by drinking my face off some more while ringing in the New Year then passing out in the middle of trying to have sex(trying being the key word), followed by massive hangover cured by morning mimosas, exorbitant amounts of bacon, watching the Eagles, Mummer's, then 2 Street. Oh. Lawd.

Good times. Highly doubt this would have any impact on my new years eve but for you Philly people, it would be a great time, I am sure. I would prefer it to be on NYD but I can't be picky, already a great day.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Frank Seravalli I believe wrote about it

new Years on a Saturday is crazy enough...add this to it :o

aaaaaand back to baseball.

hamels is dealing and the r6 has found his stroke again.... :thumbup:

need some more runs...
    www.myspace.com

need some more runs...

found his stroke?? you obviously didn't see the display he put on last night

hamels is awesome.

ibanez is D-O-N-E. dude can't play anymore
    Nice win tonight. Phils need to pay hamels whatever he wants.

Offense is a problem. Get healthy Chaser
    The Fixer wrote:
    Nice win tonight. Phils need to pay hamels whatever he wants.

Offense is a problem. Get healthy Chaser

need more production out of left and right field.

best record in baseball thus far though. ;) not too shabby without ol' 2-6 in the lineup.

we'll be fine.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

need some more runs...

umm yeah i did. after that abysmal night, him getting 2 hits including a triple ( :lol: ) and knocking in both of our runs is, hopefully, him finding his stroke. did you watch last night's game? :? :lol: hopefully it continues.

GO.
    PHILS.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440
    The Fixer wrote:

need some more runs...

hamels is awesome.

ibanez is D-O-N-E. dude can't play anymore

Jimmy Rollins hitting 3rd on a 13-6 team disproves your theory that RBIs are easy and anyone can do it. 1 more RBI than Chase Utley so far.

Padres might be the worst offensive team in years. how do they ever score? man they suck.
This discussion has been closed.