Yo!
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    Yo!

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*Angry anime face*
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    cory wrote:
    I was in the wrong.....for the first time ever;)

Even the great's fall at some point!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Rygar wrote:
    All humans are fully capable (well most anyway) of feeling guilt regardless of religion.

I don't feel guilty and I was raised a strict Catholic. What's the point in feeling guilty about something you believe doesn't exist? Who cares? There is no hell, or heaven, or purgatory! It's useless to argue about religion so I'm done!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I don't feel guilty and I was raised a strict Catholic. What's the point in feeling guilty about something you believe doesn't exist? Who cares? There is no hell, or heaven, or purgatory! It's useless to argue about religion so I'm done!!
    I didn't say all humans are feeling guilty, I said all are capable of feeling guilty.
  • Options
    bee_boybee_boy Posts: 384
    genie wrote:
    why did that Christian gave his money to the homeless guy? because he was ashamed and he wasn't following the bible....and that's why he went and gave his money afterwards.

He's ONE person. I give charity and do so often since i live in a third world country. That has SHIT to do with the fact that I'm a devout Catholic. SHIT.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I didn't say all humans are feeling guilty, I said all are capable of feeling guilty.

I wasn't really talking to just you.....no big deal!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    genie is a sweet, positive person;)

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I wasn't really talking to just you.....no big deal!!
    Okie dokie!
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    I believe in God....everything in moderation motherfuckers ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    I believe in God....everything in moderation motherfuckers ;)..

Ditto....bitches.

• Options
    cory wrote:
    Ditto....bitches.

I have no problem with believers, if it helps you get through your day then I'm all for it! I think it's great! I wish I could believe sometimes...:)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    I have no problem with believers, if it helps you get through your day then I'm all for it! I think it's great! I wish I could believe sometimes...:)

I don't condemn people for not believing, although I do joke about them going to hell sometimes. When it's all said and, a lot more will be said that done....if forget who wrote that, but arguing religion is pointless for the most part.

Anyway, pics in a bikini will get you into heaven;)

• Options
    cory wrote:

Anyway, pics in a bikini will get you into heaven;)

PM sent. ;) Oh, you weren't talking about all of us? Disregard sent pic, even though it is one of my best!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    PM sent. ;) Oh, you weren't talking about all of us? Disregard sent pic, even though it is one of my best!

Just between us, your balls look constricted in that G-String. BTW, nice left ass cheek.

• Options
    cory wrote:
    Just between us, your balls look constricted in that G-String. BTW, nice left ass cheek.

The left side is my best side.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    The left side is my best side.

It's not still too sore from when I smacked it?

I feel guilty for that to this day...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    It's not still too sore from when I smacked it?

I feel guilty for that to this day...

I'm just thankful that you at least loaded me up with cider first!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I'm just thankful that you at least loaded me up with cider first!

Yep, and I saved the best shit for our rendezvous!

• Options
    Yep, and I saved the best shit for our rendezvous!

Gayest thread ever? Yup.

;)

• Options
    cory wrote:
    Gayest thread ever? Yup.

;)

Hehe.. don't knock it.

Tap it. ;)

• Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Good points

I've worked along side Frank for several years and while I can't speak for him entirely he's a salt of the earth type guy. He has his opinions and is never afraid to share them. I go along with him sometimes for the sake of not arguing.

He sorta has 2 worlds he lives in (maybe more) and I'm sure most of us can relate.

You know... there's the world you are in and there's the world where you are in the company of others and you might act a little different because this other world has different morals or values and you are akin to prescribing to respect them.

Frank's religious background sometimes conflicts with his other environmental variables. Frank was in Vietnam so there's a huge part of his life that causes him pain. It's touchy with him there.

His instincts are cautious, his beliefs are genuine though.
    I can get Frank stirred and he knows how to push my buttons as well.

Some may say it's a game we all play with each other (or a trick as I referred to) but really it's just coping mechanisms we have all learned as we have grown.

Sometimes we get sidetracked by religion, politics, or even sports or hobbies for that matter.

This is why I always believe developing relationships is vital. We especially need to develop relationships with those we don't understand or have maybe errantly passed judgment on if it is possible.

thank you :)

i can see what you are getting at. and yes i can understand when you say he's got conflictions going on in his head.

it's like me trying to decide whether a gay/lesbian couple should be allowed to adopt a child. i will never be able to answer this question, because as soon as i say against, i have a reason to say for it, and vice versa. so i don't even think about it, cause liberal and conservative parts in me start to conflict with each other.
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    Gayest thread ever? Yup.

;)

There's more than one reason this is the season of the fruitcake!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    There's more than one reason this is the season of the fruitcake!

'How to trick a Christian?'

'Click on the "How to trick a Christian" thread dude. They're all gay in there.' :D

• Options
    bee_boy wrote:
    He's ONE person. I give charity and do so often since i live in a third world country. That has SHIT to do with the fact that I'm a devout Catholic. SHIT.

well good for you!

yep, he was ONE person, as you say. but i also knew another Catholic who attended church regularly, who didn't want to give me a lift home, whilst his wife said to me that it was going to be ok. so, i guess he'll be the SECOND person ;)

oh, and i was only saying that AllNiteThing hit the nail on the head for me, because he said "Christians act like their shit doesn't stink" cause it does.

how do you think Chrisitan people act towards my metalhead friends? Religious people don't like metalheads and tell them their music is "bad". whilst obviously all those Christians are holier than thou people :rolleyes:
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    well good for you!

yep, he was ONE person, as you say. but i also knew another Catholic who attended church regularly, who didn't want to give me a lift home, whilst his wife said to me that it was going to be ok. so, i guess he'll be the SECOND person ;)

oh, and i was only saying that AllNiteThing hit the nail on the head for me, because he said "Christians act like their shit doesn't stink" cause it does.

how do you think Chrisitan people act towards my metalhead friends? Religious people don't like metalheads and tell them their music is "bad". whilst obviously all those Christians are holier than thou people :rolleyes:

send em over to my church.. we got metalheads, drunks, we've got a homeless guy sleeping rough in our graveyard.... we don't judge.

• Options
    cory wrote:
    genie is a sweet, positive person;)

hehe, you have every right to say this. i have wronged you twice without intending to.

i know my last pm was not nice, and i do remember that i still owe you something. i was kind of feeling awkward, that's why i haven't quoted you anywhere.

but wanted to say love your jokes keep it up! :) and i'm glad you're still visiting this place every now and again :)
  • Options
    send em over to my church.. we got metalheads, drunks, we've got a homeless guy sleeping rough in our graveyard.... we don't judge.

erm...the thing is all of my friends are either paganists, agnostic, atheist or spiritualist :o

though i do have one elder Russian friend who believes in God, but she doesn't go to church. She believes in him in her heart. I'm good friend with her, she's nice, helpful, trustworthy woman
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

Man you are just a riot lately! I'm beginning to not be able to drink while I read your posts!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options

What church doesn't have these people???

You forgot sluts, womanizers, crooks, gamblers, viewers of 2 girls and a cup, hippies, swingers, and Richard Simmons wannabes.
    the Minions