Here is a list for the guys...lol

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    #101..."will go to pearl jam concerts with me and actually enjoy it"
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Zoso doesn't live across the country.
    He lives across the WORLD. :eek:
    Poor comebackgirl.
    Soon girl, soon.
    :)
    and he doesn't wear plaid well :mad: We're done! :mad: I really wish I had seen this list sooner so I would have had a better idea of what I'm supposed to be looking for :rolleyes:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    and he doesn't wear plaid well :mad: We're done! :mad: I really wish I had seen this list sooner so I would have had a better idea of what I'm supposed to be looking for :roll eyes:
    Yeah me too... I get the feeling I'm settling....:rolleyes: :p:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Here's my list...

1. Must make me laugh

2. Must be honest

3. Does not have to be tall, just taller than me

4. Must be intelligent but not arrogantly so

5. Must not be a "mummy's boy"

6. Must be employed

7. Must like his own space too

8. MUST be a good kisser

9. If he wants me to swallow he must consume pineapple juice regularly (so I've heard)

10. Long hair is good
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    9. If he wants me to swallow he must consume pineapple juice regularly (so I've heard)

hehehehe....i love pineapple juice!! ;):p:D:D
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Here's my list...

i heard celery
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • cutback wrote:
    hehehehe....i love pineapple juice!! ;):p:D:D

HAHAHAH, how did I know someone would jump on this one! lol
    HAHAHAH, how did I know someone would jump on this one! lol

yeah couldn't resist....:o

but i do love pineapple juice.....i really love pineapple milkshakes! :D
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Ah....men. Creatures with simple needs...

:p

:D
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    Linda wrote:
    2. while holding my beer.....?

what else do you need :D

That's good enough for me!:o You really know the way straight to a man's heart.:p
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    cutback wrote:
    i really love pineapple milkshakes! :D

ummmm... considering the topic being discussed....

:eek::p
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Well, I ticked two boxes:

13. …will be tall.

96. …will like to go down on me.

Edit: Make that 3:

15. …will not wear a cell phone holster.
    Trailer wrote:
    ummmm... considering the topic being discussed....

:eek::p

:eek: didn't think of that!! :eek: :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, I ticked two boxes:

13. …will be tall.

96. …will like to go down on me.

Edit: Make that 3:

15. …will not wear a cell phone holster.

question for everyone.....

do a lot of guys have problems going down on their women?
    this notion is bizarre to me.
    i vope for downstairs, downtown, down-syndrome ;)
    down, down, down,
    goin down.

why certainly.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    chadwick wrote:
    question for everyone.....

do a lot of guys have problems going down on their women?
    this notion is bizarre to me.
    i vope for downstairs, downtown, down-syndrome ;)
    down, down, down,
    goin down.

why certainly.
    Some men and women like to use it as a bargaining tool. As if caring for your partner and wanting to satisfy them is a bargaining chip. :rolleyes:

There should be a disclaimer that the person should be good at it. :cool:

And Byrnzie, you have read a book since high school. :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I was out after #6.

Plus, what's with this crap: "8. …will not watch ESPN endlessly.
    9. …will not judge me for watching bad TV. "

I don't want to date a hypocrite anyways.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I would say that if whatever chick put that list together wasn't so bitchy and controlling at the beginning of the list, she could accomplish the latter end of it. Part of me accepting all of her faults means she has to deal with some of mine. And some of mine are on her list.
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I would say that if whatever chick put that list together wasn't so bitchy and controlling at the beginning of the list, she could accomplish the latter end of it. Part of me accepting all of her faults means she has to deal with some of mine. And some of mine are on her list.

it's a compilation of respondants not just one chick....and if this were one chick....well....wow mega-bitch! :p:D
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Some men and women like to use it as a bargaining tool. As if caring for your partner and wanting to satisfy them is a bargaining chip. :rolleyes:

There should be a disclaimer that the person should be good at it. :cool:

And Byrnzie, you have read a book since high school. :p

these people are idiots.
    it is a given not a bargaining chip.
    some people probably should be boiled in their own pudding.

"now get your busy mouth down there before she beats your dumb ass for ya"

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cutback wrote:
    i was done after #6 ;)

really! i got to no#1
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Here's my list...

1. Must make me laugh

2. Must be honest

3. Does not have to be tall, just taller than me

4. Must be intelligent but not arrogantly so

5. Must not be a "mummy's boy"

6. Must be employed

7. Must like his own space too

8. MUST be a good kisser

10. Long hair is good

i meet all those criterion (please note big word which makes me fit no4) .. i love pineapple juice and will happily wear platforms. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,007
    dunkman wrote:
    i meet all those criterion (please note big word which makes me fit no4) .. i love pineapple juice and will happily wear platforms. :)
    that word would be arrogant?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    that word would be arrogant?

do you want me to tip you for that hilarious post?

i dont think so.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    Criteria is the plural Duncan, you cannot meet ALL criterion.

So evidently you don't meet them all.

Hi Medicated-Genius ;)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Criteria is the plural Duncan, you cannot meet ALL criterion.

So evidently you don't meet them all.

Hi Medicated-Genius ;)

the fact i knew 'criterion' is a word means i fit no.4

"but not arrogantly so"

you just met the 2nd part though... havent you got a sculpture to do of Plato licking a haircut... whilst listening to obscure 1933 era jazz band "The Insolents"
    dunkman wrote:
    the fact i knew 'criterion' is a word means i fit no.4

"but not arrogantly so"

you just met the 2nd part though... havent you got a sculpture to do of Plato licking a haircut... whilst listening to obscure 1933 era jazz band "The Insolents"
    The fact you knew 'criterion' but used it incorrectly shows that your usage was pretentious (and ill-advisedly so, the WORST kind), rather than functional.

My correction just shows that I'm concerned about plebs masquerading as intellectuals in order to steal the heart of a fair maiden under false pretenses :p The words dashing and gallant spring to mind...
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,007
    dunkman wrote:
    do you want me to tip you for that hilarious post?

i dont think so.
    Nah, I don't accept the Fuckula
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    My correction just shows that I'm concerned about plebs masquerading as intellectuals in order to steal the heart of a fair maiden under false pretenses : The words dashing and gallant spring to mind...

hey, that's unfair to plebs, how are we to get by? :o you fall down at no4 for that, the first hurdle :p
    Dunk, sorry no 14...:o
    anyway...no 21?? that's all of us done! Aaah, nevermind, we can get a flat and drink and watch sports, make fun of brainy people and plebs and gays...and snore, all we want :)
    who's with me? :cool:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    jamie uk wrote:
    hey, that's unfair to plebs, how are we to get by? :o you fall down at no4 for that, the first hurdle :p
    Dunk, sorry no 14...: o
    anyway...no 21?? that's all of us done! Aaah, nevermind, we can get a flat and drink and watch sports, make fun of brainy people and plebs and gays...and snore, all we want : )

i'm in...but you need to wear this all the time :p:D
    jamie uk wrote:
    hey, that's unfair to plebs, how are we to get by? :o you fall down at no4 for that, the first hurdle : p
    Dunk, sorry no 14...: o
    anyway...no 21?? that's all of us done! Aaah, nevermind, we can get a flat and drink and watch sports, make fun of brainy people and plebs and gays...and snore, all we want :)
    :D I'm kidding.

Besides, you're not a pleb. I'm not using it in the roman "general masses" kind of way, I'm being derogatory, to Dunk specifically. There was no intent to tar anyone else with the same brush :D