How 'bout them Penguins? How 'bout them Penguins!

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    very true,,they show up at the start of the playoffs and thats it ;)
    Or a morning after a win ;)
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Rygar wrote:
    Or a morning after a win ;)

touche!!

ill give them a chant

LETS GO PENS !!!! HAHAHA

ANOTHER WHITEOUT MAYBE?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I love the story about the 19 year old that snuck an octopus onto the ice at the end of the Anthem on Saturday. He was kicked out, went to his car, got a second ticket and his wings jersey and went back in. I know he isn't 21 yet, but there are going to be some rounds of beer bought for this kid tonight.
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    were making fun of the fact that they run for the hills when things look bad

unlike all of us (including yourself) who were around till the bitter end and beyond
    whats fucked up is if the Rangers didnt just give the Pens the series we'd be giving Detroit more of a fight or at least have been more competitive in these finals..BUT.noooooo..the league wanted its lil bitch in the finals and they got him, and now hes goin home emptyhanded..YAY!
    Rangers Wings woulda done the NHL MUCH more justice ratingwise,..it is what it is...we got screwed and yes we even screwed ousrselves but not as much as the refs did us dirty..hope we get a Pens Rangers rematch right away in the 1st round next yr

Oh and I like how Therien was cryin and bitchin out obstruction and the WIngs not giving his bitches enough skating room..r u serious? WHat a fuckin clown...same guy who made an issue and went on a tirade in his press conference about calls going against the Rangers when the Rangers didnt even adress it as much..what a loser...wah wah wah..fuckin crybaby..I cant even look at his pouty face let alone listen to him WHINNNEE!! :mad:
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • On and on and on about the beard. Get over it.

And you guys claimed they whined all year so why are you surprised now.

And the flyer thread has been pretty dead for a long time, obviously the ranger thread is still up and going. What the fuck are we supposed to say all the time. Discuss who is doing what over the summer. I could post a bunch of useless info, then respond to my last post like alot of these sports teams threads seem to do but what is the point, I am sure the penguins fans can find that info on their own.

With that being said, Lets go Penguins.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    On and on and on about the beard. Get over it.

And you guys claimed they whined all year so why are you surprised now.

And the flyer thread has been pretty dead for a long time, obviously the ranger thread is still up and going. What the fuck are we supposed to say all the time. Discuss who is doing what over the summer. I could post a bunch of useless info, then respond to my last post like alot of these sports teams threads seem to do but what is the point, I am sure the penguins fans can find that info on their own.

With that being said, Lets go Penguins.

i really want the pens to win righteous babe.

at leas take it to 7 .

good luck .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    chromiam wrote:

oh cindy,,its almost game time
  • I didn't notice earlier but that last post I made was # 666. Maybe some good mario luck? Who knows? And then Bathgate 66 posted right after. More good luck? I hope so. And Bathgate66, thanks for the support. You have to be the classiest Ranger fan I have ever come across.

Lets go pens.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I didn't notice earlier but that last post I made was # 666. Maybe some good mario luck? Who knows? And then Bathgate 66 posted right after. More good luck? I hope so. And Bathgate66, thanks for the support. You have to be the classiest Ranger fan I have ever come across.

Lets go pens.

why wouldnt i want them to win

then at least i can say we took the champs to 5 ,

and at least we got eliminated by the champs.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • stickboy wrote:
    whats fucked up is if the Rangers didnt just give the Pens the series we'd be giving Detroit more of a fight or at least have been more competitive in these finals..BUT.noooooo..the league wanted its lil bitch in the finals and they got him, and now hes goin home emptyhanded..YAY!
    Rangers Wings woulda done the NHL MUCH more justice ratingwise,..it is what it is...we got screwed and yes we even screwed ousrselves but not as much as the refs did us dirty..hope we get a Pens Rangers rematch right away in the 1st round next yr

Oh and I like how Therien was cryin and bitchin out obstruction and the WIngs not giving his bitches enough skating room..r u serious? WHat a fuckin clown...same guy who made an issue and went on a tirade in his press conference about calls going against the Rangers when the Rangers didnt even adress it as much..what a loser...wah wah wah..fuckin crybaby..I cant even look at his pouty face let alone listen to him WHINNNEE!! :mad:

The reason we don't post as much anymore is because of moronic theories such as this and all the "crysby cant grow a beard lol lol lolzers"
    I mean what the fuck, all you get is the sour grapes flyers and rangers fans on here trying to feel better about getting whupped by the pens.
    The redwings are whipping our asses now and although it sucks it's just one more obstacle out of the way onto becoming great.

Stickboy the pens beat you in 5. as much as you get on crosby for crying, you sure cried a bucketful in that post. But if the pens took it to you that bad just be glad your not watching the wings demolish you.

It was also funny how in the only penguin win there was nobody on here. But every single loss brings out the flyer/ranger fans. I think that says something.
    The reason we don't post as much anymore is because of moronic theories such as this and all the "crysby cant grow a beard lol lol lolzers"
    I mean what the fuck, all you get is the sour grapes flyers and rangers fans on here trying to feel better about getting whupped by the pens.
    The redwings are whipping our asses now and although it sucks it's just one more obstacle out of the way onto becoming great.

Stickboy the pens beat you in 5. as much as you get on crosby for crying, you sure cried a bucketful in that post. But if the pens took it to you that bad just be glad your not watching the wings demolish you.

It was also funny how in the only penguin win there was nobody on here. But every single loss brings out the flyer/ranger fans. I think that says something.

wahhhhhhhhh lets go wings
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    wahhhhhhhhh lets go wings

Classic ranger fan response. I am sure we will see a flyer example soon. Maybe they will talk about the beard, maybe the perceived whining, whatever it is, it should be as good as the previous post.

Lets go Penguins.
  • Classic ranger fan response. I am sure we will see a flyer example soon. Maybe they will talk about the beard, maybe the perceived whining, whatever it is, it should be as good as the previous post.

Lets go Penguins.

Yeah, these guys couldn't be bigger hypocrites. every one of their posts is a whine about something and they have the nerve to say wahhhh but it's typical of both cities.

Hella good first period but i don't think we'll get any comments on that.
    2 -0 pens wow so far so good

throws the jinx ....
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    2 -0 pens wow so far so good

throws the jinx ....

Waaaaaahhhhh! Classic!
  • Damn losing some big dogs at the end. Hope Malone is ok. Heart attack time for the third!

man we lost the series in game 1. plain and simple, and no matter what anyone tells me if we win that we win the series. But it didnt and thats the thing that bothered me the most..that WE blew it moreso than the whole ref debacle and then WE blew it with the whole Hollweg incident... and, lets all admit it, not just for my rangers but for the entire league....our officiating sucks balls! So depsite thr outcome I dont think the "better" team won. Other elements palyed a factor and you guys got the better part of it.
    anyways, I highly doubt it'd be anymore of a lopsided series than it is now and with that said whats this I hear from the Wings Fans?

WE WANT THE CUP???
    well this is me chanting

NAN NA NAN NA
    NANA NA NAAA
    HEY HEY HEY GOODBYEEE
    :D

uh...buh bye Pens
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I can't believe they tied it up by pulling the goalie. It would be a miracle if the Pens can pull off a win tonight.
    wowow ot big goal
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    wowow ot big goal
    I need to keep my mouth shut :/ Im at my boys house and were all watching and I see the play develop and Im like Oh man I dont like this, and BOOM they score...fuckers :mad:
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    onto OT... who's got it in them?

malkin is due.
    onto OT... who's got it in them?

malkin is due.
    Im callin Holmstrom or Zetterberg
    i'm calling a defenseman. something ugly from the point.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Can you believe this shit a goal by Detriot and it's over. The pressure must be out of this world.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

i'm calling a defenseman. something ugly from the point.
    wooow! unbeLIEVABLE..4 times Wings coulda put it away....man...HOLY SHIT!!!
    HOLMSTROM almost had it!
    grrrrrr!!!
    Man you've GOT to be in some tremendous shape for these kind of games.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

the pressure is alot less, when it's not your team playing :P
    the pressure is alot less, when it's not your team playing :P

Ain't that the truth. if it was the BRUINS I'd be sweating bullets. :)

Peace

this is insane!
    Fleurys holdin them down big time right now cause they sure as hell aint gettin no scorin chances

Im smellin a flukey goal as always
    stickboy wrote:
    this is insane!
    Fleurys holdin them down big time right now cause they sure as hell aint gettin no scorin chances

Im smellin a flukey goal as always

The announcers need a water break. Man, where's the oxygen?

Peace