Options

How to Trick a Christian

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    genie wrote:
    oh man, how many times am i going to repeat myself. over and over again in my posts i said that x% of Christians think that they're good and better then those ( for example ) Satan worshiping people. Would Christians react well to Satan worshipers? i don't think so.
    There are people in EVERY group who think they're better than everyone. I've met some pretty freaky satan worshippers who have thought they're better than me cos THEY have it all figured out.

EVERY group has these kindsa people.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Hmm... you do realise that you seem more judgmental about Christians than any christian I know is about others? :o WAY more!

no i don't, and i don't know those Christians you know.

and why do you think i would care if i'm judgemental?

read my post #52 to Drivinggirl

I clearly state that i do judge people!

unlike you i've got my dark sides just as i've got my good sides, and i'm not afraid to show them

Sincerely,

Yin/Yang Genie
  • Options
    There are people in EVERY group who think they're better than everyone. I've met some pretty freaky satan worshippers who have thought they're better than me cos THEY have it all figured out.

EVERY group has these kindsa people.

exactly....although you don't realise it, but you are starting to agree with me that yes, Christians do act like their shit don't stink :D and yes i am putting words into your mouth :D
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    no i don't, and i don't know those Christians you know.

and why do you think i would care if i'm judgemental?

read my post #52 to Drivinggirl

I clearly state that i do judge people!

unlike you i've got my dark sides just as i've got my good sides, and i'm not afraid to show them

Sincerely,

Yin/Yang Genie
    I just don't think it makes it ok to clump one group of people into the 'judgemental' group just cos you say your judgemental yourself... doesn't that just make you exactly like the people you say you hate?

Almost everyone in Ireland is christian of some kind... mainly catholic... and mainly pretty damn good people. Sure there are assholes... but they're just assholes and it wouldn't matter what religion they were born in... they'd still be assholes :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    exactly....although you don't realise it, but you are starting to agree with me that yes, Christians do act like their shit don't stink :D and yes i am putting words into your mouth :D
    Yes you are and dear god... I'm really sorry to have to say this but... you're starting to sound like soulsinging :eek: :D

If you were to say 'there are some christians who act like their shit don't stink' I would certainly agree with you... but you're saying 'christians act like their shit don't stink', i.e. labelling the entire group. See where I'm coming from?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    I just don't think it makes it ok to clump one group of people into the 'judgemental' group just cos you say your judgemental yourself... doesn't that just make you exactly like the people you say you hate?

Almost everyone in Ireland is christian of some kind... mainly catholic... and mainly pretty damn good people. Sure there are assholes... but they're just assholes and it wouldn't matter what religion they were born in... they'd still be assholes :D

oh, i give up.......you think it's not ok to clump one group of people....erm anyone else? what does your pet or your friends pet think about this issue? :D

"doesn't that just make you exactly like the people you say you hate?"

yes it does, but at least i don't say my shit doesn't stink.

i think i'm going to be in hysterics soon. honestly the amount of time i've repeated that phrase is unbelievable. i think something is going to stink so and that would be my vomit :D

sorry Helen, but i'm going to stop talking about this, cause i can't even take it seriously anymore
  • Options
    Yes you are and dear god... I'm really sorry to have to say this but... you're starting to sound like soulsinging :eek: :D

If you were to say 'there are some christians who act like their shit don't stink' I would certainly agree with you... but you're saying 'christians act like their shit don't stink', i.e. labelling the entire group. See where I'm coming from?

yep i think so too :( , the is one thing me and him agree on and it is: people are pieces of shit. and another reason is because although he is tactless piece of shit himself :D ( i don't mean it really ) i am fascinated with his replies especially him being a law student

*edit* i am fascinated by SOME of his replies, cause some are downright rude
  • Options
    genie wrote:

i think i'm going to be in hysterics soon. honestly the amount of time i've repeated that phrase is unbelievable. i think something is going to stink so and that would be my vomit :D
    you can repeat it as much as you like... it still won't make any sense at all. I GET that that's your point, I'm just not agreeing with it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    yep i think so too :( , the is one thing me and him agree on and it is: people are pieces of shit. and another reason is because although he is tactless piece of shit himself :D ( i don't mean it really ) i am fascinated with his replies especially him being a law student

*edit* i am fascinated by SOME of his replies, cause some are downright rude
    Oh he does have SOME valid points... and I agree with him on most stuff that aren't related to women and I even agree with some of his relationship stuff... he's entitled to his opinion as much as everyone else. I don't understand why people have to be ignorant when putting their point across... that won't warm any jury to him.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    If you don't believe in GOD (HEAVEN) then you don't believe in SATAN (HELL).

It's quite easy...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."