Best movie line

fyreguy73fyreguy73 Posts: 168
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
What are your favourite movie or tv lines these are some of mine,

"Say hello to my little friends", by Tony Montoya (Scarface)

"Dont take a knife to a gunfight",

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" (The Godfather)
He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

I wish I was the verb "to trust"
and never let you down.

Brisbane 1, 06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    "Your man Christian is a cakeboy."

"A what?"

"He's a disco-dancin', Oscar Wilde readin', Streisand ticket-holdin' friend of Dorothy - know what I'm sayin'?"
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school"
  • corycory Posts: 736
    "Now go home and get your fuckin' shine box" - Goodfellas

O&A
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • lannerslanners Posts: 458
    stay gold ponyboy...stay gold. -the outsiders
    i. am. mine.
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    "What are you going to do with those pies boys?" From Killer Klowns From Outer Space, my 6 year old son's favorite movie.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    "Come here everyone and see how good I look!!"

"The arsonist had oddly shaped feet"

"The human torch was denied a bank loan"

"Really? A whole wheel of cheese? No, I'm not mad at you - I'm impressed"

"Have fun storming the Castle!!"

My all time fave:

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!!
    be philanthropic
  • drivingrl wrote:
    "Your man Christian is a cakeboy."

"A what?"

"He's a disco-dancin', Oscar Wilde readin', Streisand ticket-holdin' friend of Dorothy - know what I'm sayin'?"
    Nice one! :)

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!" - Brodie Bruce, Mallrats

"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age." - Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

"Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. So I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never had a problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some guy from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile my buddy from Southie realizes the only reason he was over there was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish to scare up oil prices so they could turn a quick buck. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And naturally they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what do I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president." – Will Hunting, Good Will Hunting

I watched Matt Damon on some talk show a few years ago and he was still able to recite this.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • londonwprlondonwpr Posts: 293
    I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man, Mikey. You're a bad man, bad man.

-Trent to Mikey in 'Swingers'
    7/8/95, 6/26/98, 6/27/98, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 8/20/00, 8/21/00, 10/8/00, 10/21/00, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 6/24/03, 10/3/04, 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/20/06, 6/24/06, 6/30/06
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    "I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead..." Danny Glover, Silverado

Yeeeeeee-haw!!
    be philanthropic
  • MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    "Shes harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert" (Brady Bunch Movie)
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    "That's All I Have To Say, about the war in Vietnam" - Forrest Gump
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • tooferztooferz Posts: 135
    "hey fuck ass gimme a beer"

"oh, fuck you! i'm not the rope-totin charlie bronson wannabe that's getting us fucking lost!"

"shut your fat ass, rayvie! i can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin into nine guys you've fucked!"

"me! me! i'm the guy! i know everyone! their habits, who they hang out with, who they talk to! i've got phone numbers, addresses! i know who they're fucking! i know where they live! we could kill everyone."

- boondock saints
  • "leave the gun- take the canoli"
    - the godfather
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    "you said it man! nobody fucks with the jesus."

"i am a golden god! and you can tell rolling stone magazine that my last words were... im on drugs!"

"dont fuck with me man. this is serious. one more hour in this town, ill kill somebody."

"looks, there's two women fucking a polar bear."
    "dont tell me these things man."

"of course it's dark, it's a suicide note."
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    "You Had Me At Hello"
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,066
    thats your home, u too good for your home

what u want him to piss your name on the wall

is that the guy with the old balls
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    "just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave" - Labyrinth
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    Ok, This might be the funniest thing ive ever seen...If you havent seen this movie, immediately go rent it , smoke a joint, and kick back and enjoy....sbb

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7nqW2K1d-Jk
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • jamainiacjamainiac Posts: 429
    That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.

:D
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,059
    From Ferris Bueller's Day Off:
    Principal: "I don't trust him as far as I can throw him."
    Secretary: "With your bad back, you shouldn't be throwing anyone."

From The Princess Bride:
    "There's not a lot of money in revenge."

From Reservoir Dogs:
    "I'm Hungry. Let's get a taco."

From Dogma:
    "No wonder he sees Jesus. Homie's rockin' the ganj!"

From Clueless:
    "If anything happens to my daughter, I have a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anyone would miss you."

From Pulp Fiction:
    "Yeah, well sewer rat may taste like pumkin pie, but I wouldn't know cuz I'd never eat the filthy mother fuckers."

"I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother fucker, mother fucker."
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,059
    "I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead..." Danny Glover, Silverado

Yeeeeeee-haw!!

Reminds me a bit of another favorite from The Princess Bride:

Montoya: "You seem a good man. I hate to kill you."
    Roberts: "You seem a good man. I hate to die."
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • taratara Posts: 293
    Nice one! :)

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!" - Brodie Bruce, Mallrats

"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age." - Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

"Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. So I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never had a problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some guy from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile my buddy from Southie realizes the only reason he was over there was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish to scare up oil prices so they could turn a quick buck. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And naturally they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what do I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president." – Will Hunting, Good Will Hunting

I watched Matt Damon on some talk show a few years ago and he was still able to recite this.

nice ones, i've always loved that one from dazed and confused, and quote it all the time, my friends look at me like i'm a freak (i was going through a streak of younger men). i also like that one where he says something like 'man, i love them redheads', and the other dude says 'red's a good colour for you', maybe i'm biased though, being a redhead ;)
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Be fair, alright, everyone wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Mallrats
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!
  • taratara Posts: 293
    a compliment for us is a compliment for you

ten points to anyone who guesses, anyone?
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Those guys are right. You're money.
    Mike: Then why won't she call?
    Rob: She won't call because you left. She's got her own life to deal with and that's in New York. She's a sweet girl and I love her to pieces, but fuck her, man. You got to get on with your life. You've got to let go of the past Mikey, and when you do, the future is beautiful.
    Master of Zen
  • cutback wrote:
    I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!

LOL........Chevy Chase !!
    Master of Zen
  • Trent: So, what'd you think of that Dorothy girl?
    Mike: The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. Does that make me some kind of fag?
    Trent: No, baby, you're money.
    Master of Zen
  • not4unot4u Posts: 512
    jamainiac wrote:
    That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.

lol

im'a take a piss
    we don't want war, but we still want more?